Good player looking for a job :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand how someone can become a government member in an alliance when they don't even understand how to use a shift key. Also, how does someone get to 42k ns without fighting a single war?

I'm just going to assume every alliance you have been in is terrible, and you are a terrible player.

Hey everyone, this should go without saying, but President Hardin is under our protection until he finds a new home.

You have also discovered that he is not very OWF savvy. That being said let me vouch to you that President Hardin can make an incredibly positive impact on many alliances if he chooses to join them by virtue of how hard he works. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water here.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289094597' post='2504546']
I just don't understand how someone can become a government member in an alliance when they don't even understand how to use a shift key. Also, how does someone get to 42k ns without fighting a single war?

I'm just going to assume every alliance you have been in is terrible, and you are a terrible player.
[/quote]

Not capitalizing your I's means you don't understand how to use a shift key?

I don't think you understand how to use your brain. You just type on the first impulse.

Perhaps you fight more wars because you're just a jackass. Congratulations. It still makes you a terrible player.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1289087167' post='2504402']
With that sort of reply i'd be surprised if Lebubu doesn't EZI you. You had better add 'marked man' on your resume.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.herdofcats.ca/files/images/attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif[/img]

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289094597' post='2504546']

[/quote]

Really??? you sir are a complete ass...Hardin's battle records only speak to his talents. I would love to see you make it to his NS without sheding a drop of blood..and i take personal offence to you saying every alliance he has been in is terrible...WF could school your !@#$%* ass any day....i am lame

[quote name='the keeper' timestamp='1289099088' post='2504610']
Really??? you sir are a complete ass...Hardin's battle records only speak to his talents. I would love to see you make it to his NS without sheding a drop of blood..and i take personal offence to you saying every alliance he has been in is terrible...WF could school your !@#$%* ass any day....i am lame
[/quote]

Sitting in PM or avoiding conflict in general isn't much of an achievement.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1289097798' post='2504598']
[img]http://www.herdofcats.ca/files/images/attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I don't think you should make light of the situation in which he now finds himself in!

regardless what has happened i'm still one of the nicest players in the game and i am taking this in stride. i am one person who does more work than most and i take pride in that. nothing will ever change that ever. also, i am not in pursuit of a government position i just want somewhere to work that i can produce results. thanks for the many offers and i will get back to you shortly.

again thank you very much :)

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1289101895' post='2504654']
I don't think you should make light of the situation in which he now finds himself in!
[/quote]

He's not really in any situation that he should be worried about really, Like you're gonna do something about it ^_^

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1289096927' post='2504581']
Not capitalizing your I's means you don't understand how to use a shift key?

I don't think you understand how to use your brain. You just type on the first impulse.

Perhaps you fight more wars because you're just a jackass. Congratulations. It still makes you a terrible player.
[/quote]
Actually, I can use my brain quite well. Like for example I can use it to see that beyond his original post, he hasn't used a single capital letter. Perhaps you should use your brain a bit more? Sorry if I think that proper grammar is an important trait in an alliance leader in a game where the sole means of communication is the written word. And fighting wars now makes someone a jackass? Oh man, I'm sorry that I'm not scared to lose my precious numbers playing a game the way it's meant to be played. Do you not play chess because the fact that you might lose one of your pawns?

[quote name='the keeper' timestamp='1289099088' post='2504610']
[/quote]
I'm not going to deny the fact that I am indeed, a complete ass, but your next sentence doesn't make sense. If his battle record speaks to his talent, then are we to assume that because he has literally no battle recond he has literally no talent? That's kind of a mean thing to say about your friend

Why would I want to make it to his NS, or do it without a drop of blood. Sure I could join GPA and push the buy 10 infra button, but I get the same enjoyment from that as I do from pushing my space key. Making it to 40k ns seems pretty terrible, I mean, there isn't even anyone to fight up at that level. So in conclusion, if WF can school my ass that would be p cool, as I just hit 10k ns and it's getting hard to find people to fight. And why do you gotta call yourself lame? You should respect yourself more man. Toodles

Edited by General Scipio

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289104787' post='2504692']
why do you gotta call yourself lame? You should respect yourself more man. Toodles
[/quote]

Lame...it is another word for out of line, wrong, ect... but i guess in the long run it is you who is lame....in every aspect possible.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289104787' post='2504692']
Actually, I can use my brain quite well.[/quote]
I can hardly wait for you to start.

[quote]
Like for example I can use it to see that beyond his original post, he hasn't used a single capital letter.[/quote]
You use your brain to see?
[quote]
Perhaps you should use your brain a bit more?[/quote]
I'll try to do better than my already high standards. To be honest, the only thing thinner than your ability to think is your skin.
[quote]
Sorry if I think that proper grammar is an important trait in an alliance leader in a game where the sole means of communication is the written word.[/quote]
Capitalization isn't grammar.
He isn't an alliance leader. He's looking for a job.
There are other ways to communicate. For instance, through attacks by the number of rogues your petty alliance gets from having brainless twats like yourself.
It's not written. It's typed. If you want nit-pick over things like un-capitalized I's, I can to.
[quote]
And fighting wars now makes someone a jackass? Oh man, I'm sorry that I'm not scared to lose my precious numbers playing a game the way it's meant to be played.[/quote]
No, being malignant and abrasive for no reason makes you a jackass, which is exactly what I was getting at in that post. I have yet to see you use your brain.
Next, what the hell does the next part got to do with anything? I'm saying you're disrespectful. I'm saying you're a jackass, not a coward. Although, it is easy for you to talk arrogantly behind the safety of your monitor.

[quote]
Do you not play chess because the fact that you might lose one of your pawns?
[/quote]
Why would I be afraid of moving my pawn from the board ten inches over to the tabletop? Was that suppose to be particularly insulting?

[quote]
I'm not going to deny the fact that I am indeed, a complete ass, but your next sentence doesn't make sense.[/quote]
Congratulations. You've just made practically everything you said up to this point erroneous.
And as for sense? Of course, your comprehension is nil.
[quote]
If his battle record speaks to his talent, then are we to assume that because he has literally no battle recond he has literally no talent? That's kind of a mean thing to say about your friend[/quote]
Record* It seems you can't hold even yourself up to your high standards of "grammar." Maybe you should work at some punctuation too.
[quote]
Why would I want to make it to his NS, or do it without a drop of blood. Sure I could join GPA and push the buy 10 infra button, but I get the same enjoyment from that as I do from pushing my space key. Making it to 40k ns seems pretty terrible, I mean, there isn't even anyone to fight up at that level.[/quote]
No one to fight at 40k? Brilliant!
[quote]
So in conclusion, if WF can school my ass that would be p cool, as I just hit 10k ns and it's getting hard to find people to fight. And why do you gotta call yourself lame? You should respect yourself more man. Toodles
[/quote]
*Pretty
*NS
*Got to
*More punctuation

And you're sitting here, telling me that you can use your brain? I don't even think you have a brain at this point.

Edited by 2burnt2eat