September 23rd Game Update: Nuclear Reports.

VeritasK

So you could always see the Nuclear reports based on alliances? Not shifting through the Nuclear Report Logs?

If so... My Bad. <_< Else-wise, the convenient click of a button makes the information much more accessible and thus usable.

Edited by VeritasK

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285270093' post='2462380']
The search doesn't work for AA's longer than 40 characters, so for the time being, GOONS's nuke reports will be partially obscured!
[/quote]

That's not quite accurate. I can access all the GOONS' Nuke Reports from any member's nation display. If I can also access them via the Display All Alliances link and selecting the GOONS. The 40 character limit is only if I attempt to access your reports via the Nuclear News Report and even there I can access them, I just have to in something like GOON Order. I get your Nuke Reports, but lose the ability to access other information.

Edited by Count Rupert

[quote name='Count Rupert' timestamp='1285272894' post='2462425']
That's not quite accurate. I can access all the GOONS' Nuke Reports from any member's nation display. If I can also access them via the Display All Alliances link and selecting the GOONS. The 40 character limit is only if I attempt to access your reports via the Nuclear News Report and even there I can access them, I just have to in something like GOON Order. I get your Nuke Reports, but lose the ability to access other information.
[/quote]
Actually, it would seem that issue has already been ironed out, although the ides of using something such as "Goon Order" as the search string would have worked regardless.