OWF Edition WAE

Chickenzilla

671 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1284421004' post='2452895']
I don't even believe that PM is legitimate. It's probably crafted by MK to cover-up the fact so many people hate them.
[/quote]
Yeah, that pm was obviously faked...

Edited by Drai

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1284391412' post='2452311']
Speaking of which...

[/quote]

I'm almost sure I made a post earlier imploring Legion to message there membership to vote; so clearly, this evidence points to me as the Legion hiveleader.

[quote name='Vanik Hardil' timestamp='1284424336' post='2453006']
Totally looks like something that we would cook up.. But doesn't ring a bell.. We are really happy to be WAE, and we appreciate everyone's votes :)
[/quote]

Yes, the global information market has been reactivated and is once more diffusing counterintelligence to the world.

We are [b][u]that[/u][/b] good.

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1284396096' post='2452382']
oh snap!

we have a spy D:
[/quote]

Cue Mission Impossible theme song.

Dun Dun Dun na Dun Dun Dun nah

NAHNAHNAHNAH Dun Dun

[b]*ooc - This is how I'm going to log onto CN from now on - ooc*[/b]

[img]http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/mission-impossible-pic.jpg[/img]

Edited by LeonidasRexII

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1284434388' post='2453230']
OP forgot to put \m/ on the ballot. They'd probably have put up a much better showing among OWF voters as opposed to MK forum frequenters.
[/quote]

\m/, while terrible, has not been around long enough to really show their status as WAE. They're like a future failure as an alliance.

[quote name='lorddagon' timestamp='1284408703' post='2452587']
As a wise man once said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others..."
in this case I can say "The legion is the worst form of alliance, except for all the others.."

There ARE worse alliances out there, MK is just boo hooing 'cause we are comparative in size with them. History has proven that monarchy's usually do not work, why should this be any different.
[/quote]

What? You guys have twice the membership. I definitely wouldn't say we are comparative in size.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1284409785' post='2452610']
Oh god, who would have thought that the Legion's massive membership base would have been able to get 71 people onto OWF to vote! (I guess less since a few other people have voted MK) :awesome:
[/quote]

And here I thought as usual, MKers are voting for themselves. Hmm..arent doing it this time around?

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1284436293' post='2453259']
\m/, while terrible, has not been around long enough to really show their status as WAE. They're like a future failure as an alliance.
[/quote]
So just counting the current \m/ then? Combined, they must have the history to give it a serious run, Elite 8, at least.

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1284469213' post='2453482']
So just counting the current \m/ then? Combined, they must have the history to give it a serious run, Elite 8, at least.
[/quote]

Just current \m/, since the original one was vastly different. The original wasn't WAE by any means, though.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1284502669' post='2453965']
I feel like some of you need to lighten up a little bit and get some fresh air. -_-

Also, there's nothing stopping anybody else from making another poll if this one is really that terrible.
[/quote]

Because we haven't had enough polls this week already.

[quote name='lorddagon' timestamp='1284408703' post='2452587']
History has proven that monarchy's usually do not work, why should this be any different.
[/quote]

And which history of CN are [i]you[/i] reading?

Edit: How exactly is Legion beating Invicta? Epic butthurt coming from Legion or no this shouldn't even be close.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='zenergy' timestamp='1284503797' post='2453988']
Because we haven't had enough polls this week already.
[/quote]

Apparently not. :awesome:

Also, I like how you responded to my post about how silly the whining is by whining even more.

Edited by Hereno