An offical announcement from the Legion

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1284172332' post='2449395']
Votes are rigged. How much you want to bet UPN was destined to win but because ODN is allied to UPN MK switched things around.
[/quote]
UPN faced Invicta in the semis. Their efforts were futile.

[quote name='justavictim82' timestamp='1284175334' post='2449440']
Maybe, Maybe not but at least it wouldn't be just one side of the treaty web voting.
[/quote]
At the end of the day, the vote was swung by the vast number of Legion voters who signed up to ~ironically~ vote for themselves (and UPN, and NATO) so no not really!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284175872' post='2449448']
At the end of the day, the vote was swung by the vast number of Legion voters who signed up to ~ironically~ vote for themselves (and UPN, and NATO) so no not really!
[/quote]

We take pride in our only accomplishment.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284175872' post='2449448']
[/quote]

Take your pick -

[img]http://sloblogs.thetribunenews.com/shelikestowatch/files/2008/12/nixon-thumbs-up2.jpg[/img]

[size="4"]I'm not a ballot stuffer![/size]

[img]http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/images/Bill_Clinton_Biography_2.jpg[/img]

[size="4"]I...did...not...stuff...those...ballots.[/size]

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1284172855' post='2449404']
What is this? Did you guys start consulting with each other and decided to collectively take pride in your mediocrity? First NATO, now you?

What's next? Invicta?
[/quote]

Yes, actually. Well not really as you state it, but we did come up with a joint Carnival idea to celebrate, but of course we are horrible alliances and never got it going. Can't say I know about any talks with Invicta though...

i hate to nit-pick, but you were voted as "worst alliance ever", not "most hated alliance ever". cause honestly you wouldn't last 2 seconds in the latter category next to the likes of GOONS, GOD, TSO, etc.

nobody hates you, we just think you suck on multiple levels.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1284177450' post='2449485']
i hate to nit-pick, but you were voted as "worst alliance ever", not "most hated alliance ever". cause honestly you wouldn't last 2 seconds in the latter category next to the likes of GOONS, GOD, TSO, etc.

nobody hates you, we just think you suck on multiple levels.
[/quote]
This is true, its hard to care enough about them to actually hate them. I hate GOONS more, but overall Legion would be a worse alliance. (even though I didn't vote in this contest or care about it, this OP convinced me Legion deserved their prize).

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1284176429' post='2449461']
Didn't NATO just do something like this?

Where's the originality...
[/quote]

NATO was a little bit..... premature. It's ok we understand. We will do our best to uphold the standard that NATO has set before us. Please Please join us in #WAEGION.