NATO Declares State of Emergency

dev0win

[center][u][b][size="6"]Disaster Strikes[/size][/b][/u]
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization has several important announcements for you to salivate over today in its current state of emergency. That's right; a state of emergency has been declared in NATO today. Spies? Internal Turmoil? General Fail, you ask? All this and more! NATO has recently been hit by a FailNATO [a tornado, Watergate and tailgating all rolled into one] and herein is the current damage report! Will NATO survive another day? Read on, I say!

[img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5077/avoidingtornado1.jpg[/img]

[u][b]Damage Report[/b][/u]
To show how much damage has been done. Let's take a quick gander at NATO a short while back to pre-failNATO 2010 (3 months and 2 weeks should do the trick).
The stats for NATO as of 05/22/2010 place us at a total of [u]2,742,921[/u] total Nation Strength, [u]18,286[/u] ANS, with [u]680[/u] nukes and an alliance score of [u]11.11[/u].

Ahh...such were the golden days of NATO, but no more folks....no more.

[size="6"][u][b]Current Stats Breakdown:[/b][/u][/size]
[img]http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6178/natostats.jpg[/img]
[u][b]Nation Strength Decimation[/b][/u]
With steady growth, excellent showings in multiple survivor series and recent additions from Global United Nations, NATO has been decimated in its efforts to grow its total Nation Strength.
In fact on September 5, 2010 we even re-passed 4 million nation strength, totaling 1,257,059 NS growth in 14 weeks (31% gain from our starting strength).

[u][b]Average Nation Strength Plummet[/b][/u]
NATO's ANS has nearly doubled in 14 weeks. Going from 18k ANS to just over 31k ANS at its current state. If things don't turn around soon, the stock market fail may cause a complete economic shutdown in our corner of the Blue sphere.
Hopefully the pandemic can be contained!

[u][b]Nuclear Reserves are Dwindling[/b][/u]
During the same 14 week period mentioned previously, the North Atlantic Treaty Organizations nuclear stockpiles have been monitored closely and irregularities have been found.
[img]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/devowin/CN/stockpiles.jpg[/img]
Yes, that's right. Stockpiles have nearly doubled in the fields of NATO and the housing structures are nearly full; what the hell will we do with the overflow???

[u][b]Alliance Score[/b][/u]
Alliance score is a particularly sore area for the bums of the Blue sphere right now. On August 11, 2010 NATO rejoined the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11169&view=findpost&p=2412056]Sanction Race[/url] and has since taken a solid point of lead from the add line and passed two alliances on its path to ultimate failure.
NATO's current alliances score is just over 15 points. It's great to be back to double digits.

[u][b]Total Damage Report:[/b][/u]
The total damage inflicted has left NATO and her esteemed relics tainted for the remainder of their shallow existence. It is for these combined reasons that NATO can proudly boast one thing domestically and abroad...

[img]http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/08/22/fe00b5f036dfa3316079d9f150e94d3b.gif[/img]

YES folks, you guessed it. With the support of the outspoken citizens of Bob and the great Mashedpotato Kingdom, NATO was recently voted runner up for Worst Alliance Ever (WAE)!
It was a complete shock for us as we couldn't have hoped to even make the top 10 let alone top 3! So we would like to take this time to thank our gracious contest hosts over at MK and all of our faithful followers that voted for us.
But lookout Legion, 'cause I hear WAE Season 2 is coming and this time we won't be caught with our pants down... We're campaigning. =)

So don't forget folks:
Vote NATO for WAE2[/center]

Edited by dev0win

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice growth folks and congratulations.

Normally i steer clear of nominating any alliance for WAE, but since you're so eager to get the title i'll assist in spreading the news:

[b][size="7"]NATO for WAE!![/size][/b]

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1283803941' post='2444240']
31 isn't greater than 2x18, so no, you haven't doubled your ANS. However, congratulations, very impressive. I was rather puzzled by you guys going to far in the WAE contest. Good luck NATO
[/quote]
Absolutely correct. The math is strong with this one. Thanks and edited.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1283803528' post='2444233']

[size="3"][b]So don't forget folks:
Vote [s]NATO[/s] for WAE2[/b][/size]
[/quote]
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, correction!!!!!!!!!

[b][size="3"]Vote LOLNSO for WAE2[/size][/b]

Impressive growth/recovery, nuke count, etc etc

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283804230' post='2444245']
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, correction!!!!!!!!!

[b][size="3"]Vote LOLNSO for WAE2[/size][/b]

Impressive growth/recovery, nuke count, etc etc
[/quote]
Normally I would agree with you, but given the situation, I'm going to leave this snide comment for you: Someone's butthurt.

Congrats NATO. That's impressive growth. Onwards and upwards my friends.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1283804277' post='2444246']
So a bunch of GUNners join you and you celebrate it as efficiency, success, and proof that all criticism against you is incorrect.

Never change.
[/quote]
Kinda like when that other CnG alliance merged into MK? Yeah i suppose so.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1283805180' post='2444262']
[/quote]
If youll recall it wasnt that long ago MK had ~160 members and were ranked about 10th or so in the sanction race and that was before Vanguard merged into them

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1283805180' post='2444262']
[/quote]
I don't recall ever declaring all criticism of MK void because we merged with Vanguard.

You should know that they warn against self-inception. It can be difficult to escape the dream state.

[quote name='Hogosha' timestamp='1283805604' post='2444276']
Sounds like somebody needs a hug.
[/quote]
My nickname is Huggles McGee. I eat sad and fart rainbows.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1283812090' post='2444444']
This announcement is disgusting, everyone knows MCXA should be WAE.
[/quote]
I don't think you realize that nobody thinks you're cute or funny. Many, many people actually despise your alliance and wish you would disband.