Thongs are just awesome

Shakira

After a nice walk around the park and a good amount of thong sightings, I was inspired. So here it is:

[quote]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/cchris14/CyberNations/thongflag.png[/img][/center]

Preamble:
The High Order of Notorious Guerrillas (THONG) is a white team alliance. THONG focus is in growing its members and help the alliance to grow as a whole and protection for her members. THONG will do everything in her power to protect her interests that threatens her sovereignty.

THONG will give guidance and support to her member nations to achieve their maximum potential as a nation, economically and militarily, but main focus in military. THONG will try create and keep a laid back environment for all her members but they must be respectful to each other and other nations outside of the alliance. Nations who are part of THONG, in return, are expected to help the alliance in any way possible, may it be economically, militarily, diplomatically, or politically.

1 Membership:

1.1 Application:

- Applicants must not be engaged in any wars at the time of their application
- Applicants cannot be in any ZI list or any type of trouble with an outside alliance
- Applicants cannot be a member of another alliance
- Applicants are expected to switch to the white team unless they have a good reason not to switch
- Applicant must register and complete the application process
- Applicants after completing the application, must switch their AA to The High Order of Notorious Guerrillas
- Applicants will then be masked as "THONG Applicant" and complete a basic test
- Once the test is completed and passed, they'll become an official THONG member.

1.2 Expulsion/Probation:

Any THONG members can be expelled or put on probation for the following reasons:

- Violating THONG charter
- Knowingly aiding THONG enemy
- Refusing to take orders from THONG government

1.3 THONG members can be expelled by:
- Emperor

2 Government Structure:

-Emperor

-Right Hand ( Second in command)
-Minister of Foreign Affairs
-Minister of War
-Minister of Internal Affairs

2.1 Emperor

- Is in power for life, can only leave the position if he resigns
- Must appoint his successor if leaving his position
- Has the power to declare war
- Has the power to decide which direction the alliance goes
- Chooses members for government positions

2.2 Right Hand (Second in command)

- Second in command of THONG
- Emperor is in absence, Second in command will be in charge of THONG until the Emperor returns
- Is chosen by the Emperor
- Can be removed by the Emperor
- Helps the Emperor lead THONG

2.3 Minister of Foreign Affairs

-Is the Minister of Foreign Affairs
-In charge of all foreign affairs
-Creates friendly diplomatic relations with alliances
-Presents possible treaties
-In charge of appointing diplomats to other alliances
- May choose a Deputy.

2.4 Minister of War

-Minister of War
- In charge of THONG's military structure
- In charge of military affairs whether it be offensive or defensive
- May have a Deputy

2.5 Minister of Internal Affairs

-In charge of keeping the forums in order
-In charge of masking
-In charge of sending out messages to THONG members
- May choose a Deputy

3.0 Foreign Affairs

-THONG, if called into battle because of an active treaty, the Emperor would be the only vote to Declare War.
-Any THONG member that is attacked is an act of war against THONG, Whether the member is inactive, THONG will defend her members.
-THONG will use every diplomatic channels to resolve any issue before going into war.

4.0 Tech Raiding
- THONG tech raiding consists of 2 ground attacks then peace right afterwords.
-THONG may tech raid nations that are unaligned. If the nation fights back, THONG nation has to resend peace.
-THONG members may not raid nations on the Red team or on the White team
-THONG members will not be provided with any aid if the tech raid goes wrong.
-THONG members may only have one tech raid at a time.

5.0 Nuclear Policy

Nukes may only be launched if THONG member gets hit with one first. No government approval necessary.

First launched nukes may only be approved by the Emperor

6.0 Amendments

Amendments will be made in the future as the alliance grows.

Signed,

Emperor of THONG- Shakira[/quote]

THONG forums: [url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/THONG/index/"]http://s4.zetaboards.com/THONG/index/[/url]
IRC channel: #thong

Many thanks to HoT for helping me brainstorm and to Rayvon for creating the flag. o/

[quote]
[center][img]http://images8.cpcache.com/product/223875208v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b][size=4] The Whale Tail Accords [/center][/b][/size]

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]

This Pact shall not infringe on the sovereignty of The Phoenix Federation (TPF) and The High Order of Notorious Guerrillas (THONG) and shall serve to only embody the friendship and trust amongst the signatory alliances.

[b]Article II: Communication[/b]

The signatories agree to keep open lines of communication between each other at all times.

[b]Article III: Non Aggression[/b]

In the spirit of friendship, neither signatory alliance will engage in any hostile action towards the other signatory in any form.

[b] Article IV: Protection[/b]

In the event that THONG falls under attack, TPF pledges to have their back militarily, financially, and/or politically.

[b] Article V: Cancellation [/b]

If either signatory finds that this agreement is no longer in their best interest, they may cancel the agreement with seventy-two (72) hours written notice, or immediately by mutual consent. Any violation of Article I, II, or III shall serve as cause for immediate termination by the protector.

[b]
Signed for TPF:

The Crimson King - Evil Overlord, Peddler of Death

Desperado - High Panty Sniffer

chaz9055 - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for THONG:

Shakira- Emperor
[/b]
[/quote]

TPF is protective of its thong so hands off

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1282706272' post='2430364']
TPF is protective of its thong so hands off
[/quote]

You would protect Shakira after she stole all the food from BK?

For crying out loud, Shakira is a fan of McDonald's!

[img]http://www.just-whatever.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Stupid-Face-Tattoo-3.jpg[/img]
That is all.

edit:

[quote=OP]2.3 Minister of Foreign Affairs

-Is the Minister of Foreign Affairs[/quote]

I hope that was intentionally redundant I hope.

Edited by Tungsten

An empress Shakira introducing an alliance dedicated to thong-wearing guerillas can't be all that bad. Plus there are many similarly silly themed alliances out there that are doing just fine.

And sure enough, yes I did see Shakira swinging her hips and fighting for the NSO, too, so she can't be all that bad. :v:

Good luck!

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1282706529' post='2430370']
My only dislike is your charter doesn't have a Left Hand whose sole job is to be confused all the time and to make random announcements of, "Why don't I ever know what the Right Hand is doing??? WHY???"
[/quote]

The problem is, there's only 2 of them.

Thongs make me go...

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3241/datb.jpg[/img]

Good luck Shakira.

[quote name='lawrence893' timestamp='1282712379' post='2430498']
good luck, you'll need if it you're only starting with 2 members
[/quote]

I started my alliance literally with myself and one other person off my [ooc]MSN Contact list who I convinced to join[/ooc] just so I didn't declare existance as a one man alliance. Its possible, but its certainly an uphill battle when your starting alone.

Edited by memoryproblems

I'm sure THONG has within it something capable of growth. My advice: keep it clean, stay cool (but not too cool), invite into THONG all noble members you can, but be wary of those who enter THONG with ill intent. Most of all: know when to go balls to the wall in defense of THONG. Do these, and you'll be fine. I look forward to seeing THONG in the future.

[Quote]
1 Membership:

1.1 Application:

- Applicants must not be engaged in any wars at the time of their application
- Applicants cannot be in any ZI list or any type of trouble with an outside alliance
[/Quote]

The fact that you made this alliance after being in NSO recently, and then this is one of the first things in your charter, makes the above funny to me. Also, good luck. ^_^

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='NewPoseidon' timestamp='1282718051' post='2430591']
I'm sure THONG has within it something capable of growth. My advice: keep it clean, stay cool (but not too cool), invite into THONG all noble members you can, but be wary of those who enter THONG with ill intent. Most of all: know when to go balls to the wall in defense of THONG. Do these, and you'll be fine. I look forward to seeing THONG in the future.
[/quote]

A man may enter the THONG. Then he may leave. Then he may enter again. Then he may leave. Then he may enter again....

:smug:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1282718929' post='2430598']
The fact that you made this alliance after being in NSO recently, and then this is one of the first things in your charter, makes the above funny to me. Also, good luck. ^_^
[/quote]
I joined NSO to give them a little help in their war.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1282711395' post='2430483']
[color="#FF0000"]I give this 3 months before it disbands. Lawls alliances don't last very long.[/color]
[/quote]
My intent isn't to make a "lawls" alliance really. Sure it would be nice but I wouldn't get it to the point where it's just annoying.

Thanks to all, even the haterz. :awesome: