War Ends

[quote]Well... I hope it's a good beer review.

Congrats to the victors I suppose[/quote]
When has NSO ever let you down?

It was fun fighting you all, lets do it again sometime, mmkay?

Edited by Sulmar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1282627055' post='2428891']
It wasn't needed - your Emperor signed it.

edit: As I'm sure you're aware.
[/quote]
His signature acknowledges what was presented to him as a means of attaining peace. He was told by some of the more "classy" representatives that it was take it or leave it and that he had to "sign the damn terms" or continue to fight.

It isn't a matter of whether the terms are true, but whether or not they are acceptable. They are obviously acceptable because the Emperor signed. But they are also untrue.

[quote name='Silver Empress' timestamp='1282627134' post='2428895']
Well... I hope it's a good beer review.

Congrats to the victors I suppose.
[/quote]

Oh, it'll be good. In fact one might say it'll be [i]magical[/i].

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1282627055' post='2428891']
It wasn't needed - your Emperor signed it.

edit: As I'm sure you're aware.
[/quote]
Our Emperor certainly did agree to say those things and sign underneath them, you are right about that.

Peace in our time and whatnot, I, for one, was happy for the chance to showcase the fact that we Sith are perfectly capable of taking on absurd curbstomps and walking away no less awesome than when the fight first started.

[quote]Oh, it'll be good. In fact one might say it'll be magical. [/quote]I love you.

So much.

I for one enjoyed the battling and of course the banter. But this nonsense with no terms, etc... I could see your point if there were reparations alloted, or something other than a beer review required. I see an alliance officially admitting that they made a mistake and have owned up to it. If this is a you say tomato, I say tomato argument, then so be it, but it will be one ridiculous argument.

In the end, thanks for a fun week or two NSO.

[quote name='Copperhead' timestamp='1282627310' post='2428906']
I love how the guys on the offensive side is congratulating us on a good fight and attempting to exchange pleasantries. I laugh at those pretenders. Just leave us alone.
[/quote]

You guys were poor fighters, almost universally turtled, in many cases were too demoralized even to purchase/fire nukes each day, and inflicted a fraction of the damage they could have done to the attackers.

Better? I was going to post a 'good fight NSO' comment but apparently that's not what you're looking for.

This thread is gonna be hilarious. Congrats on peace NSO. As for the comments on the existence of terms... are you freaking serious? Beer reviews aren't funny but these are hardly "terms" except for in the strict definition of the word. Its just silliness that covers up what is essentially white peace. Unless you are talking about NSO admitting fault and then I find your distaste for it completely hilarious.

[quote name='Kaizer BoB' timestamp='1282627482' post='2428914']
And no im not congradulateing you on a good war nso just looking at all the infrastructure and land I won. >:)
[/quote]

i know i havent been in a war in like 6 months but you can win infra now?

welp time to change my stance on raiding

[quote name='Kaizer BoB' timestamp='1282627482' post='2428914']
And no im not congradulateing you on a good war nso just looking at all the infrastructure and land I won. >:)
[/quote]
Well, it's easy to win infrastructure in a curbstomp... [i]ohwai-[/i]

Seriously, why was your alliance even involved? I had never even heard of you guys until this war. I mean, I can understand GOD and [i]maybe[/i] VE, but what on earth did this have to do with you? Blatant opportunism if I've ever seen it.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, you know, if actually done [i]well.[/i]

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1282627515' post='2428915']
You guys were poor fighters, almost universally turtled, in many cases were too demoralized even to purchase/fire nukes each day, and inflicted a fraction of the damage they could have done to the attackers.

Better? I was going to post a 'good fight NSO' comment but apparently that's not what you're looking for.
[/quote]

Not only is turtling a valid strategy when you are absurdly outnumbered... it's a smart one. Good on them for using whatever tactics they could to survive your ridiculous curbstomp.

[quote name='jekalle' timestamp='1282627411' post='2428911']
I for one enjoyed the battling and of course the banter. But this nonsense with no terms, etc... I could see your point if there were reparations alloted, or something other than a beer review required. I see an alliance officially admitting that they made a mistake and have owned up to it. If this is a you say tomato, I say tomato argument, then so be it, but it will be one ridiculous argument.

In the end, thanks for a fun week or two NSO.
[/quote]
There wouldn't be quite as much of a "are you guys serious?" vibe if what was finally presented to us 30 minutes before the war was supposedly ending didn't blatantly contradict what we were being told for the entire week prior. Or that what was presented to us came from GOD and VE, and RoK was hardly even present, despite it being their war and all. What the hell?

This war was embarrassingly mismanaged, is what I'm saying.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1282627573' post='2428919']
Congrats on peace. RV, feel free to continue fighting the good fight since apparently you didn't accept the terms of surrender.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]They're welcome to try to keep this war going if they want. Let's see how well that'll work out for them. But Lint did agree to put his name on the line, so yeah, call it what you want. Everyone who matters knows the story you fellows concocted is rubbish.[/color]

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1282626482' post='2428845']
I'm sure NSO will handle this with the grace of a dignified and classy alliance.
[/quote]

Im sure they will.

EDIT: congratz to all involved on a quick and civil solution.

Edited by snibbmaster

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1282627285' post='2428902']
Incredibly harsh terms. You're surely the new hegemony now.
[/quote]
Who needs harsh terms (this time)when the punishment in no way fits the "crime" Billions gone, NS more than halved, [u]threatened with eternal war[/u]. $6m in aid <_<

[/quote]
I will be happy to point all of your alliances to a number of nations that need to work on learning to attack properly if you want. You should probably let everyone know to not send 20 bombers on a bombing raid, at the very least.

[/quote]

At least they didn't disbanded when faced a curbstomp :v: