War Ends

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282627717' post='2428927']
[color="#0000FF"]They're welcome to try to keep this war going if they want. Let's see how well that'll work out for them. But Lint did agree to put his name on the line, so yeah, call it what you want. Everyone who matters knows the story you fellows concocted is rubbish.[/color]
[/quote]
In the end of the day, you still surrendered. Doesn't that suck.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1282627679' post='2428925']
There wouldn't be quite as much of a "are you guys serious?" vibe if what was finally presented to us 30 minutes before the war was supposedly ending didn't blatantly contradict what we were being told for the entire week prior. Or that what was presented to us came from GOD and VE, and RoK was hardly even present, despite it being their war and all. What the hell?

This war was embarrassingly mismanaged, is what I'm saying.
[/quote]
We try not to let facts get in the way of a good celebration.

Just because RoK claims they led the coalition and just because said claimant's leader stated certain things doesn't mean we should expect them to stick to their word. Having principles and sticking by your word usually gets you ridiculed here anyway, so why not take the easy way out?

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1282627679' post='2428925']
Or that what was presented to us came from GOD and VE, and RoK was hardly even present, despite it being their war and all. What the hell?

This war was embarrassingly mismanaged, is what I'm saying.
[/quote]

While I'm confident you know all about mismanaging things to an embarrassing degree, Heft, the terms in the OP were written by and signed by all four alliances and all four were present to hand them to you guys.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1282627515' post='2428915']
You guys were poor fighters, almost universally turtled, in many cases were too demoralized even to purchase/fire nukes each day, and inflicted a fraction of the damage they could have done to the attackers.

Better? I was going to post a 'good fight NSO' comment but apparently that's not what you're looking for.
[/quote]

[img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/CurbStompFail.png[/img]

Very poor indeed. Combined, you're coalition suffered more losses.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1282627905' post='2428938']
While I'm confident you know all about mismanaging things to an embarrassing degree, Heft, the terms in the OP were written by and signed by all four alliances and all four were present to hand them to you guys.
[/quote]
Yes, I believe those "discussions" are readily available to anyone that wishes to read them presently.

It highlights that level of class and grace you mentioned earlier. Good show.

[/quote]

Attempting to get your act together 2 minutes before the buzzer does not contradict "embarrassingly mismanaged". In fact, it amplifies it.

You guys were poor fighters, almost universally turtled, in many cases were too demoralized even to purchase/fire nukes each day, and inflicted a fraction of the damage they could have done to the attackers.

Better? I was going to post a 'good fight NSO' comment but apparently that's not what you're looking for.
[/quote]

You should talk to your guys in the lower tier to learn how to coordinate attacks. Maybe then it wouldn't take 6 days to anarchy one person while they have the huge advantage in numbers.

Oh, also with the suggestion of just sending one or two bombers in a air attack instead of 10-20 bombers. As a person who loves to war in CN, that made me cringe and it also made me laugh.

Edited by Shakira

[/quote]

Let's be tough when you guys 4 other alliances behind you. Turtling is sensible when you're being curbstomped and only an imbecile (which you have revealed yourself to be) would not agree with that.

[/quote]
Yes, for some reason RoK apparently decided to indulge your last minute ego trip rather than hold to what they had been saying all along.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1282627878' post='2428936']
In the end of the day, you still surrendered. Doesn't that suck.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We all know it's not a real win for them, but if they want a trophy victory who am I to crush their dream? Doesn't change the reality though.[/color]

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1282628100' post='2428949']
Yes, for some reason RoK apparently decided to indulge your last minute ego trip rather than hold to what they had been saying all along.
[/quote]
It is important for the meatshields to feel like they have a say once and a while. Since they never do anything on their own or under their own impetus it is helpful to give them a crumb occasionally so they remember their place and remember to whom they are beholden.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1282628224' post='2428955']
It is important for the meatshields to feel like they have a say once and a while. Since they never do anything on their own or under their own impetus it is helpful to give them a crumb occasionally so they remember their place and remember to whom they are beholden.
[/quote]

Don't they give you a "I hijacked your war" merit badge these days?

[quote name='Kaizer BoB' timestamp='1282627482' post='2428914']
And no im not congradulateing you on a good war nso just looking at all the infrastructure and land I won. >:)
[/quote]
Best post.

[/quote]
Because, other than turtling, you have a lot of options when you're outnumbered!

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1282628010' post='2428941']
[img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/RayvonProp.png[/img]

Very poor indeed. Combined, you're coalition suffered more losses.
[/quote]
I wouldn't go out of my way to advertise this, personally.

[quote name='Kaizer BoB' timestamp='1282628175' post='2428952']
And you where very poor fighters one of the peaple fighting me had more troops athen me yet they just scent bomber attacks.
[/quote]
First of all, you have more infra than anyone that you attacked; and second, the people you attacked were facing more than you as a target. I guess they just thought you weren't worth the trouble of GAing.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1282628224' post='2428955']
[/quote]

Delta was right. You really [i]don't[/i] know how things work on the other "side" of the web, do you?