Going Green

ali5541

[quote name='CodyHaner' timestamp='1282173218' post='2422163']
Except for the fact green has always been the sphere of win and black is fail, yes.
[/quote]
Except black beats green in every statistical department.

Also, GGA was green. Also, Gramlins in their prime fled green.

Check please.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1282179529' post='2422315']
Good luck on green its such a shame to loose such an active well known member of purple oh wait hmm never met you, never had any contact with you and yet your so versed in Purple affairs you can with out a doubt say were unstable and liable to explode at any time.
[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought.

Good luck, hope you actually try and fit in off of Purple.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1282179529' post='2422315']
Good luck on green its such a shame to loose such an active well known member of purple oh wait hmm never met you, never had any contact with you and yet your so versed in Purple affairs you can with out a doubt say were unstable and liable to explode at any time.
[/quote]

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1282182220' post='2422389']
It warms my heart to see Purple returning to junk status. That said:

High risk and high yields, how would you like ten-fold returns in JUST ONE YEAR!? Invest in PURPLOL, it's the junk with the funk!
[/quote]
Seems more to me like the junk is being removed but hey its your story bro tell it any way you want. Oh look there is that unicorn and isnt that rainbow colored cloud so beautifull. I think i may like it in your world.

Very wise decision. Green is a warm and welcoming sphere, full of pragmatic thinkers in GOP and GPA as well as staunch loyalists in VE. Not to mention all the other great alliances that dot the sphere. A sincere welcome.

Hello CIA. Welcome to the sphere of progress.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1282177466' post='2422275']
What does that even mean? :blink:
[/quote]
It means a catastropic incident. Not sure how to intrepet exactly, but that's how it sounds.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1282238868' post='2423240']
Congratulations VE on your new satellite!
[/quote]
:awesome: funny

Coersion or authority, are not, required elements in the process of achieving co-prosperity. It's a simple matter of recognizing common interests. It is a wild mispresentation to say that the alliance doing a sphere-shift, by the merit of joining the economic sphere we're residing in, would become our satellite.

But yeah, wait for the SDI.