STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282060093' post='2419680']
In your alliance's current state? I would certainly think so.
[/quote]

Even in my current state, I wouldn't kowtow to anybody. You might, because the only thing you care about for respect are infrastructure and technology. And if we're going along that line of logic, I don't think \m/ has anything on MK. Or even STA for that matter.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1282059692' post='2419667']
That is correct, we are in fact the "biggest boy".
[/quote]

::nods::

May I strongly suggest you start using the stick... CN can only eat only so many carrots :)

OP: Congrats on the political victory and huge political capital you earned from this.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1282060204' post='2419685']
Why not? History is sure as hell on my side.
[/quote]

Dark shadows are encircling around the mighty castle of Mushroom Kingdom as in the 11th hour their fate is ultimately revealed closer than they thought.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282059461' post='2419660']
Fail to see how I can be rogue when you attacked me while I was still in \m/. Yeah you can roll out Chief's statement, he wasn't talking with Trium with me at the same time he was talking with you. To bad their was a communication break down but I am sure The Chief didn't imagine STA could shoot their wad so fast.
[/quote]

You government and my government LATER agreed to end your wars. If you go against that then you are a rogue. As for what happened earlier, taunting and making threats to gov leaders doesn't always end well as you found out. I'll agree that it was unfortunate that we got inaccurate info regarding your alliance status though.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282060342' post='2419690']
You government and my government LATER agreed to end your wars. If you go against that then you are a rogue. As for what happened earlier, taunting and making threats to gov leaders doesn't always end well as you found out. I'll agree that it was unfortunate that we got inaccurate info regarding your alliance status though.
[/quote]
That same government (which I am a part of btw) can also cancel that agreement.

[quote name='FreddieMercury' timestamp='1282060596' post='2419696']
Go attack them. Make my day, pleaseee
[/quote]
Your day and ours!

Perhaps not untouchable, but it would require a truly gargantuan force to take us down. You don't need to be #1 in any of those things to be the best.
v

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1282060058' post='2419679']
We could beat the living !@#$ out of any alliance that exists today, even on our own. This is universally recognized. Having bloated stats and hordes of inactive members of dubious loyalty like, say, MHA, is a terrible thing. Beyond that, we have more political influence than nearly anyone due to a wide range of friends and allies powerful in their own right.
[/quote]

I like MK, but you are really selling it more than it is. Yes I believe MK to be powerful, maybe the strongest, I don't personally think so, seeing as you are 17th NS AVG, 13th with infra, 3rd with tech, and 3rd with nukes, you are good, but you are not untouchable.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282060454' post='2419692']
That same government (which I am a part of btw) can also cancel that agreement.
[/quote]

Yes, they can. It would be a dishonorable unjustified move that would only hurt you and you alliance but it's ya'lls choice. Personally I'd recommend against it.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282061235' post='2419716']
Mushroom Kingdom, you have to remember that no empire lasts forever. Remember a certain red alliance called New Pacific Order? Nobody thought they would ever fall.
[/quote]

You guys might want to listen to him. His alliance would know ;)

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282061235' post='2419716']
Mushroom Kingdom, you have to remember that no empire lasts forever. Remember a certain red alliance called New Pacific Order? Nobody thought they would ever fall.
[/quote]

True, but if my knowledge of CN history isn't failing me, they took an awfully long time to fall.