Foreign Affairs Dispatch from the New Pacific Order

Malatose

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1281847258' post='2416355']
I'm aware NPO cancelled it; I'm simply saying GATO should've gotten rid of it long ago.
[/quote]
Seriously, consider changing your avatar to this:

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YdQ1CROfumQ/SxLpFfSFKOI/AAAAAAAAAQE/g9VVl0yBglo/s1600/broken-record.jpg[/img]

Best of luck GATO

You know I was never for this PIAT in the first place. If I remember correctly this was the one that was signed shortly before the NPO freed GATO from nearly a year of foreign rule. So yeah, I'm not sad to see it go. That said I'll hedge my bets here and note that who knows, this could be a prelude to a treaty upgrade. They did wish GATO the best of luck after all. :P (For those keeping count I've never liked that worthless phrase. If you really wish the best for someone you'd announce that you're donating millions of tech to them, not canceling a treaty with them...)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1281848427' post='2416378']
I'd like to see more alliances canceling with GATO but sadly this will not happen.
[/quote]

its not for lack of trying on our part, people must really like us i guess

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1281847295' post='2416356']
[s]Very interesting and slightly unexpected.[/s] Good luck to GATO and NPO.
[/quote]

Let me rephrase that for you---

Not interesting at all, and expected by 90% of the community. This cancellation was inevitable; and if the treaty did survive it would have remained a crappy PIAT (who needs intelligence ? You have Worry Free CN Talk!). :lol1:

Best of luck GATO.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1281847798' post='2416363']
its a PIAT, regardless of who its between the treaty is freaking useless to begin with so cancelling it now is just a cheap attempt to garner some PR
[/quote]
And so the whining begins.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1281848529' post='2416381']

Not interesting at all, and expected by 90% of the community. This cancellation was inevitable; and if the treaty did survive it would have remained a crappy PIAT ([b]who needs intelligence [/b]? You have Worry Free CN Talk!). :lol1:

Best of luck GATO.
[/quote]

Certainly not TPE's leadership. Thanks for telling us the importance of our treaties.

The PIAT was a great sign of us and GATO moving past our historical animosity and we both are greatly saddend by its cancellation. I hope in the future our relationship can be restored to what it once was.

Edited by silentkiller

You know in all honesty I think everybody involved and interested should walk away from this cancellation smiling. I mean, GATO can say they're sad but I don't think anybody else is and they really shouldn't be either.

Clearly we should all get together and have a little party. I'll bring the rum.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1281848500' post='2416380']
its not for lack of trying on our part, people must really like us i guess
[/quote]

Indeed.

[color="#696969"][size="1"][i]*cough* meatshields *cough*[/i][/size][/color]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1281848427' post='2416378']
I'd like to see more alliances canceling with GATO but sadly this will not happen.
[/quote]

Just remember people were saying the exact same thing about your alliance during the bi-polar war. This thread isn't for petty bickering, but people who live in glass houses should refrain from throwing rocks ;)

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1281848529' post='2416381']

Not interesting at all, and expected by 90% of the community. This cancellation was inevitable; and if the treaty did survive it would have remained a crappy PIAT (who needs intelligence ? You have Worry Free CN Talk!). :lol1:

Best of luck GATO.
[/quote]

WFCN talk FTW!!!!

thanks KingEd :)

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1281851128' post='2416446']
Congrats GATO. This is probably best for you in the long run.

ODN still loves you Spanish cats!
[/quote]

:wub:

Now on subject, Good luck to Pacifica in your future endeavors. Does this mean the tea party we were inviting Shinra to is now off?

Edited by Omniscient1