What is your most hated memory of CN?

Ameris

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Divi Filius' timestamp='1282074543' post='2420090']
By god indeed!

We were totally wrong in attacking TOP when they attacked our [b]MDP[/b] partner without any CB whatsoever, totally! :mellow:
[/quote]

This thread is about "most hated memories". It's not a discussion thread about right or wrong of those memories.

Please everyone, keep this old and dusty discussion out of it. We all know how we think of each other.

Saving up 20 days of bills just to forget building up labour camps again before paying.... :unsure:

Nope; I never really faced big losses in war or very big infra losses (of course the occasional nuke wars; but never the losses were very extreme).

Edited by Descendent

In the run up to GW3, Dewsos' post on GATO's forums where he said "I'm not calling for war" was photo-shopped into " I am calling for war" and posted on the OWF as "proof" that GATO wanted to attack NPO. That someone would make such a lie, really did shock me at the time.

Being in TPF when Slayer decided to go NAZI-hunting and staying there for the war after wards. Not my proudest moment.

Not joining UJP back in '07 and them actually not winning back then. To see my alliance get politically isolated and internally torned apart during 2008 and having to put up with Q dickery when we actually got involved during the Q-NoV debacle schmebacle.

Raiding a 19 day inactive player that wasn't in any alliances back in 2008, then getting booted out of my old alliance (United Union, now defunct) after apologizing without being told that I was booted, then left out in the cold to deal with a rogue that craved ZIing new people still unaware of my membership revoked, and I waited several days for my old alliance to reply back to my request for help. They told me this:

"You are no longer in the alliance for raiding. We don't like rogues like you. You should have been looking for a new alliance after we revoked your membership."

Thanks for the heads up and [i]not[/i] overreacting. I totally enjoyed being thrown from 1.5k NS down to 150 and receiving the silent treatment from the aircraft/CM spamming rogue. <_<

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1282979210' post='2433695']
I've got to say, the worst memory I have...it's honestly a tie between coming back to CNRP right after Boot Camp and hearing \m/ was gone...or the banning of Ninja R.
[/quote]
I would have thought The Initiative breaking up was your most hated memory.

[quote name='Iosif' timestamp='1282634073' post='2429193']
To see my alliance get politically isolated and internally torned apart during 2008 and having to put up with Q dickery when we actually got involved during the Q-NoV debacle schmebacle.
[/quote]
What alliance were you in?

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1282760896' post='2431051']
I'm suprised that this has happened to more than a couple of people.
[/quote]

It's happened to most of us. Luckily people honour their treaties(for the most part) now.

ONOS 1.0 dying out, KA II leaving, GUARD not being asked to fight with us.

I wonder how this game would've turned out if ONOS + GUARD took on NPO? Probably just the same.

Although this would have to be no.1;

[quote]Discovering that people you once valued as friends were untrustworthy and scheming behind your back. It doesnt get much worse than that. [/quote]

However I'd add, having your friends disbelieving you and believing foes over you.