Siberian Tiger Alliance DoWs

[quote name='Jacob Reiffenstein' timestamp='1281358180' post='2407344']
Yeah, that Lizzard guy, who Uhtred replaced---he just went all to pieces after Spain beat the Dutch in the World Cup. He hasn't been seen or heard from since... :lol1:

We actually love Lizzard and are glad he's getting a break.

Following the Roman military theoretician Vegetius' maxim that "if you want peace, prepare for war," STA takes its internal military preparations VERY seriously, and so the work which Uhtred, Lizzard, and Spectre do, as well as that of the Siberian Guardsmen, is important, demanding, and time consuming. Consequently, to avoid burn-out, it's good to do the occasional rotation. And so Uhtred is now back and in fine butt-kicking form.

;)
[/quote]
I was sad about the Dutch losing, but wow... always good to get a break though.

This thread had me too. I was looking through the OP for a DoW on someone, assumed Tygaland had forgotten who to say it was on, and then asked.

Congrats to Uhtred.

I remember someone suggesting this manner of presenting uhtred's return and I'm glad you followed through with it :P

Here's to the fine tuning of the STA war machine soon to be completed and the hope that we get at least a few more months of peace before we need to roll it out