CN World Map - The Bigger the better

The Bringer

Greetings to All,

Yes another CN WORLD MAP, RUN FOR YOUR ALLIANCES!

This map has roughly 10,000 or so provinces, using the HoI 3 Map which is Twice the size Edifice is using.
With 10,000 Provinces at 100,000 NS A piece that is 1,000,000,000 NS in total which can fit roughly on this map.

Any Alliance who wants to be shown on here gets their first Province free without having to meet the 100,000 NS
Any Subsequent province you ask for you can get per 100,000 NS that your alliance currently has.

I have noticed a number small islands have been accidentally removed when removing 5000 sea provinces, epically around South America which will be re-added in future updates.

Simply give me a colour/color code and the number of provinces you want according to your current total NS, best to screen shot the region and highlight the provinces as its a big world we live in. Only one update per day will be made to the map so get in quick. There should not be any disagreements here over land so everyone should be happy.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4732/bigmapcopy.png
Direct Link to Original Image, Size: 4202Kb

Update #8, 25th August, 4:34pm GMT 12+
[img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2343/version1z.png[/img]

Edited by The Bringer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fits over 4 times the total world NS.

A bit too much I'd say. Perhaps change it to somewhere between 50-100k NS per territory. Or perhaps make the high-density terrs in Europe, and the coastal areas of USA/East Asia worth 1/3 of a territory, to discourage people from trying to claim huge tracts of Desert.

Anyways, NPO claim:

[img]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/MichailLPT/Pacific3.png[/img]

Edited by Letum

Asgaard claims the territories of Iceland, Greenland and the western most coastly area of Norway.

Color code: #151515

E: If you round up, we get 16 places, 15 if you round down (17k NS) Which is all of Greenland + Iceland (8 spots) and another 7 or 8 places within Norway.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

NATO would like the lower half of New Zealand, if possible. If you drop off the northern island I think the bottom is 17 provinces, which our 3.5 million NS should cover.

If I have my math right. Consider it a pole shift :)

We're blue, so whatever the default is for that.

Tetris

#4CFF00

[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3724/tetrismap.png[/img]

We'll take Ascension Island and St. Helena please, unless you're willing to put the Falklands on there, in which case, we'll take those.

Edited by Darth Pollard

For note the World was divided up Economically, and it is to why there are Bigger provinces for Russia, Canada, Greenland, and Africa, the economic worth of those lands is not as much as maybe Central Europe provinces for example and is why they were the larger size they were.

Updates to Map.

BAPs, Assigned 9 provinces, 1.7 Million Divided by 0.2 + 1 = 9 Provinces

RIA, Assigned 26 provinces. 5 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 26 provinces

Avalon, Assigned 3 provinces, 0.5 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 3 Provinces

Umbrella, Assigned 29 provinces, 5.7 million divided by 0.2 + 1 = 29 provinces

The Lost World, Assigned 5 provinces . 0.9 million divided by 0.2 + 1 = 5 provinces

=LOST=, assigned 9 provinces, 1.7 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 9 Provinces

NPO, do you really want that? I thought it was more of a Southern Pacific area feel you would have gone for, message again to confrim this particular trait of land,

AcTi, Assigned 8 provinces, 1.4 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 8 provinces

Asgaard, assigned 16 provinces, 3 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 16 provinces

NATO, Assigned 18 provinces, 3.5 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 18 provinces, The Lower half of New Zealand is also called the 'South Island' for future reference, I do not think i need to tell you what you call the 'Northern Island' as you put it =) and the little spit of land below the South Island is called stewart island.

Sparta, Assigned 50 provinces, 9.9 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 50 provinces, Left Athens alone as i'm very sure the Athens alliance would want that Area, being one of the few areas of conflict that should arise on this map.

STA, Assigned 20 provinces, 3.8 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 20 provinces

OO, Assigned 2 provinces, 0.3 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 2 provinces

Tetris, assigned 2 provinces, 0.3 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 2 provinces, Falkland Islands readded.

Blackstone Commission, assigned 1 province.

Edited by The Bringer

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1281221196' post='2404061']
AcTi, Iran, Red colour
We have 1.4 million NS
[/quote]

Teddyyo already claimed an area in the USA, but I am willing to alter it if both of you agree on which region you want.

Updated Image again,

Athens, assigned 24 provinces, 4.6 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 24, fixed the Sparta/Athens area to give better representation to both sides.
TOOL, assigned 26 provinces, 5 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 26
GC, assigned 6 provinces, 1 divided by 0.2 + 1 = 6

Edited by The Bringer