Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=red]I actually agree with those who think this won't change much... Most of CN probably does not know who is a member of government or not of most alliances since there's too many. (I blame the NPO who started this alliance proliferation with the founding of Polaris). I've gotten to the point where I either dismiss all comments not done in an alliance annoucement original post as the general rabble of the Open World Forum, or attribute them as stated policy of the member's alliance if it makes for better news article. When RV does interesting things, I'll attribute it to the NSO whether he is a member of Government or not, since it is a halmark of the alliance (See Corian/Dop).

/tribute coloring[/color]

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1280696158' post='2397351']
NPO is so dead now.
[/quote]
NPO? Hell I'm grabbing my bags and am writing our disbandment announcement as we speak. I suggest others do it to.

But without joking, he is really the best choice for it as he just says what he want's to say and totally doesn't care if some one gets offended by it or not.

I like that.