A Communique from The Goa'uld Empire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1280215673' post='2390998']
I would like to 1) congratulate our allies on their bold move 2) [b]giggle at the fact that FOA and \m/ are now allied.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1280222580' post='2391043']
Congratulations guys. [b]And yeah I love the irony of being allied to FoA now :v:[/b]
[/quote]

I find it funny

Lol, finally the last remnants of the FoA are gone... I must tell one of the original founders (OOC) of that entire Alliance/Clan name of what happened :P

No one was able to save the FoA lol.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1280245269' post='2391226']
Too bad the existence of the Goa'uld has forced Asgaard's hands, we shall be declaring at update ;)
[/quote]
Sparta, as the future fifth race, falls under the Asgaard protected planets treaties from System Lord control.

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/marcm1978/Asgard%20pics/Neworder2.jpg[/img]

We cannot think like you... The asgaard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of ... Iron and carbon Alloys... By igniting a powder of potassium Nitrate, Charcoal and Sulpher... thus you are doomed.

Edited by commander thrawn

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1280251221' post='2391360']
I say this without any illwill, I rather like The Corp, but I fail to see how this is any different from Invicta changing its name to Regnum Invictorum, changing your alliance name is meaningless. Anyways, good luck
[/quote]

And your perception is your own. I, on the other hand, fail to see how a new theme, government and larger overall alliance compares to the above case.

That being said;
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wP4bWuZzQk[/media]

[quote name='UnitedNations' timestamp='1280269077' post='2391686']
Don't worry Locke, we're still here, and we're still just as evil.

You just now know who was actually behind selling the world overpriced poorly made Chinese tech laced with lead.
[/quote]

Except now aliens are in charge of the corporation. :ph34r:

Sometimes a change in scenery is all that's needed to invigorate the members and government of an alliance. Rather than merge or disband, it's refreshing to see a move like this where an alliance simply changes it's theme and creates a new buzz in the air. I wish we saw it more often.

Congrats guys.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/LTG_George_Hammond_Scifi_Stargate_Continuum_Gateworld.JPG[/img]

Is already working on how to get SG1 inside your empire to take down the System Lords.

Good luck to you nevertheless. ;)

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1280216213' post='2391006']
Best of luck to our green friends in this transition.

Also, congrats as well.
[/quote]
Yeah, I'll second that. Congrats guys!

o/ Green
o/ UJA