Dear Legion

lmcfalcon12

1. Don't talk bad about Hubb. He was was a noble leader and only became slightly inactive recently due to RL concerns. His wife is pregnant and so he ended up resigning because he knew he wouldn't have enough time for this game. I'm sorry if that offended you.

2. It wasn't so much the fact that you were standing up for the Legion on the other thread, you were trolling other alliances and boasting of our sanction. Yes, we are sanctioned. That does not make us a good alliance or inherently a military powerhouse. There are several non-sanctioned alliances who could do us a number in damage. You were trolling foreigners just as you have accused me of doing. Yes, I have done it but at least it's a decent job. Your statements were just not funny, not witty, and overall just unintelligent. The fee you had to pay was not because of this. You had to pay the fee because after I BB gagged you, you instead insulted me and told me you weren't going to listen. That's fine; you didn't listen. However, be prepared to pay the consequences. It is against the Code of Ethics to disobey a superior and whether you like it or not I was your superior in that case. I'm not old enough to smoke or go to strip clubs, but I'm old enough to know that whenever someone brings something internal to the BBs it always looks bad on them.

3. I don't know about people you know in RL, but with me respect is earned. I don't have to "damn well better respect you." Absolutely nothing you did in your various tenures at Legion made me feel any respect towards you or what you stand for. I respect people who deserve respect.

4. Thank you for approving of our new Imperator, because honestly without your approval we would have kicked him out and replaced him. After you broke the rules and refused to pay the fine, we [i]really[/i] care what you think about our gov.

Aimee Mann, I hold no ill will towards lmcfalcon12 bringing this to the BBs. It's slightly amusing. :smug:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='alyster' date='06 July 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1278455661' post='2361609']
Really sad to see you have to wash your dirty laundry in front of everyone.

If you had had any respect for Legion you wouldn't have posted it imo.

But then again, it's just me, I'm biased.
[/quote]
Lol wut? [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75539&st=0&p=2018908&#entry2018908]You wouldnt know anything about airing dirty laundry on the OWF[/url]

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1278456032' post='2361628']
1. Don't talk bad about Hubb. He was was a noble leader and only became slightly inactive recently due to RL concerns. His wife is pregnant and so he ended up resigning because he knew he wouldn't have enough time for this game. I'm sorry if that offended you.

2. It wasn't so much the fact that you were standing up for the Legion on the other thread, you were trolling other alliances and boasting of our sanction. Yes, we are sanctioned. That does not make us a good alliance or inherently a military powerhouse. There are several non-sanctioned alliances who could do us a number in damage. You were trolling foreigners just as you have accused me of doing. Yes, I have done it but at least it's a decent job. Your statements were just not funny, not witty, and overall just unintelligent. The fee you had to pay was not because of this. You had to pay the fee because after I BB gagged you, you instead insulted me and told me you weren't going to listen. That's fine; you didn't listen. However, be prepared to pay the consequences. It is against the Code of Ethics to disobey a superior and whether you like it or not I was your superior in that case. I'm not old enough to smoke or go to strip clubs, but I'm old enough to know that whenever someone brings something internal to the BBs it always looks bad on them.

3. I don't know about people you know in RL, but with me respect is earned. I don't have to "damn well better respect you." Absolutely nothing you did in your various tenures at Legion made me feel any respect towards you or what you stand for. I respect people who deserve respect.

4. Thank you for approving of our new Imperator, because honestly without your approval we would have kicked him out and replaced him. After you broke the rules and refused to pay the fine, we [i]really[/i] care what you think about our gov.

Aimee Mann, I hold no ill will towards lmcfalcon12 bringing this to the BBs. It's slightly amusing. :smug:
[/quote]

Good of you to get off your high horse to joust with me. I apologize to Hubb for not knowing his situation, but on the other hand, its really none of your business. Dude, you're 17, I don't care about what you think of me, and you never had any respect for me to begin with. I used to think of you as a solid leader, until you went on your racist tirades and used me as your punching bag. Try again. Because this time I get the last laugh. I'm just here to continue showing off the bad reputation that you and your alliance have had for your years. I disobeyed you...oh how sorry I am not. I owe you nothing. You should count it as a blessing that I even wasted the time to reply to your pathetic excuse for defending yourself. Funny how when I defend your actions when Gunnar Griffin attacks you on the BBs, you sit back and watch the action, watch me defend you, but never take part to save yourself. Here I am taking a jab at you, and you finally come out of hiding. Good to see you. Nice of you to finally do something. What else you got for me? :smug:

You're little title says "I'm the boss." Of what? Of racism? Of unclassy bashing and harassment? The boss of disobeying the rules and doing whatever the hell you want? Yeah. But other than that, you're a nothing.

[quote name='Mathias' date='06 July 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1278456238' post='2361632']
Don't bother rerolling, just join another alliance. I'm pretty sure virtually anyone could get Legion off your back, their backbone is nonexistent.
[/quote]

Yeah that much is true.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='06 July 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1278456380' post='2361636']
Why are you deleting? Legion can't touch you.
[/quote]

They will. They'll roll me, ZI me and like I said, I don't care. Mere pixels.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='Mathias' date='06 July 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1278456238' post='2361632']
Don't bother rerolling, just join another alliance. I'm pretty sure virtually anyone could get Legion off your back, their backbone is nonexistent.
[/quote]

Mathias is right. Don't waste your nation by deleting and re-rolling two months later.

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='06 July 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1278456668' post='2361644']
[/quote]

What? Legion couldn't fight off a mentally retarded chihuahua. :v:

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='06 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1278456817' post='2361647']
Mathias is right. Don't waste your nation by deleting and re-rolling two months later.
[/quote]

Well when the bomb drops, if there's folks out there who'd like to defend, feel free. I'm interested to see how this goes.

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='06 July 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1278456668' post='2361644']
[/quote]

Join MK, we won't let Legion lay a finger on you.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1278456032' post='2361628']
I'm old enough to know that whenever someone brings something internal to the BBs it always looks bad on them.[/quote]
It certainly looks bad on you. Firstly we had [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87966&hl=arbiter&st=0]Gunnar Griffin[/url] calling out your racist remarks, and now we have lmcfalcon12 calling you out as an unreasonably authoritarian bully who has driven him away too. 500 tech? Really? Just for disagreeing with a stupid gag order? (Honestly, the fact that an alliance is still issuing these as a matter of routine is an amazing fact in itself). Very odd.

It's getting easier and easier to see where the problems really lie, you know?

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='06 July 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1278456668' post='2361644']
Good of you to get off your high horse to joust with me. I apologize to Hubb for not knowing his situation, but on the other hand, its really none of your business. Dude, you're 17, I don't care about what you think of me, and you never had any respect for me to begin with. I used to think of you as a solid leader, until you went on your racist tirades and used me as your punching bag. Try again. Because this time I get the last laugh. I'm just here to continue showing off the bad reputation that you and your alliance have had for your years. I disobeyed you...oh how sorry I am not. I owe you nothing. You should count it as a blessing that I even wasted the time to reply to your pathetic excuse for defending yourself. Funny how when I defend your actions when Gunnar Griffin attacks you on the BBs, you sit back and watch the action, watch me defend you, but never take part to save yourself. Here I am taking a jab at you, and you finally come out of hiding. Good to see you. Nice of you to finally do something. What else you got for me? :smug:

Hey in between trying to slam me, why don't you grab me a six pack and a carton of Newports.

Oh wait...you can't! :lol1: You're little title says "I'm the boss." Of what? Of racism? Of unclassy bashing and harassment? The boss of disobeying the rules and doing whatever the hell you want? Yeah. But other than that, you're a nothing.
[/quote]
You make it my business when you complain about and slander my friend in public. I thank you for thinking that I was a solid leader but again I don't care what you have to say. A racist tirade? I wouldn't really call it a tirade... Just saying you're getting the last laugh proves that you sought out to destroy our PR, or what you perceived our PR to be. Our alliance has bad reputation because we tend to navigate towards the minority, losing side of the political spectrum and we used to have a lot of meatshields. A recent complaint has been that we're boring. I don't we're boring. I never posted on Gunnar Griffin's thread because I was asked not to drag it out by Hubb, my boss. Unlike you, I do have respect for my superiors and I'm not going to disobey them. I can get a six pack just as easily as you can and I would never want Newports. Have you ever heard of friends or fake IDs? I don't think so... I am the boss of my own domain. It is highly ironic for you to yell at me for "disobeying the rules and doing whatever the hell you want" because that's exactly what our problem with you was. How can I be a nothing when I'm the boss? ;)

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='06 July 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1278456959' post='2361651']
It certainly looks bad on you. Firstly we had [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87966&hl=arbiter&st=0]Gunnar Griffin[/url] calling out your racist remarks, and now we have lmcfalcon12 calling you out as an unreasonably authoritarian bully who has driven him away too. 500 tech? Really? Just for disagreeing with a stupid gag order? (Honestly, the fact that an alliance is still issuing these as a matter of routine is an amazing fact in itself). Very odd.

It's getting easier and easier to see where the problems really lie, you know?
[/quote]

The really hilarious thing is that you believe everything he's saying. You really think the gov just randomly told him to give out 500 tech? He was warned about flaming other alliances, he did it again, he was told to stop, and what do you know? He did it again. He was also offered to do 3mil/150 tech deals as a punishment, but he refused that, and brought the needless drama to the BB's.

Edited by jooshbox234

Dear Lmcfalcon12,

You disobeyed a direct and lawful order by a superior officer. I think you know full well that insubordination isn't tolerated at the Legion or most alliances for that matter. In the end, it is probably best that you leave as drama seems to follow you whether its Legion or Quantum. I voiced my support for you in the government and did what I could to reduce the suggested punishment. Its a shame that its come to this, but if you want to cry to the cyberverse about how Legion made you cry, I could care less. Grow up and get over it.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1278457190' post='2361661']
The really hilarious thing is that you believe everything he's saying. You really think the gov just randomly told him to give out 500 tech? He was warned about flaming other alliances, he did it again, he was told to stop, and what do you know? He did it again. He was also offered to do 3mil/150 tech deals as a punishment, but he refused that, and brought the needless drama to the BB's.
[/quote]

I think that's his beef. That you actually issue gag orders.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1278457114' post='2361658']
A racist tirade? I wouldn't really call it a tirade...
[/quote]

Don't care about the rest of this, but this is marvelous.

[quote name='Imperial' date='06 July 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1278457247' post='2361663']
Dear Lmcfalcon12,

You disobeyed a direct and lawful order by a superior officer. I think you know full well that insubordination isn't tolerated at the Legion or most alliances for that matter. In the end, it is probably best that you leave as drama seems to follow you whether its Legion or Quantum. I voiced my support for you in the government and did what I could to reduce the suggested punishment. Its a shame that its come to this, but if you want to cry to the cyberverse about how Legion made you cry, I could care less. Grow up and get over it.
[/quote]

Like I said, care less. Because I've never disobeyed a superior until this time. I will not pay 500 tech to you guys after I repeatedly complained about injustices and nothing was done. I will not pay for standing up to an authoritarian bully. You're not making yourself look real good here, because you know damn well I went after Legion for people harassing me for the past year and no one did anything. Don't feed me your bull.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1278457114' post='2361658']
You make it my business when you complain about and slander my friend in public. I thank you for thinking that I was a solid leader but again I don't care what you have to say. A racist tirade? I wouldn't really call it a tirade... Just saying you're getting the last laugh proves that you sought out to destroy our PR, or what you perceived our PR to be. Our alliance has bad reputation because we tend to navigate towards the minority, losing side of the political spectrum and we used to have a lot of meatshields. A recent complaint has been that we're boring. I don't we're boring. I never posted on Gunnar Griffin's thread because I was asked not to drag it out by Hubb, my boss. Unlike you, I do have respect for my superiors and I'm not going to disobey them. I can get a six pack just as easily as you can and I would never want Newports. Have you ever heard of friends or fake IDs? I don't think so... I am the boss of my own domain. It is highly ironic for you to yell at me for "disobeying the rules and doing whatever the hell you want" because that's exactly what our problem with you was. How can I be a nothing when I'm the boss? ;)
[/quote]

Well then I guess we have something in common. We're both the boss of our own domain. As far as having a problem with me disobeying rules, rules were meant to be broken. I'd rather be someone who stands up for their freedoms like speech, and civil liberties, than someone who kicks back and does nothing; let's what's wrong in the world roll them over.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='07 July 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1278458048' post='2361686']
500 tech for a personal insult? We have ourselves a new WAE.
[/quote]
A personal insult? The 500 tech was for disobeying a BB gag.

Edited by The Arbiter

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='06 July 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1278458048' post='2361686']
500 tech for a personal insult? We have ourselves a new WAE.
[/quote]

Yeah really. A new level of low. How much tech should the others have to pay for harassing me for years? I really think I'd come out on top in this one.

As far as those who don't care, who want me to grow up etc, don't reply. I don't care. You don't respect me? I don't care! this is just a game. Some of you get a little cyber power and just take it to the moon. I'm so glad RL isn't this drama filled because it'd be unbearable. I don't know how anyone still plays this game sometimes. :P

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1278458108' post='2361688']
A personal insult? The 500 tech was for disobeying a BB gag and trolling in an improper manner. It was just so bad...
[/quote]

Awww! Someone disobeyed you? Cry me a river. Get used to it, because you're going to get that a lot, especially in RL. Once you grow up you'll figure it out. Not everyone's going to listen to you. Not everyone is going to give a crap on what you have to say. That's the way that life is. It ain't fair.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='SiCkO' date='07 July 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1278458103' post='2361687']
Legion, i love you to death, but how many times are you gonna stick up for Arbiter's antics?
[/quote]
SiCkO, i dislike you to death, but how many times are you gonna stick up for the OP's antics?