Dear Legion

lmcfalcon12

As you can see, I'm leaving. :awesome:

But before I go for good, I'd figure I'd let you in on the secrets of how you did me wrong. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad, but your bad apples have ruined the fun. I guess this all stems from your IG, a non government member giving me an order to pay 500 tech for disobeying a consulate member. Who was this member you ask? Well he is known as the Arbiter. You know, he's the one you hear about for making the racist comments on IRC, driving members out and talking crap about foreign leaders on their channels. Well played. Very nice. Very classy. I guess part of the reason of this little topic is to advise you to get your government on a tighter leash. They seem to think they can do whatever they want. Even your non government like the IG. Dolling out punishments as he sees fit, when in the charter it says he has no government authority.

I think the most disgusting part of the 500 tech fine, is I have never been disciplined at the Legion. Never once had I ever been demoted from a position, nor had I ever incurred any other discipline action for my conduct. I always came back to your alliance...for whatever reason. And I see it was a mistake. The Legion is just like an ex-girlfriend who keeps kicking me in the balls, taking my money, and lying to me when she says she's changed. I've wasted my time. On and off 3 years of CN life blown, when I could have grown with Sparta, or MK, NPO, IRON, or ODN. And there's more I know. The reason I joined you guys back in 9/2007 is because the first coming of \m/ left many of its members out to dry. I thought you guys were better than that; the shafting of loyal members and all.

Your last Imperator just resigned. I'm not sure what he did for you guys in the last war you were in. I was busy in the land of RL. But I can tell you that in my 4-6 weeks back with you...he didn't do crap. Didn't answer a single PM, barely posted, was never on IRC and really didn't do a whole lot of what I saw. The good members, you know who you are. I won't name you, or call you out, or call on you. Because you know who you are, and I don't want you associated with someone like me; someone who stands for what they think is right and fair. I've always said, you don't have to like me, but you damn well better respect me. Like I said, you have more good members than bad members. But the bad members just taint and sour the whole experience.

So I guess in closing I'm here to say:

Congrats on your sanction.

I will not pay 500 tech for a punishment I didn't deserve for disrespecting someone who thinks he's above the law and king of the world. You gave him an inch, and he took a mile. Get that poodle on a leash before he ruins your whole image.

In regards to the previous sentence ^; I don't take orders from dudes who aren't old enough to buy smokes, drink, or get into strip clubs. Sorry.

I encourage you to ban me from your forums...as I won't be returning anyway.

I encourage you to ZI me. Because this is just a game. You guys take everything far too seriously.

You reprimanded me for trying to defend your image on the BBs here, when some of you were too timid or lazy to stand up for your alliance. I do you a solid and you stab me in the back. Shame on you Legion. SHAME. ON. YOU.

Your new imperator is a solid guy. Your old one made a good pick because he will definitely steer you in the right direction. He ALWAYS has time to do his job and take time to talk to the little members like me when they have concerns. The best decision you've made in a long time. And with your foreign affairs guy, you can get Legion back on their feet.

I can see why you have been disrespected for so many years. The tomato throwing crowds have convinced me and I've come to agree with them. Get it together. I asked you to before I left the last time and you ignored me. You have certain officials to listen to concerns of the membership, but in reality they ignore people and do nothing. You let the conduct on your forums get out of control and don't care. Whatever.

I will play again...someday. I just wrapped the length of rope around Falcon's neck on the gallows and someday we'll come back with a new identity. Wasting a reroll to voice my concerns and stick it you on my way out was worth every pixel...which in fact you may start destroying now. To my real friends, when I come back, it won't be anything related to the current life I have now. But maybe you'll know its me when I return.

You never listen...and you'll never learn.

--Lmcfalcon12

Edited by lmcfalcon12

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MisterShadow' date='06 July 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1278453523' post='2361532']
You know I always stuck up for you, but airing dirty laundry is not a classy move regardless.

I wish you the best in life.
[/quote]

I know you did. And like I said, for shoutouts, you know/knew who you were. I appreciate everything you've ever done or said to stick up for me, but most people in your alliance don't care and its a shame. Your government is above the law with no leash and no matter what you've said about me, even though I rerolled, took 6 months off etc, some people still held grudges.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='06 July 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1278453541' post='2361533']
What have you done now Arbiter? :huh:
[/quote]

Stifled my right to free speech on the BBs. I'm entitled to defend my alliance when its being attacked, but he didn't appreciate me backing him up, or trying to defend his image when someone called him a racist here on the BBs. Oh well. Don't join Legion if you want to keep your right to free speech because they'll take it away. You are NOT entitled to your opinion there.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='06 July 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1278453805' post='2361542']
See, you should have listened to me in the other thread :smug:
[/quote]

I have a new respect for you now. I finally get it. Its all clear. And trust me, I'm switching sides when I come back because playing with "the good guys" has never worked out. See you on the other side boss ;)

Edited by lmcfalcon12

Also I might add Legion members, you might want to stop feeding the fire. Fighting back, doesn't make you better than me, it makes you just as stupid and ignorant as me. And if you don't keep quiet, people like the Arbiter will come in and tell you you're not allowed to speak, and people like the IG will fine you for disobeying rules. Just thought I'd help you out.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1278454629' post='2361574']
Kinda lost a bit of respect for you after you brought this to the BB's.
[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me. People I helped grow up in the Legion and mentor when they arrived spit in my face today and treat me like they don't remember where they came from. You're entitled to your opinion, of which no one's matters to me anymore. The days of trying to get back respect and image are over. You think what you think and I don't give a crap.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1278455074' post='2361591']
Just saying, if you cared for those hard working people in the Legion, you wouldn't have posted this.
[/quote]

Well, many of the hardworking people don't care about me. And this isn't a slam on everyone, its a slam only if you take it that way. I'm not after you, or anyone I was friends with. I'm sick of the BS rules and needless punishments. Some of Legion's members get away with countless incidents of racism, and I disobey a consulate once and get a 500 tech fine. While the racists get a slap on the wrist. Is that fair? I used to be one of the hardest working, active members there until most of the time my efforts were not even acknowledged. You glorify an inactive leader who basically didn't do anything including logging onto the forums for the last 4 weeks. I do care for those hardworking people in the Legion. Don't play the guilt card on me when you know exactly what I'm talking about and what's wrong with that alliance. You've been there overall less time than me. You know what's up. Get your head out of the sand and stop defending them...or rather keep defending them. Its about time someone stood up to defend Legion. But against me, is not a good ploy. I'll bite back until I'm done this time.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1278454629' post='2361574']
Kinda lost a bit of respect for you after you brought this to the BB's.
[/quote]
Indeed, posting on the open world forums is a crime of monumental proportions. Everything is lost now, and the Legion might as well pack up and go home, because this guy posted a few of his thoughts about his time in the alliance on the dreaded BBs. You truly are doomed.

lmcfalcon12, it doesn't sound like you've had a lot of fun recently, which is sad. Good luck with the future.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='06 July 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1278455336' post='2361600']
Indeed, posting on the open world forums is a crime of monumental proportions. Everything is lost now, and the Legion might as well pack up and go home, because this guy posted a few of his thoughts about his time in the alliance on the dreaded BBs. You truly are doomed.
[b]
lmcfalcon12, it doesn't sound like you've had a lot of fun recently, which is sad. Good luck with the future.[/b]
[/quote]

You're right. And its sad, and I'm glad someone empathizes with me. It would just be nice that if an alliance had rules for everyone, that everyone would follow the rules and everyone treated equally, as the problem is not everyone is expected to follow the rules. People harassed me on the forums for years and got away with it.

As far as me posting on the BBs, Mann here is right. You might as well pack up now, that's what you'll do anyway. You take everything so seriously. Chill out. Because as we speak, your government is probably instituting a gag order right now specifically for this topic.

Really sad to see you have to wash your dirty laundry in front of everyone.

If you had had any respect for Legion you wouldn't have posted it imo.

But then again, it's just me, I'm biased.

[quote name='alyster' date='06 July 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1278455661' post='2361609']

[/quote]
What complete nonsense. Here's an idea out of leftfield - if The Legion doesn't like people talking about [b]their[/b] dirty laundry, they can clean their laundry! If they have problems within their alliance they should put more effort into sorting them out, instead of simply trying to prevent everyone in their alliance from talking in public, lest one of their members lets slip about how the alliance is rotten to the core or whatever.

Edited by Aimee Mann

I never said you weren't allowed to post here, and I sure as hell didn't say we were going to give up and just stop because posted this whiney thread, only intended to make more drama, even though "its just a game". All I said is I lost respect for you.

[quote name='alyster' date='06 July 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1278455661' post='2361609']

[/quote]

If Legion had any respect for me, they wouldn't need to be called out like this. Sorry. Just my opinion. And the others are right. If they stopped trying to silence people and just go with the flow, they'd never look like they had something to hide.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1278455988' post='2361623']
I never said you weren't allowed to post here, and I sure as hell didn't say we were going to give up and just stop because posted this whiney thread, only intended to make more drama, even though "its just a game". All I said is I lost respect for you.
[/quote]

Rest assured, people will soon stifle your right to free speech and you will be silenced by your government. Its just the way it is. Whiny thread...sure. We'll go with that. I never used to be harassed either. Someday maybe you'll get why I posted this, or rather why I got angry enough to post this.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

No Aimee Mann, everyone has dirty laundry. This is small here. Even I have seen in my little over a year of playing way worse stuff from people you know very well. That never got public. No, these(plural) things never got public and it's not up to me to discuss them either.

[quote]I do believe that's his point. [/quote]

Seems so :(

Edited by alyster