Dear Legion

lmcfalcon12

[quote]A personal insult? The 500 tech was for disobeying a BB gag and trolling in an improper manner. It was just so bad... [/quote]

Not that I really agree that it's any of my business [but since it's been raised in the peanut gallery] - just what was the gag for?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='07 July 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1278457190' post='2361661']
The really hilarious thing is that you believe everything he's saying. You really think the gov just randomly told him to give out 500 tech? He was warned about flaming other alliances, he did it again, he was told to stop, and what do you know? He did it again. He was also offered to do 3mil/150 tech deals as a punishment, but he refused that, and brought the needless drama to the BB's.
[/quote]
Quite right too. I will never pay a fine for speaking my mind either, not $1 nor 500 tech. The actual amount (humorously draconian though it is) isn't the point, it's the principle of you guys enforcing gag orders on your members and then going on insane power trips when they - amazingly - don't agree. It's become clear pretty quickly that the Legion is out of touch with reality when you lot refer to those who don't accept limits on their ability to speak openly as 'insubordinates' who need to be punished.

I understand that you may not like that you have to follow government orders, but when you joined The Legion you agreed to abide by our charter. You broke the charter, even though I agree that some rules are meant to be broken you should understand that when you break rules there can also be consequences for your actions.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1278458182' post='2361692']
SiCkO, i dislike you to death, but how many times are you gonna stick up for the OP's antics?
[/quote]

when you stop attacking people on IRC.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='07 July 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1278458199' post='2361693']
Not that I really agree that it's any of my business [but since it's been raised in the peanut gallery] - just what was the gag for?
[/quote]
All of his awful posts on this page: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88261&st=140

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='07 July 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1278458108' post='2361688']
A personal insult? The 500 tech was for disobeying a BB gag and trolling in an improper manner. It was just so bad...
[/quote]

Why didn't you just kick him out then, as you pretty much ensured that happening with such a crazy punishment.

[quote name='SiCkO' date='06 July 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1278458103' post='2361687']
Legion, i love you to death, but how many times are you gonna stick up for Arbiter's antics?
[/quote]

Apparently forever. See a little birdy told me that Hubb was going to remove Arbiter for his continued antics. But that was not the case. Amazing how they never make good on what they say they are going to do.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1278458480' post='2361700']
All of his awful posts on this page: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88261&st=140
[/quote]

Once again, entitled to my opinion. See here in America, we are allotted the right to free speech. Silly of me to suspect that this God given right would carry over to the Legion on the BBs. I'm sorry for being so stupid. :wacko:

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='06 July 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1278457881' post='2361678']
Like I said, care less. Because I've never disobeyed a superior until this time. I will not pay 500 tech to you guys after I repeatedly complained about injustices and nothing was done. I will not pay for standing up to an authoritarian bully. You're not making yourself look real good here, because you know damn well I went after Legion for people harassing me for the past year and no one did anything. Don't feed me your bull. [/quote]

Lmc, as much I've liked you, you are a drama queen. And most of your comments don't warrant any response as they are so ridiculous. You're [i]almost [/i]as bad as Clockwise.

And its no surprise that you find a sympathetic audience here to egg you on. But they have no idea how you really conduct yourself. If you wish to proceed on your drama llama rant about our evils, go for it. All this attention just reinforces the fact that out of the entire alliance, you are the odd man out here. Guess at least 1% of the members have to go nuts.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1278458480' post='2361700']
[/quote]

Meh. Far be it from me to complain then. </exit>

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='07 July 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1278458480' post='2361700']
[/quote]
Looks like he's passionate about your alliance and wanted to defend it against what was pretty much a whole thread just taking the piss out of your sanction. Okay, so he was a bit brash and insulting to others in the process which makes him (not the alliance, but him, the individual) look a bit silly, but it's hardly catastrophic.

Frankly, your own posts are much, much worse. Going to gag yourself and make yourself pay a fine? All I ask is for a little consistency.

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='07 July 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1278458521' post='2361704']
Apparently forever. See a little birdy told me that Hubb was going to remove Arbiter for his continued antics. But that was not the case. Amazing how they never make good on what they say they are going to do.
[/quote]

You really aren't one to talk about making good on your word. Remember how when you applied to rejoin The Legion you promised not to go back to your old ways? That promise lasted for what? A month? And to believe I stuck up for you and said you deserved a second chance...

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='07 July 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1278458521' post='2361704']
Once again, entitled to my opinion. See here in America, we are allotted the right to free speech. Silly of me to suspect that this God given right would carry over to the Legion on the BBs. I'm sorry for being so stupid. :wacko:
[/quote]

Unfortunately we aren't in america. Free speech doesn't carry over to privately owned areas like cn and so forth where the owners can get rid of you if they like for what you say.

[quote name='Imperial' date='06 July 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1278458646' post='2361706']
Lmc, as much I've liked you, you are a drama queen. And most of your comments don't warrant any response as they are so ridiculous. You're [i]almost [/i]as bad as Clockwise.

And its no surprise that you find a sympathetic audience here to egg you on. But they have no idea how you really conduct yourself. If you wish to proceed on your drama llama rant about our evils, go for it. All this attention just reinforces the fact that out of the entire alliance, you are the odd man out here. Guess at least 1% of the members have to go nuts.
[/quote]

That's the funny thing Imperial, I'd love to read a topic started by, or involving the Legion where they don't get mocked, or get laughed at for having such a horrible track record. Once you can accomplish that for me, I'll stop with my rant, but until then, you guys are out of luck. See if you had not punished me, we won't be having deja vu with the Legion looking like the bad guy AGAIN. But till the end of CN, you guys appear to be the ones getting mocked. Like I said, its sad, because you guys have some good members.

I'm telling you Imperial, you're a good leader. You're in the wrong business.

[quote name='Megamind' date='06 July 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1278458925' post='2361717']
You really aren't one to talk about making good on your word. Remember how when you applied to rejoin The Legion you promised not to go back to your old ways? That promise lasted for what? A month? And to believe I stuck up for you and said you deserved a second chance...
[/quote]

Thanks for the effort. Though I had thought Legion had its stuff together. But nothing has changed. I minded my own business for the most part. Took a couple jobs, barely came on the forums. Wanted to enjoy my opinion on the BBs, and you guys instituted an unnecessary fine. I wanted it waived. I wanted to stay. Overall I really liked it there. Oh well. Enjoy your time there. You're in the ingroup. No one harasses you. I'm on the outside looking in...or at least I was.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote]As far as those who don't care, who want me to grow up etc, don't reply. I don't care. You don't respect me? I don't care! this is just a game. Some of you get a little cyber power and just take it to the moon. I'm so glad RL isn't this drama filled because it'd be unbearable. I don't know how anyone still plays this game sometimes. [/quote]

If you don't care, why did you post this? And there's that "its just a game" again. If its just a game, why didn't you just walk away, and leave it be?

500 tech? Disobeying orders?
hahahah.

I'm always glad to be where I am everytime one of these "gag order" threads and/or "questionable comments about someone's nationality/race" come up.

Good luck finding a better alliance falcon. I doubt it will be a chore.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1278459120' post='2361722']
If you don't care, why did you post this? And there's that "its just a game" again. If its just a game, why didn't you just walk away, and leave it be?
[/quote]

A quote that can be edited to say whatever you want it to say. How clever. You're smarter than to believe anyone's going to read into anything in a quote box that has not designated author. Try again.

[quote name='Rotavele' date='06 July 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1278453950' post='2361546']
LEGION ARE THE BAD PEOPLE
[/quote]
You know what? You don't see stuff like this coming from SuperGrievances alliances.

I imagine there's a reason. Get your house in order before you wind up like the Gramlins. Seriously, the Legion is already a laughingstock most everywhere else, so start taking the internal criticisms to heart.

Folks don't voice well written complaints out in public unless it's due to real frustration. I'm sorry that he wound up feeling like venting this stuff was necessary.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1278455074' post='2361591']
Just saying, if you cared for those hard working people in the Legion, you wouldn't have posted this.
[/quote]
No, he was just sick of it all. Man, turning that kind of dedication into rancor takes some work.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='06 July 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1278458180' post='2361691']
Yeah really. A new level of low. How much tech should the others have to pay for harassing me for years? I really think I'd come out on top in this one.

As far as those who don't care, who want me to grow up etc, don't reply. I don't care. You don't respect me? I don't care! this is just a game. Some of you get a little cyber power and just take it to the moon. I'm so glad RL isn't this drama filled because it'd be unbearable. I don't know how anyone still plays this game sometimes. :P

Awww! Someone disobeyed you? Cry me a river. Get used to it, because you're going to get that a lot, especially in RL. Once you grow up you'll figure it out. Not everyone's going to listen to you. Not everyone is going to give a crap on what you have to say. That's the way that life is. It ain't fair.
[/quote]

You happy now?

Edited by jooshbox234

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1278459362' post='2361728']
That right there is a joke. You were offered a punishment of tech dealing at 3mil/150 tech, but you refused.
[/quote]

No I was offered 10 deals at 150 tech. 10 X 50 extra tech = 500 tech. Simple math. Konkrage came to me today telling me that my time was up and I had to start paying my [b]500 tech[/b]. Don't try and cover it up. That's what you guys decided, that's what he gave me on IRC and I declined any and all offers. I shouldn't have had to pay a dime of money or a level of tech. Outrageous.

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='06 July 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1278459547' post='2361737']
You happy now?
[/quote]

There ya go! If you're going to quote something, quote it correctly. :awesome:

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1278457114' post='2361658']
A racist tirade? I wouldn't really call it a tirade...
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but did you just admit to being a racist and insulting people with racist remarks?

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='06 July 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1278458108' post='2361688']
A personal insult? The 500 tech was for disobeying a BB gag.
[/quote]
Yeah so what? Grow up. Choking aid slots at such horribly inefficient prices is pretty messed up for his nation growth. Not to mention the fact that the 500 tech was simply the proverbial straw.

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='07 July 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1278459051' post='2361720']
Thanks for the effort. Though I had thought Legion had its stuff together. But nothing has changed. I minded my own business for the most part. Took a couple jobs, barely came on the forums. Wanted to enjoy my opinion on the BBs, and you guys instituted an unnecessary fine. I wanted it waived. I wanted to stay. Overall I really liked it there. Oh well. Enjoy your time there. You're in the ingroup. No one harasses you. I'm on the outside looking in...or at least I was.
[/quote]

If you wanted to stay then why the hell did you post this? If you felt like you were being treated badly then you could have come to me like I've encouraged you to do god knows how many times.

[quote name='Megamind' date='06 July 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1278460207' post='2361746']
If you wanted to stay then why the hell did you post this? If you felt like you were being treated badly then you could have come to me like I've encouraged you to do god knows how many times.
[/quote]

You weren't going to get the fine expunged. You're a great dude and all, but I really think they would have laughed at you for trying to help me. I am a liability you know. ;)

But in all seriousness, Konkrage sent me at least 3 messages about 500 tech as a payment and I finally told him to just leave me alone because I was sick of hearing about it. He knows well in fact that I could not come up with 500 tech to shell out. That was just stupid on his part. If Legion hadn't kept pushing for their money, we might have been able to work something out in the end. Alas, this was not the case and here we are.

[quote name='Megamind' date='07 July 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1278460207' post='2361746']
[/quote]
LOL! Gotta love the irrationality of raging.