Dear Legion

lmcfalcon12

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='14 July 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1279124165' post='2371055']
Enjoy your pip until you either stagnate again and somebody passes you or you get annihilated in the next war.
[/quote]
I think Rok might have a thing or two to say about that.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='08 July 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1278556902' post='2363033']
Just because you piss and moan about something for years doesn't mean it's going to be changed just to suit your desires. If it was just you complaining, and 400 others who aren't complaining, it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that things don't change overnight.

And to be honest, one person complaining time and time again does not automatically make their complaint legitimate.
[/quote]For the record, lmcfalcon was not the only one repeatedly complaining about blatent racism from certain members for several years. I've reported easily a half-dozen of Arbiter's posts. Slap on the wrist, all around. I'm not one to paint the entire Legion over the behavior of a couple of members, but it's a miracle that his behavior never resulted in an international incident on the BBs a long time ago, and insinuating that lmcfalcon was a lone whiner for being offended by it belies a lack of knowledge about that which you're talking.

That being said, hopefully everyone involved learned something by this, appropriate changes can be implemented, and we can all grow as individuals through this community. But then again, this is CN, and these are the BBs...

Good Luck, Legion.
Good Luck in Hydra, LmcFalcon12.

Why is there no "beating a dead horse" smilie here?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='15 July 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1279217671' post='2373177']
Uh what?
[/quote]
I'm guessing that's alterego's way of saying RoK is allying the Legion. :iiam:

[quote name='Alterego' date='15 July 2010 - 11:04 AM' timestamp='1279209856' post='2372953']
I think Rok might have a thing or two to say about that.
[/quote]
It's too bad SF/CnG won't be letting Legion buddy up to them.

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='14 July 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1279133725' post='2371293']
They probably are. Everyone is probably free to do as they please now. I mean it wouldn't surprise me either way. He's doing the exact same thing I and other have been punished for. But he/they'll never admit it if he is punished.
[/quote]

Most people in the Legion dont really like me and I speak my mind on here, you just screwed up.... Didn't you say you didn't care and you were going to hush now?

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='16 July 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1279255989' post='2374193']
You wont be the only one, i most likely will be finding newer digs. You recruiting?
[/quote]

Coincidentally, yes :awesome:

Whoever Legion buddys up with, good luck with that :wacko:

Edited by mythicknight