COMMENCE OPERATIONS

[quote name='nutkase' date='01 July 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1278000443' post='2356718']
thank you Schatte, I love this kind of thing.

I wonder what GOONS will do, man up or make some weak excuse.
[/quote]

I confess, this was all my doing. I organised this shipment in retaliation of the Reverend Justiciar's slanderous words against me in a unrelated thread. Punish me as you wish, Cultists, I have no regrets. [img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/Louisa00/emot-smugbert.gif[/img]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll note the time of the wars and the aid, the tech deal was done before he went rogue on us. We do not condone his actions and nobody asked him to make an idiot out of himself in this manner.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='01 July 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1278001382' post='2356737']
If you'll note the time of the wars and the aid, the tech deal was done before he went rogue on us. We do not condone his actions and nobody asked him to make an idiot out of himself in this manner.
[/quote]
The aid to Smacky was sent 14 hours, 54 minutes, and 39 seconds after Smacky attacked RED. [img]http://forums.coj-cn.co.cc/Smileys/expanded/downsrim.gif[/img]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='01 July 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1278001863' post='2356749']
The aid to Smacky was sent 14 hours, 54 minutes, and 39 seconds after Smacky attacked RED. [img]http://forums.coj-cn.co.cc/Smileys/expanded/downsrim.gif[/img]
[/quote]
TELLING TIME IS NOW BANNED.

(Problem solved.)

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='01 July 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1278001863' post='2356749']
[/quote]
Okay apparently I missed the AM/PM divide. He had an outstanding tech deal which was mistakenly filled. Lamuella is apparently willing to compensate the other guy so it works out anyway.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='01 July 2010 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1278002097' post='2356755']
god damn it, dongolia.

I'm offering 3 million of my own money to Uganda right now.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' date='01 July 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1278002336' post='2356760']
Okay apparently I missed the AM/PM divide. He had an outstanding tech deal which was mistakenly filled. Lamuella is apparently willing to compensate the other guy so it works out anyway.
[/quote]

Very classy.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='01 July 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1278002421' post='2356761']
I think Tolwyn banned reading comprehension at some point and we were just trying to keep within the law.
[/quote]

As much as I've grown to disdain TOLWYN's constant "banning" of things, that gave me a good laugh. :laugh: But hey, it happens to all of us, dunnit? I know I've posted some pretty goofy things after misreading stuff. Probably way the hell more often, too. :ph34r:

GOONS IS NOW AIDING THE ENEMY?! I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON THEM, I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON OUR SIDE FIRST BY PROVIDING US WITH TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD JOIN THE JUST SIDE IN THIS GREAT CONFLICT. BUT NOW THE TIME HAS COME. THE FIRST FRONT OF THE BLACK CIVIL WAR HAS NOW OPENED! WISH US LUCK IN THE GOONS THEATER, IT SHALL BE A LONG AND BRUTAL WAR.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='01 July 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1277997179' post='2356634']
As I said, it was amusing until Uganda got attacked.
[/quote]

I'm talking more about all the people who have their panties in a bunch about TOLWYN threatening EZI.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1277944066' post='2355980']
IF YOU DONT SURRENDER, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR PERMANENT ENAMIES LIST. WHAT DOES THIS LIST MEAN? PERHAPS I SHALL EXPLAIN AND GRACE YOU INFERIORS WITH SOME WORDS OF WISDOM.

"THE BLACK CIVIL WAR IS COMING SOON. THIS WAR HAS BEEN PROPHESYED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CYBER NATIONS. IT WILL BE LONG AND BRUTAL, BUT IN THE END THE DARK LORDS AND ITS ALLIES WILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER THE DISPUTING ALLIANCES OF BLACK. WE WILL ALL FORM INTO A 4000 MAN ALLIANCE (BY THE TIME THE WAR IS OVER WE WILL HAVE 4000 NATIONS ON BLACK) AND WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WILL THEN BEGIN PURGING EACH OTHER TEAM, ONE BY ONE, FORCING THEIR NATIONS TO BECOME BLACK OR FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF WAR AND POVERTY. EVENTUALLY, ALL THE NATIONS OF CYBERNATIONS WILL FORM INTO ONE ALLIANCE. THIS ALLINACE WILL BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS STRONG, AND THOSE ON OUR PERMANENT ENEMIES LIST WILL FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF ETERNAL ZI."
[/quote]

AFTER THAT, THE ALLIANCE WILL MORE THAN SPIRAL TOWARDS A CIVIL WAR, AND OUR WORLD WILL BE NORMAL AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF THE DARK LORDS!!!

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 12:46 PM' timestamp='1278006377' post='2356831']
GOONS IS NOW AIDING THE ENEMY?! I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON THEM, I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON OUR SIDE FIRST BY PROVIDING US WITH TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD JOIN THE JUST SIDE IN THIS GREAT CONFLICT. BUT NOW THE TIME HAS COME. THE FIRST FRONT OF THE BLACK CIVIL WAR HAS NOW OPENED! WISH US LUCK IN THE GOONS THEATER, IT SHALL BE A LONG AND BRUTAL WAR.
[/quote]

Wait, I thought that Smacky and company were ghosts and pretenders to your hallowed throne. Now it's all "[i]OUR[/i] SIDE" and "PROVIDING [i]US[/i] WITH TECHNOLOGY" . What gives, TOLWYN?

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1278006548' post='2356834']
AIDING ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS IS HEREBY BANNED.
[/quote]
AIDING ANYONE BUT DARK LORDS IS HEREBY BANNED! IF YOU DO COMMENCE IN SUCH SHENANIGANS, YOU WILL BE NUKED BY THE DARK LORDS!

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='30 June 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1277961394' post='2356307']
I'm amazed at how many of you are taking TOLWYN and these rogues seriously.[/quote]
You think this is taking them seriously? :lol1:

[quote name='Smacky' date='01 July 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1277999996' post='2356709']
YOU HAVE SEEN THE POWER OF THE DARK LORDS, YOU MUST SURRENDER. YOU HAVE SEEN THE MANY THOUSANDS OF DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR NATION WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED, NOW IMAGINE THE DEVASTATION WROUGHT BY OUR PARAMILITARIES. THE UNIFICATION OF THE BLACK SPHERE WILL NOT BE STOPPED BY YOUR PITIFUL ATTEMPTS. BOW BEFORE THE DARK LORDS AND REPENT FOR YOUR ILLEGAL ATTACK BEFORE THE CONSEQUENCES ARE BROUGHT.[/quote]
*yawn* Your attack on RED was illegal.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1278006377' post='2356831']
GOONS IS NOW AIDING THE ENEMY?! I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON THEM, I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON OUR SIDE FIRST BY PROVIDING US WITH TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD JOIN THE JUST SIDE IN THIS GREAT CONFLICT. BUT NOW THE TIME HAS COME. THE FIRST FRONT OF THE BLACK CIVIL WAR HAS NOW OPENED! WISH US LUCK IN THE GOONS THEATER, IT SHALL BE A LONG AND BRUTAL WAR.[/quote]
ooh...can I have some bullets to go with the rabies? :P No, wait we need a needle, because apparently the only thing bigger than your ego in this thread is...wait...there is nothing bigger in this thread, except the willingness of my fellow cult members to sacrifice themselves for the helpless.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1278006548' post='2356834']<BR>AIDING ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS IS HEREBY BANNED.
[/quote]
[quote name='zzzptm' date='01 July 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1278008156' post='2356863']Wait, what's banned? I need a list now.[/quote]
Just about everything now... :awesome:

[quote name='zzzptm' date='01 July 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1278008156' post='2356863']
Wait, what's banned? I need a list now.
[/quote]
Quick, someone retroactively ban lists! This man is attempting to acquire banned goods! Nuke him! Nuke him!

[quote name='flak attack' date='01 July 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1278010731' post='2356908']
Quick, someone retroactively ban lists! This man is attempting to acquire banned goods! Nuke him! Nuke him!
[/quote]
I got a nice shiny present for your nation... :P

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='01 July 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1278008027' post='2356860']
AIDING ANYONE BUT DARK LORDS IS HEREBY BANNED! IF YOU DO COMMENCE IN SUCH SHENANIGANS, YOU WILL BE NUKED BY THE DARK LORDS!
[/quote]

:ph34r:
Please put me on your EZI list. And nuke me, please. Just do it. Give me a reason.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='01 July 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1278013186' post='2356947']
:ph34r:
Please put me on your EZI list. And nuke me, please. Just do it. Give me a reason.
[/quote]
I don't have nukes...uh oh....

NOT OWNING NUKES IS BANNED!

Darn

I get EZIed. D: