COMMENCE OPERATIONS

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/header.png[/IMG][/center]

It has come to the attention of this Cult of Justitia that nations associated with THE DARK LORDS have aggressively attacked LRA King, leader of the Red Elite Defence alliance. The Cult of Justitia finds this situation, in a word, unsavory.

THE DARK LORDS professes to be a Black alliance, and that is well and good, and being Red ourselves, TDL's actions and claims on Black are amusing to Justitia if not unimportant; however, elements of TDL have spilled over into our very well-groomed back yard with these attacks on RED.

We understand that TDL has, in the last few hours, garnered a sort of fanboi nationstate, and that not all nations who are currently flying TDL are necessarily members proper of TDL. This is an unfortunate situation for a small alliance to be in, for sure, but just as we have taken this factor into consideration when pondering the aggressive cross-sphere operation currently underway, so should you, dear reader, consider it in pondering Justitia's response.

At present, certain Justitians have been mobilized to react directly to certain runaway elements of THE DARK LORDS. As we speak, forces under command of Smacky--may Admin have mercy on their souls--are being met by the armies of Wagglefka under command of the Cult's Apostolos Biff Webster.

The Cult of Justitia's interest in Smacky's attacks ends and begins here: That TDL is either unable or uninterested in controlling Smacky as a nation claiming TDL membership; That Smacky is most assuredly making war upon the leader of a Red alliance while wearing a militaristic expansionist Black AA; That it is the aim of Cult of Justitia to foster security for promising Red alliances; That RED, while growing well, is still an inexperienced alliance being taken advantage of in its perceived state of isolation. The end of these actions will be the end of Justitia's attacks on Smacky.

Justitia is fair and just: The consequences of Smacky's miscalculations will not be visited upon those who share his affiliation so long as they do not elect to share in his errors. When he has come to a realization of his error, he may trust that the Cult will be easy in determining his penance.

[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/8wawzl.gif[/img]

Now the scales are put aside, and the sword is drawn.[/center]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY WELL THEN. WE ARE ADDING THIS CULT TO OUR LIST OF ENEMIES. I SEE THAT WE HAVE ALREADY REAPED MILLIONS OF DAMAGE ON YOUR NATIONS. IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR DEFEAT, HERE ARE THE SURRENDER TERMS:

1. ALL NATIONS IN THE CULT MUST MOVE TO BLACK AND CHANGE THEIR ALLIANCE AFFILIATION TO "THE DARK LORDS"
2. ALL CULT NATIONS MUST PAY 6 MILLION AND 100 TECH TO EACH NATION NATION OF THE DARK LORDS.
3. THE CULT WILL ADMIT THAT IT WAS WRONG.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='30 June 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1277942648' post='2355950']
THE DARK LORDS professes to be a Black alliance, and that is well and good, and being Red ourselves, TDL's actions and claims on Black are amusing to Justitia if not unimportant; however, elements of TDL have spilled over into our very well-groomed back yard with these attacks on RED.
[/quote]

[color="#FF00FF"][size="5"]We're a pink AA now actually.[/size][/color]

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1277943286' post='2355964']
VERY WELL THEN. WE ARE ADDING THIS CULT TO OUR LIST OF ENEMIES. I SEE THAT WE HAVE ALREADY REAPED MILLIONS OF DAMAGE ON YOUR NATIONS. IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR DEFEAT, HERE ARE THE SURRENDER TERMS:

1. ALL NATIONS IN THE CULT MUST MOVE TO BLACK AND CHANGE THEIR ALLIANCE AFFILIATION TO "THE DARK LORDS"
2. ALL CULT NATIONS MUST PAY 6 MILLION AND 100 TECH TO EACH NATION NATION OF THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]
Remember that this guy is out of gov as of a few hours ago, so no.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' date='30 June 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1277943307' post='2355965']
[color="#FF00FF"][size="5"]We're a pink AA now actually.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

YOU ARE NOT LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS. HOW CAN YOU BE LEADER IF YOU DIDNT EVEN FOUND THE ALLIANCE.

IM STILL THE OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON OF THIS ALLIANCE. HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE A SUCCESSFUL COUP IF YOU DONT OVERTHROW THE ROOT ADMIN ON THE FORUMS. YOU CLEARLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE VERY COMPLEX AND DELICATE NATURE OF COUPS, AND ARE NOT FIT TO BE LEADING ONE.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1277943286' post='2355964']

[/quote]
So I take it you rejected the terms OTS is giving you for making threats?

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1277943473' post='2355967']
YOU ARE NOT LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS. HOW CAN YOU BE LEADER IF YOU DIDNT EVEN FOUND THE ALLIANCE.

IM STILL THE OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON OF THIS ALLIANCE. HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE A SUCCESSFUL COUP IF YOU DONT OVERTHROW THE ROOT ADMIN ON THE FORUMS. YOU CLEARLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE VERY COMPLEX AND DELICATE NATURE OF COUPS, AND ARE NOT FIT TO BE LEADING ONE.
[/quote]

[size="5"][color="#FF00FF"]We have no forums.

We have an irc chan: #legionofdoom.

That is all.[/color][/size]

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

[quote name='Believland' date='30 June 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1277943558' post='2355969']
So I take it you rejected the terms OTS is giving you for making threats?
[/quote]

WHAT TERMS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO OFFER SURRENDER TERMS TO ALLIANCES IM AT WAR WITH. ANY TERMS OF SURRENDER OFFERED TO ME ARE NOT RECOGNIZED BY THE DARK LORDS AND ARE BANNED.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1277943286' post='2355964']

[/quote]
This is unfortunate, indeed, but I repeat that if you stand aside this situation will be quickly resolved.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='30 June 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1277943677' post='2355972']
This is unfortunate, indeed, but I repeat that if you stand aside this situation will be quickly resolved.
[/quote]

AN ATTACK ON ONE OF US IS AN ATTACK ON ALL OF US. DIPLOMACY IS OUT THE WINDOW NOW. IT IS TOO LATE, QUIT BEGGING TO END THE WAR AND FIGHT.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1277943728' post='2355973']
AN ATTACK ON ONE OF US IS AN ATTACK ON ALL OF US. DIPLOMACY IS OUT THE WINDOW NOW. IT IS TOO LATE, QUIT BEGGING TO END THE WAR AND FIGHT.
[/quote]
Why don't you come up here and say that to my face.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1277943615' post='2355971']
WHAT TERMS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO OFFER SURRENDER TERMS TO ALLIANCES IM AT WAR WITH. ANY TERMS OF SURRENDER OFFERED TO ME ARE NOT RECOGNIZED BY THE DARK LORDS AND ARE BANNED.
[/quote]
1. TDL tells me what bear is the best bear
2. You talk in your 'inside voice'
3. TDL acknowledges that OTS is a black alliance
4. You put a smilie face in a post
5. You state your love for the black team.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='30 June 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1277943886' post='2355974']
Why don't you come up here and say that to my face.
[/quote]

IF YOU DONT SURRENDER, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR PERMANENT ENAMIES LIST. WHAT DOES THIS LIST MEAN? PERHAPS I SHALL EXPLAIN AND GRACE YOU INFERIORS WITH SOME WORDS OF WISDOM.

"THE BLACK CIVIL WAR IS COMING SOON. THIS WAR HAS BEEN PROPHESYED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CYBER NATIONS. IT WILL BE LONG AND BRUTAL, BUT IN THE END THE DARK LORDS AND ITS ALLIES WILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER THE DISPUTING ALLIANCES OF BLACK. WE WILL ALL FORM INTO A 4000 MAN ALLIANCE (BY THE TIME THE WAR IS OVER WE WILL HAVE 4000 NATIONS ON BLACK) AND WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WILL THEN BEGIN PURGING EACH OTHER TEAM, ONE BY ONE, FORCING THEIR NATIONS TO BECOME BLACK OR FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF WAR AND POVERTY. EVENTUALLY, ALL THE NATIONS OF CYBERNATIONS WILL FORM INTO ONE ALLIANCE. THIS ALLINACE WILL BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS STRONG, AND THOSE ON OUR PERMANENT ENEMIES LIST WILL FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF ETERNAL ZI."

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1277944066' post='2355980']
IF YOU DONT SURRENDER, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR PERMANENT ENAMIES LIST. WHAT DOES THIS LIST MEAN? PERHAPS I SHALL EXPLAIN AND GRACE YOU INFERIORS WITH SOME WORDS OF WISDOM.

"THE BLACK CIVIL WAR IS COMING SOON. THIS WAR HAS BEEN PROPHESYED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CYBER NATIONS. IT WILL BE LONG AND BRUTAL, BUT IN THE END THE DARK LORDS AND ITS ALLIES WILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER THE DISPUTING ALLIANCES OF BLACK. WE WILL ALL FORM INTO A 4000 MAN ALLIANCE (BY THE TIME THE WAR IS OVER WE WILL HAVE 4000 NATIONS ON BLACK) AND WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WILL THEN BEGIN PURGING EACH OTHER TEAM, ONE BY ONE, FORCING THEIR NATIONS TO BECOME BLACK OR FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF WAR AND POVERTY. EVENTUALLY, ALL THE NATIONS OF CYBERNATIONS WILL FORM INTO ONE ALLIANCE. THIS ALLINACE WILL BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS STRONG, AND THOSE ON OUR PERMANENT ENEMIES LIST WILL FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF ETERNAL ZI."
[/quote]
Most of that already happened, then they merged in Athens and went Aqua.