COMMENCE OPERATIONS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1277944066' post='2355980']
IF YOU DONT SURRENDER, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR PERMANENT ENAMIES LIST. WHAT DOES THIS LIST MEAN? PERHAPS I SHALL EXPLAIN AND GRACE YOU INFERIORS WITH SOME WORDS OF WISDOM.

"THE BLACK CIVIL WAR IS COMING SOON. THIS WAR HAS BEEN PROPHESYED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CYBER NATIONS. IT WILL BE LONG AND BRUTAL, BUT IN THE END THE DARK LORDS AND ITS ALLIES WILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER THE DISPUTING ALLIANCES OF BLACK. WE WILL ALL FORM INTO A 4000 MAN ALLIANCE (BY THE TIME THE WAR IS OVER WE WILL HAVE 4000 NATIONS ON BLACK) AND WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WILL THEN BEGIN PURGING EACH OTHER TEAM, ONE BY ONE, FORCING THEIR NATIONS TO BECOME BLACK OR FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF WAR AND POVERTY. EVENTUALLY, ALL THE NATIONS OF CYBERNATIONS WILL FORM INTO ONE ALLIANCE. THIS ALLINACE WILL BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS STRONG, AND THOSE ON OUR PERMANENT ENEMIES LIST WILL FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF ETERNAL ZI."
[/quote]

So now that you have told us your plan we can all crush you... :v:

anyway I agree needs popcorn and/or waffles. This is just a great way to spend the rebuilding phase in CN!

[quote name='Axolotlia' date='30 June 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1277943172' post='2355961']
And so it escalates...
[/quote]
I've stopped one global war, if we can take this global I'll have done just about everything to do on Digiterra.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='30 June 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1277945242' post='2356003']
I've stopped one global war, if we can take this global I'll have done just about everything to do on Digiterra.
[/quote]

3 Million to a target of your choice if you get this global. (As in actual sides, not just THE DARK LORDS VS NOIR)

Edited by James IV

Okay, after the threat of eternal war, I am officially [i]disgusted[/i] with TOLWYN. <_<

I didn't like PZI/EZI when I was in CCC, I don't like it now, and I won't ever like it. I hope Schatt and his valiant Justitians hand you a slice of moral pie, mister.

Obligatory :awesome: Sargun :awesome: I shall write stories about how you conquered Mount Terror. :P

[quote name='daggarz' date='30 June 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1277945408' post='2356006']
You will not put my Black Sphere into Civil War, the NOIR collective will crush you like the bug you are.

Schatt, say the word and our soldiers are committed.
[/quote]
We make MDPs look positively silly.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='30 June 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1277942648' post='2355950']
*INSOLENCE*
[/quote]
ATTACKING THE DARK LORDS IS BANNED BY OFFICIAL DECREE. YOU WILL RECTIFY THIS ILLEGAL OPERATION IMMEDIATELY.

[quote name='JakeTADLong' date='30 June 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1277945797' post='2356015']
There is no way this will amount to anything but TDL getting rolled.
[/quote]
We are not interested in--well, I mean everybody wants their fun, you know--it's in TDL's hands B-)

[quote name='Smacky' date='30 June 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1277951187' post='2356108']
ATTACKING THE DARK LORDS IS BANNED BY OFFICIAL DECREE. YOU WILL RECTIFY THIS ILLEGAL OPERATION IMMEDIATELY.
[/quote]
More like wreck-tify.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1277944066' post='2355980']
IF YOU DONT SURRENDER, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR PERMANENT ENAMIES LIST. WHAT DOES THIS LIST MEAN? PERHAPS I SHALL EXPLAIN AND GRACE YOU INFERIORS WITH SOME WORDS OF WISDOM.

"THE BLACK CIVIL WAR IS COMING SOON. THIS WAR HAS BEEN PROPHESYED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CYBER NATIONS. IT WILL BE LONG AND BRUTAL, BUT IN THE END THE DARK LORDS AND ITS ALLIES WILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER THE DISPUTING ALLIANCES OF BLACK. WE WILL ALL FORM INTO A 4000 MAN ALLIANCE (BY THE TIME THE WAR IS OVER WE WILL HAVE 4000 NATIONS ON BLACK) AND WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WILL THEN BEGIN PURGING EACH OTHER TEAM, ONE BY ONE, FORCING THEIR NATIONS TO BECOME BLACK OR FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF WAR AND POVERTY. EVENTUALLY, ALL THE NATIONS OF CYBERNATIONS WILL FORM INTO ONE ALLIANCE. THIS ALLINACE WILL BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS STRONG, AND THOSE ON OUR PERMANENT ENEMIES LIST WILL FOREVER EXIST IN A STATE OF ETERNAL ZI."
[/quote]

Well aren't you just adorable.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='30 June 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1277951898' post='2356126']
Just stay away from our butts.
[/quote]
FOR INTERFERING WITH THE WORK OF THE DARK LORDS YOUR BUTTS WILL NOT BE STAYED AWAY FROM. IN FACT, THEY WILL BE VISITED OFTEN. ALL BODILY ORIFICES AND MUCUS MEMBRANES OF OUR ENEMIES ARE NOW PLACED UNDER ETERNAL ZI. SO SPEAKS TOLWYN, SO SPEAKS HIS PROPHET.

[quote name='ty345' date='30 June 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1277952140' post='2356128']
Schattamataman, don't you ever change :wub:
[/quote]
Thank you, but all joking aside, the spotlight is on Biff Webster. Biff has latched onto this trial with zeal, even cutting his own NS by 10k to get into range, and is assured to take just his second nukes in defense of friends and is putting action behind ideals.

Ladies and gentlemen, he is:
[img]http://imgur.com/82sJq.png[/img]

Edited by Schattenmann