One Year of Moralism

[center][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5633/tmflagresize.png[/img][/center]

[u]An Announcement from the Office of the Consul[/u]: The Moralist Front was founded one year ago in the midst of one of the greatest wars our world has ever seen. We endeavored to be different from the very beginning. We were born as a challenge to the Moldavi Doctrine. We were born as an embodiment of the ideals at the center of the Karma movement. We were believers in the righteous causes of liberty, justice, and honor.

We still strive to embody those ideals. Our alliance has seen innumerable conflicts, ranging from global war to scuffles between micro-alliances. We've faced crisis after crisis and come out on top. We've been battered, bruised, and beaten. Yet, we remain. Our existence in and of itself is a testament to the strength and determination of our members. We are a small and unbreakable brotherhood.

I have been honored to serve with some of the most capable and loyal people I've ever met in my time here. I am honored to be able to continue to serve them as Consul of this alliance, and I'm proud to say that after an entire year of trials the Moralist Front remains - fitter, stronger, and more prosperous than ever before.

Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken!

Signed,
[i]Vilien[/i]

[quote name='nippy' date='11 June 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1276246925' post='2333079']
Moralism is a disease, yet Vilien makes it almost appealing. :awesome:
[/quote]

Agreed. He's one of the adversaries I look forward to hearing what they have to say.

Congratulations on a year.