Facepunch Alliance -- Declaration of Existence

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Choson' date='23 May 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1274648614' post='2309441']
RV's post about it was equally, if not more, unnecessary.
[/quote]
If RV's post was unnecessary, then this DoE was equally unnecessary- judging from how many of their 100 some tech raids are on alliance members, their real DoE was already posted on the war screen.

[quote name='heggo' date='23 May 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1274649479' post='2309461']
If RV's post was unnecessary, then this DoE was equally unnecessary- judging from how many of their 100 some tech raids are on alliance members, their real DoE was already posted on the war screen.
[/quote]

Then by your logic, any DoE is unnecessary if any alliance takes any action before announcing their DoE. That doesn't make sense.

I would like to welcome Facepunch to the world of Cybernations. It's good to see a new group and new faces around here, I wish you all the best of luck. I hope you find a protectorate to your liking.

Everyone needs to chill out and just accept this new alliance. Its no use trying to make them feel unwelcome. Deemed it was an unescassary post but everyone should just take a step back and give them a chance to grow and prosper.

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='23 May 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1274649669' post='2309467']
I may have missed it, but do you have a protector?
[/quote]

We're big boys Jyrinx, try to give people the impression we can read -_-

[quote name='supercoolyellow']Anyone who has seen FP's embassies or their channel knows that GOONS is pursuing them very agressively.Which could explain the unfriendly response to RV I can understand if FP has an affinity for GOONS, they're the kind of alliance you love or you hate, but GOONS picks a lot of fights, and thats not usually good for a protector. If FP wants to be friends with Goons I suggest that you pick the two alliances that really [protect]/[enable them to be GOONS] and those two alliances are Umbrella and MK, both have wonderfully experienced leaders who know a thing or two FP could learn from. Then again if FP picked a protector somewhere closer MCXA's political sphere, I would be quite happy about that too.[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='23 May 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1274648217' post='2309430']
That being said there is one mistake I hope FP doesn't make and that's picking Goons as a protector. Although I may be saying this after the fact. Anyone who [b]has seen FP's embassies or their channel knows that GOONS is pursuing them very agressively.Which could explain the unfriendly response to RV[/b]
[/quote]
Yes, that is literally the only way anyone could dislike RV, literally. Nobody could ever in isolation decide they don't like him. Our power of influencing people against RV knows no bounds.
[quote]
I can understand if FP has an affinity for GOONS, they're the kind of alliance you love or you hate, but GOONS picks a lot of fights
[/quote]
Yes let's list all the fights GOONS has picked with significant entities, I'll start.

#1. _________

They really don't need a protectorate for raiding purposes when they're at 200 members ... the usual suspects would get rolled and therefore won't try anything.

Welcome to CN – I hope you learn the rules of the diplomatic game quickly because first impressions are important to your future success.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='23 May 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1274650725' post='2309483']
Nobody could ever in isolation decide they don't like him.
[/quote]
Basically. I mean, RV *is* our lord and savior.

[quote name='heggo' date='23 May 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1274651353' post='2309490']
Basically. I mean, RV *is* our lord and savior.
[/quote]

I thought he was EVERYONE's lord and savior? Quit hogging all the grandeur. <_<

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' date='23 May 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1274649997' post='2309472']
We're big boys Jyrinx, try to give people the impression we can read -_-
[/quote]

Heh, missed that somehow :P

[quote name='Sardonic' date='23 May 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1274650725' post='2309483']
Yes, that is literally the only way anyone could dislike RV, literally. Nobody could ever in isolation decide they don't like him. Our power of influencing people against RV knows no bounds.

Yes let's list all the fights GOONS has picked with significant entities, I'll start.

#1. [u]NATO[/u]
[/quote]

I filled one of them in for you.

[quote name='Lennox' date='24 May 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1274653846' post='2309526']
I filled one of them in for you.
[/quote]

poorly, might I add.

[quote name='karthikking' date='24 May 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1274654476' post='2309537']
I think Nueva Vida fills it quite well.
[/quote]

Really? I don't recall fighting NV. Hmm.

[quote name='karthikking' date='23 May 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1274654476' post='2309537']
I think Nueva Vida fills it quite well.
[/quote]

Already revising history, eh?