41k NS Nation seeks new home

Join TOP.

Bonus points:
-You don't need to find tech sellers anymore because...
-You get to use all your aid slots to send tech to C&G and other organizations. As such...
-Your growth is stalled for the next eight months; no need to log on your nation everyday, every 10 days is cool and dandy.

Seems perfectly suited to your time schedule.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='15 May 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1273954081' post='2299004']
I agree, go back to RnR. What didn't you like about RnR?
[/quote]

It's not that I didn't like it, I did, I loved it. It will always be my home, but after almost 2 years there, I think it's time to really try other alliances.

[quote name='Wabooz' date='16 May 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1273941031' post='2298819']
or join IRON and smash Gre.. :ehm:

Good luck wherever you end up though, Bilzey. o/
[/quote]

This made me giggle.

You could always come join The Killer Turtle Brigade, I'm kinda lonely as the only orange nation there. We have the "cutest" flag in CN, and although James Maximus is the leader, we all help make decisions. And people posting in this [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81198"]thread[/url] constantly say [s]Jewelangel is[/s] we are awesome.

Also....
[quote] <@DogsOfWar[TKTB]> just tell him how sexy dogs is and james is a puppet leader with no say at all[/quote]

I'm not sure if you're looking to join an old, established alliance or a new, growing alliance. But Patiens Res Publica is the latter. We broke off in revolution from our former alliance and now we're getting a foothold on Planet Bob. If you want to check us out, our recruitment forum is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84826"]here[/url]. Otherwise, feel free to message me [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=383290"]in-game[/url].

Good luck in your search,
Glaucus

My alliance(the government) has been around for 20 days and we have fourty members, all of which loving to do tech deals and we have treaties with ICON.

Edited by Carnoly

The Facepunch alliance could use you, and I'm sure you could use us.

We're relatively new, and that's all I'm going to say.
It certainly fits your "resume", so if you are interested in being a part of something spectacular, let me know.

Edited by Syn