41k NS Nation seeks new home

I've been in LOUD for almost 2 months, in over 2 years of this nation, only my 2nd alliance, and to be honest, theres no where else I really wanted to go off the top of my head, so I decided to make this appealing for a new alliance.

My stats:

[b]Nation Strength:[/b] 41,336.101
[b]Infra:[/b] 4,599.99
[b]Tech: [/b] 3,775.50
[b]Colour:[/b] Orange
[b]Alliance History:[/b] R&R, LOUD
[b]Government History:[/b]

Mentor Program Deputy - R&R
Foreign Affairs Team Member - R&R
Deputy of Foreign Affairs - R&R
Minister of Foreign Affairs - R&R
Minister of War Offer - LOUD

Other -

I've been wrapped up in CyberCitizens for a while now, and that will be my main focus, no matter what. I'm also coming into my last month at college, so that will wrap up a lot of time. I'm not a power hungry !@#$%*, and won't try to coup your current leadership. I constantly buy tech at 3mil/50tech.

So, thats what I have to offer, this is what I would like from my new alliance?

*I'll need to be given a pardon to stay on the orange team, if your alliance isn't orange. I will [b]not[/b] switch from the orange team, so don't even ask.

*If your alliance is run by one guy who has the final say in everything and nothing can block him, then I'm not interested.

*If your 'alliance' is you and one friend from RL, then I'm not interested.

*If your alliance's community is like that of the OWF, then I'm not interested.

Bonus points if:

*I don't know anyone in your alliance, I'd like to go somewherenew and meet new people.

*Your awesome.

So yeah, feel free to write here, or shoot me a PM.

We're awesome.

We could use someone like you.
We have an active community which isn't like the OWF.

You may find us at www.theupn.co.nr .
If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Also, we are UPN.

Join Sanitarium if you want, we're laid back and all, and do whats best for our members, aid and mentoring wise.

we are mainly irc, all 6 of us have been on irc.

and the forums have a laid back character, no ones against each other and everyone has a say, the leader however likes to know if the government know what they're doing though.

we are 50 days old to :)

your choice however.

[b]*I'll need to be given a pardon to stay on the orange team, if your alliance isn't orange. I will not switch from the orange team, so don't even ask.[/b]

Alpha Omega may be a black alliance but we would gladly give you a pardon to stay on orange

[b]*If your alliance is run by one guy who has the final say in everything and nothing can block him, then I'm not interested.
[/b]
AO is run by a triumvirate so 3 guys :D
[b]*If your 'alliance' is you and one friend from RL, then I'm not interested.[/b]
Nope, We have over 30 members and many actively post on the forums

[b]*If your alliance's community is like that of the OWF, then I'm not interested.[/b]
Not at all ;)

[b]*I don't know anyone in your alliance, I'd like to go somewherenew and meet new people.[/b]
I am quite sure you do not know anyone in Alpha Omega except may the odd IRC convo.
[b]*Your awesome.[/b]
Of course!

SO our forums are at http://ao-cn.net/index.php and if you have any questions you may find us in our IRC room #alphaomega

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='15 May 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1273938857' post='2298771']
You should honestly just look at OWF to find an alliance you like. People will say anything to get you to come to theirs, so this is a decision really only you can make as an observer.
[/quote]

I've been out of the CN loop for most of 2010, I thought I'd find out what else was out there. :)

I will consider and look into any alliance that posts in this thread, and thanks to everyone so far.

Ragnarok is always happy to have another nation, especially one with a resime like yours :)

we're in SF with R&R,

to address your points:

you're allowed to stay on orange

Our Emperor Van Hoo has the final say in anything, however i believe our charter says that he can be removed from office by a majority vote from the ruling council,

Ragnarok is not ran by me and one friend from RL, (but how did you know i only had one? :/)

Ragnaroks community is not like the OWF, we try to avoid circular logic where possible,

as for bonus points,

We are Awesome,

though you may know some Rokkers from RnR so i don't know about the meeting new people thing,

Other notes:

we have lots of opportunities for government if that's what you're interested in, if you're looking to settle down then you can always just spam and enjoy idle chatter, i'd be happy to chat idly with you, [OOC] i have yet to play Crisis core but from your sig it looks like you may have, there we possibly have a subject of discussion already :D[/OOC]

we also have aid/trade programs and the like, at the rate you buy tech i can see you getting alot of sellers, i imagine you know most of what we offer, being an experienced player, but if you want to know the full list then just send me a PM

I've told you once, and I'll say it again. The Brain is awesome Bilzey! JOIN US! :awesome:

I wouldn't think to speak on behalf of the guys in the CNS, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind having you around.

Edited by Octavion

Our president play CC too ;) So you will have something to talk about ;) and we have all the tech-sellers you want.

[b]*I'll need to be given a pardon to stay on the orange team, if your alliance isn't orange. I will not switch from the orange team, so don't even ask.[/b]

We are in the middle of moving to purple, but does not force members to move.

[b]*If your alliance is run by one guy who has the final say in everything and nothing can block him, then I'm not interested.[/b]

Colonial Independence Association is a democratic alliance. We choose our leaders and we kick them too if they f...up!

[b]*If your 'alliance' is you and one friend from RL, then I'm not interested.[/b]

We have 50+ members

[b]*If your alliance's community is like that of the OWF, then I'm not interested.[/b]

Our Community is nothing like the OWF!!!

Bonus points if:

[b]*I don't know anyone in your alliance, I'd like to go somewherenew and meet new people.[/b]

Well, ofcause I cant be sure, but we have petty much been flying under the radar for almost 1½ year.

[b]*Your awesome.[/b]

Dont know what to say to this one :unsure:

BS, OFCAUSE we are awesome! Get over to our forum, register, post an application and hurry into #cia :wub: