World Premiere of Symphony

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Uralica' date='02 May 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1272858418' post='2284667']
If this Symphony ever needs a bass clarinettist... :ph34r:

Anyway, I like the theme, so o/
[/quote]
i call first dibs! :awesome:

looks like a great alliance there, good luck, not that you need it by the looks of it ;)

You guys have a lot of weird fractions in your charter. However, the Quadrumvir structure of your government necessitates those anomalies I suppose. This is a rather new system (for me at least). I'll be interested in your future developments

Also, I do very much approve of Article 5 Section 8. Good luck to you in the future.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='02 May 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1272856147' post='2284600']
Took long enough :o

Congrats kids, screw whatever differences that have been had, you guys still have my respect.

o/
[/quote]

This. I love you guys a lot. Good luck, and don't be strangers. Also, :wub: Rayvon.

Thank you for the support and kind words everyone.

It's been 3 1/2 mths in the making, and we're all very excited to finally spread our wings.

Phoenix Rising and Dark Templar, especially so. Dark Templar offered us a protectorate in our infancy under the Seleucid temporary name due to some arisen raiding issues, and as such made so much of this possible for us. Phoenix Rising, Sognatore in specific, has been alongside us all through this ride as well offering support and friendship. We appreciate you both very much. :wub:

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='03 May 2010 - 06:57 AM' timestamp='1272859040' post='2284681']
Nice announcement banner. Nice flag. Nice treaties. A lot to like about this alliance.

Good luck.
[/quote]

I would've used exactly the same words.
O/ to a really promising alliance!

Well... at least you're still on Green - though i wish you guys could have found a home in one of the pre-existing Green alliances (*cough* GOP *cough*). Best of luck you guys, you've some pretty awesome members!

:wub: Astarle and Lost

Edited by Rooman33

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. It's great to see so many of our friends and former alliance mates expressing best wishes. As Rayvon mentioned, we spent 3.5 months patiently working towards this moment so to have it finally come to fruition is especially gratifying. Special thank you, once again, to Dark Templar and Phoenix Rising who have given us a great amount of support and made this DoE possible.

I look forward to seeing you all in our channel #symphony and [url="http://forums.cnsymphony.com"]forums[/url]. ^_^

I, too, would like to thank all the well-wishers. I appreciate your kindness, encouragement and friendship. And many thanks goes to Dark Templar for granting us protectorate status early on and their continued friendship. Also, much thanks and respect to our Green brethren in Phoenix Rising.

Please stop by our [url=http://forums.cnsymphony.com/index.php]forums[/url] and/or #Symphony on coldfront to check us out and make sweet music.

edit: it's what i do.

Edited by Farnsworth