NPO Annoucement: 2nd Triannual Report of the 6th Year of Order

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on being reasonably close to the completion of your surrender terms. Many will be interested to see if Pacifica lives up to the various promises it has made.

Me? I suspect you'll honor most and ignore a few. However, I'm certain that if someone points out the latter we can expect that Vladimir will be along shortly to bore everyone into agreement.

[quote name='The AUT' date='02 May 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1272816522' post='2283821']
You guys seem scared. And I think you should be scared. Be afraid Londo, be [i]very [/i]afraid.

Good job on this issue Sir Paul; I love how you complain about everything especially making jokes to alliances who are holding you to the highest reparations amount in the history of Planet Bob. My statement makes sense, don't for once think it doesn't!

Edit: Anyone notice how all of Londo's "why always me" arguments center around a war that happened two years ago and has since been compensated for?
[/quote]

If we were afraid we would just kill NPO off. Right here, right now. You seem to forget we have the ability to do that, Aut. Just because we refrain (unlike NPO), we do have the ability to just keep NPO eternally in peace mode. And I'm sure if we were so 'scared' of them we would.

Kind of related, here's my personal opinion on NPO coming out of terms:

I would really advise against NPO trying to pick up where they left off. They know they were shown mercy during this last war (they fully expected to be kept in eternal war if they lost). We're giving them a second chance. They're free to act as they wish, but if they go "over the line", when things are turned around again (and they inevitably will be) I wouldn't be surprised if they get what they expect. What NPO has done in the past is simply unacceptable. It will no longer be tolerated in this cyberverse. This is your one chance, NPO. Don't squander it. You might not get another.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='04 May 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1272925254' post='2285398']
I would really advise against NPO trying to pick up where they left off. They know they were shown mercy during this last war (they fully expected to be kept in eternal war if they lost). We're giving them a second chance. They're free to act as they wish, but if they go "over the line", when things are turned around again (and they inevitably will be) I wouldn't be surprised if they get what they expect. What NPO has done in the past is simply unacceptable. It will no longer be tolerated in this cyberverse. This is your one chance, NPO. Don't squander it. You might not get another.
[/quote]

Oh how I love this one. :awesome:

I just think what will be written in one year time about NPO, TOP, IRON .... surrender terms, back stabbings and hypocrisy commited by the current powers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything about Pacifica's past. I know the public opinion and I wasn't here then, but I'm just trying to point at the HUGE log in your eye that your trying to miss.

So I feel I must ask you this. In order to NPO to survive does it have to become friends with C&G or Superfriends and start cashing in reps in such a scale people can't imagine?

EDIT2: Now I'm seriouly confuesed. You do see the log?
[img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2841/newheg.jpg[/img]

Edited by alyster

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 May 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1272925254' post='2285398']
If we were afraid we would just kill NPO off. Right here, right now. You seem to forget we have the ability to do that, Aut. Just because we refrain (unlike NPO), we do have the ability to just keep NPO eternally in peace mode. And I'm sure if we were so 'scared' of them we would.

[/quote]

Ammonia leak. You has it.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 May 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1272925254' post='2285398']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh Penky, NPO's actions were unacceptable? Well, yes, I was against what they did too, but can you stop acting like we're the pinnacle of justice and righteousness? Really, our side in the last two wars has demanded far more in reparations than NPO ever did. Gremlins is keeping IRON in an eternal war it seems and you know what we do, we keep anyone from interfering. Athens attacks a fifty plus man alliance and suffers no consequences for that action. Why did TOP and IRON feel the need to get involved in the last war? Quite frankly because CnG made it clear they were going to roll them as soon as they got the chance. Say what you will about the NPO, but we aren't exactly saints here.[/color]

We're giving them a second chance. They're free to act as they wish, but if they go "over the line", when things are turned around again (and they inevitably will be) I wouldn't be surprised if they get what they expect. What NPO has done in the past is simply unacceptable. It will no longer be tolerated in this cyberverse. This is your one chance, NPO. Don't squander it. You might not get another.
[/quote]
Who is this "we" that you speak of? And who put you in charge of it?

All hail Emperor Penkala, Lord of the Planet. :huh:

[/quote]

This is so rich. Man, you never cease to amaze me.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='03 May 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1272928945' post='2285457']
Who is this "we" that you speak of? And who put you in charge of it?

All hail Emperor Penkala, Lord of the Planet. :huh:
[/quote]

We weren't going to announce it yet, but yeah we elected Penkala the King of SuperGrievances.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 May 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1272925254' post='2285398']

[/quote]

I haven't seen you this scared since I called you out and you ran behind CSN. You think what's happening to NPO right now is acceptable? Fyi buddy, injustice breeds injustice and this won't be forgotten even if it may be forgiven.

[quote name='alyster' date='03 May 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1272926302' post='2285422']
So I feel I must ask you this. In order to NPO to survive does it have to become friends with C&G or Superfriends and start cashing in reps in such a scale people can't imagine?

EDIT2: Now I'm seriouly confuesed. You do see the log?
[img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2841/newheg.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Umm what?

[quote]Oh Penky, NPO's actions were unacceptable? Well, yes, I was against what they did too, but can you stop acting like we're the pinnacle of justice and righteousness? Really, our side in the last two wars has demanded far more in reparations than NPO ever did. Gremlins is keeping IRON in an eternal war it seems and you know what we do, we keep anyone from interfering. Athens attacks a fifty plus man alliance and suffers no consequences for that action. Why did TOP and IRON feel the need to get involved in the last war? Quite frankly because CnG made it clear they were going to roll them as soon as they got the chance. Say what you will about the NPO, but we aren't exactly saints here. [/quote]

Yes, NPO's actions were unacceptable.
Yes, we're better than them. This is not debatable. It is literally a fact.
Gremlins are idiots and outliers. And really, all IRON has to do is disarm and they'd get peace. Not ideal, not acceptable, but nothing like what NPO's done.
Athens paid reps for their actions and their PR took a massive hit they still have not recovered from.
TOP and IRON wanted the war with CnG just as much as CnG wanted the war with TOP and IRON.
And no, we're not saints. But we're better than NPO. Superior, even. And that's good enough for me.

If someone were to itemize the unacceptable things done by NPO and her friends it would take a dozen pages to lay it all out. You came up with a paragraph.

[quote]Who is this "we" that you speak of? And who put you in charge of it?
e
All hail Emperor Penkala, Lord of the Planet. [/quote]

"We" would be the people that stood up to NPO when they tried to commit yet another curbstomp (of SF) and were turned away. And several of "us" warned the others not to give NPO peace as it is. I disagree with them. But if NPO goes back to its old methods I think myself and many others would give it consideration. There are some things that are just too damaging to the community. Those things are now off bounds to NPO. Cross that line again and I won't shed a tear no matter what happens to you. I will never fight for your freedom. Frankly, I'd be fine with forced disbandment and PZI of certain leaders. (There's a difference between PZIing for political reasons and PZIing for the safety of everyone. Anyone who authorizes tactics that have gravely injured the world already should be subjected to any and all methods of constraint to prevent its reccurnce.

Edited by Penkala

Nobody over here is annoyed, scared or care for your little bark. You can stop your posturing as you are of no relevance.

You are neither, judge nor jury over us. Take your little bark and get lost from here, that would be my advise.
Or continue and make yourself look as even a bigger fool then your reputation has it.

Surprise me and take my well aimed advice. I often share my advices and while they come with some spice in truth of the matter, they actually are all good.

[quote name='Branimir' date='03 May 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1272930966' post='2285528']
Nobody over here is annoyed, scared or care for your little bark. You can stop your posturing as you are of no relevance.

You are neither, judge nor jury over us. Take your little bark and get lost from here, that would be my advise.
Or continue and make yourself look as even a bigger fool then your reputation has it.

Surprise me and take my well aimed advice. I often share my advices and while they come with some spice in truth of the matter, they actually are all good.
[/quote]

I kinda hope you ignore my advice. That way you can feel what FAN felt. :)

[quote name='Penkala' date='04 May 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1272931055' post='2285532']
I kinda hope you ignore my advice. That way you can feel what FAN felt. :)
[/quote]
You still here?

[quote name='Penkala' date='04 May 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1272930385' post='2285508']
Umm what?

Gremlins are idiots and outliers. And really, all IRON has to do is disarm and they'd get peace. Not ideal, not acceptable, but nothing like what NPO's done.
Athens paid reps for their actions and their PR took a massive hit they still have not recovered from.
TOP and IRON wanted the war with CnG just as much as CnG wanted the war with TOP and IRON.
And no, we're not saints. But we're better than NPO. Much better. And that's good enough for me.

If someone were to itemize the unacceptable things done by NPO and her friends it would take a dozen pages to lay it all out. You came up with a paragraph.

"We" would be the people that stood up to NPO when they tried to commit yet another curbstomp (of SF) and were turned away. And several of "us" warned the others not to give NPO peace as it is. I disagree with them. But if NPO goes back to its old methods I think myself and many others would give it consideration. There are some things that are just too damaging to the community. Those things are now off bounds to NPO. Cross that line again and I won't shed a tear no matter what happens to you. I will never fight for your freedom. Frankly, I'd be fine with forced disbandment and PZI of certain leaders. (There's a difference between PZIing for political reasons and PZIing for the safety of everyone. Anyone who authorizes tactics that have gravely injured the world already should be subjected to any and all methods of constraint to prevent its reccurnce.
[/quote]

Thank you for this, I really thought it was going to be a boring day :lol1:. You really overestimate your reach or underestimate our resolve, but hey you are welcome to try and disband us any time you want :smug:

[quote name='silentkiller' date='03 May 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1272931176' post='2285536']
Thank you for this, I really thought it was going to be a boring day :lol1:. You really overestimate your reach or underestimate our resolve, but hey you are welcome to try and disband us any time you want :smug:
[/quote]

You probably wouldn't disband. A bunch of you would go to NSO. The rest would slowly leave until NPO remained a shriveled, 50-100 member AA with no strength or political power. Relegated to the dustbins of history forever. A tale of what happens when you cross the line one too many times.

[quote name='Penkala' date='04 May 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1272931477' post='2285542']
You probably wouldn't disband. A bunch of you would go to NSO. The rest would slowly leave until NPO remained a shriveled, 50-100 member AA with no strength or political power. Relegated to the dustbins of history forever. A tale of what happens when you cross the line one too many times.
[/quote]

Good to know what you think of FAN I guess :awesome:

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 May 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1272931477' post='2285542']
[/quote]

This is the highlight of my night.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='03 May 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1272932177' post='2285554']
This is the highlight of my night.
[/quote]

It's what evil alliances deserve. You have been warned.

[quote name='Misr']I haven't seen you this scared since I called you out and you ran behind CSN. You think what's happening to NPO right now is acceptable? Fyi buddy, injustice breeds injustice and this won't be forgotten even if it may be forgiven.[/quote]

Nice to see our gentlemen's agreement has been blatantly disregarded by you (and this isn't the first time). Your word is worth about as much as an MADP with UPN. Also, sorry to see your little alliance died. That's often what happens when people attack me. Something bad happens to their alliance. If only you hadn't been so foolish... I do find it quite satisfying to know that I killed Carthage, though. :)

Oh well. The past is the past.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Fernando12' date='02 May 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1272807802' post='2283733']
Quality report as usual.

It will be interesting to see what Pacifican NS looks like 20-25 days after terms are complete.

Most interestingly will be where the NPO turns to for its first treaties.

Overall it will be good for the [s]game[/s] world of CN to have the NPO back. Up to what...we shall see.

Congrats on the soon to be completion of terms.
[/quote]
o o o come to us at GLOF!!!!!! :D:wub: Pacifica :wub: im sooooo glad you guys are getting out of terms soon!

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 May 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1272932237' post='2285556']
It's what evil alliances deserve. You have been warned.

Nice to see our gentlemen's agreement has been blatantly disregarded by you (and this isn't the first time). Your word is worth about as much as an MADP with UPN. Also, sorry to see your little alliance died. That's often what happens when people attack me. Something bad happens to their alliance. If only you hadn't been so foolish... I do find it quite satisfying to know that I killed Carthage, though. :)

Oh well. The past is the past.
[/quote]

Who is this Misr you speak of? :wacko:

[quote name='Corinan' date='02 May 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1272814565' post='2283787']
Well if you think about it, they're really just giving it back to you. I'd be willing to bet they'll get it back sometime down the road anyhow.
[/quote]
sounds like we can do a 7 degrees of separation about tech here! Corinan you start!

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 May 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1272930385' post='2285508']
And no, we're not saints. But we're better than NPO. Superior, even. And that's good enough for me.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, not a page. A few paragraphs perhaps, but let's keep in mind, NPO ruled for nearly three years. Uncontested. Why, we haven't had power for a year yet and we're already catching up mighty fast.

But yes, how are we better than them? Well, how is it a fact anyway. "Better" can never be a fact. It is always an opinion. Sorry, but nice try though.

Gremlins is an outlier? Seems to me they have plenty of support. MK and MHA has implied that it will back Gremlins up if someone tries to contest what they're doing. Athens was the same way. They paid a minuscule amount of reps, and PR, what does it matter when you are protected from the consequences?

Also, I don't recall TOP or IRON openly stating they're roll CnG. No, that one was on us.

Anyway, Penky, where can I get a set of some SuperGrivence blinders? Seems you have quite pair there. And what can I say? I want to be just like you. You're my hero.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1272933134' post='2285578']
[color="#0000FF"]No, not a page. A few paragraphs perhaps, but let's keep in mind, NPO ruled for nearly three years. Uncontested. Why, we haven't had power for a year yet and we're already catching up mighty fast.

But yes, how are we better than them? Well, how is it a fact anyway. "Better" can never be a fact. It is always an opinion. Sorry, but nice try though.

Gremlins is an outlier? Seems to me they have plenty of support. MK and MHA has implied that it will back Gremlins up if someone tries to contest what they're doing. Athens was the same way. They paid a minuscule amount of reps, and PR, what does it matter when you are protected from the consequences?

Also, I don't recall TOP or IRON openly stating they're roll CnG. No, that one was on us.

Anyway, Penky, where can I get a set of some SuperGrivence blinders? Seems you have quite pair there. And what can I say? I want to be just like you. You're my hero.[/color]
[/quote]

We are better than NPO. It is a fact not an opinion. Alliances preventing their allies from being rolled by dozens of alliances due to a stupid decision =/= proof that Gremlins are not an outlier. Sorry. TOP worked privately to roll CnG. Once again, fact. It happened. I saw it. I was involved in discussions. As for you, you have NPO blinders on. You're my hero too, Reb. And yes, I do have quite a pair. Nice of you to notice. You may look but you may not touch.

Edited by Penkala