The New Grämlins

Iotupa

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='23 June 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1277272750' post='2347423']
[color="#FF0000"]Well, I think Gramlins numbers are getting down low enough that they are suitable to be techraided by \m/[/color]
[/quote]

Man you people just don't pay attention do you?

Just about every raiding alliance that's lasted more than a week has a lovely policy of not raiding people with military treaties. No matter how low the member count.

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='23 June 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1277274814' post='2347468']
Man you people just don't pay attention do you?

Just about every raiding alliance that's lasted more than a week has a lovely policy of not raiding people with military treaties. No matter how low the member count.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Does my sarcastic wit illude you?[/color]

I begin to wonder how long it takes until RAMlins are weak enough to be doomed by IRON even in the top tier.... or how long it takes that RAMlins are weak enough to have C&G preferring to start IRON the payment of reps instead of protecting Ramirus and 2 or three friends....

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='23 June 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1277275468' post='2347477']
[color="#FF0000"]Does my sarcastic wit illude you?[/color]
[/quote]
Yeah next time you're going to talk your "sarcastic wit" up like that it would be best if you got your spelling right.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='23 June 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1277272439' post='2347414']
The rest of us are getting bored of this situation as well. At this point I think everyone has realized that diplomacy is pointless and you guys will have to crush gramlins badly enough until they overthrow ram and immediately accept white peace then disband. Or it might be something along those lines, but really the end result we want is this crap war over with so we can move on.
[/quote]
Things should liven up for IRON's lower ranks when guttland comes out of peacemode.

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='23 June 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1277278825' post='2347518']
Sooo... No more Härmlins??? :(
[/quote]

A matter of time now, unless Gramlins can be reconstructed at some later date with nations that are not part of the current batch of hold outs.

[quote name='Voytek' date='23 June 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1277279913' post='2347523']
Yeah next time you're going to talk your "sarcastic wit" up like that it would be best if you got your spelling right.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]/me oh noez

NOT A SPELLING ERROR, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!![/color]

Edited by DictatatorDan

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='22 June 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1277236574' post='2346863']
I'm frankly not sure what crumpets are. BRB wikipedia.

Edit: They are apparently very similar to English Muffins, which I love. So. Uh. Hey, this is a thread about Grämlins! They really should surrender/accept white peace already.
[/quote]

If you think about it, English Muffin likely is the non-native term for crumpet.
i.e. "look at that muffin that English guy is eating, it looks tasty! There's another English guy eating the same type of muffin, it must be an English Muffin!"
Kind of like how the whole Chinese Food is just Food in China?

Shame on you Grämlins!

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='23 June 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1277324608' post='2347976']
Oh, so you're like this everywhere.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Of course, I like to bring joy and wonder to people every day of the year, so thank you.[/color]

[quote name='Ojiras Ajeridas' date='23 June 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1277278560' post='2347516']
I begin to wonder how long it takes until RAMlins are weak enough to be doomed by IRON even in the top tier.... or how long it takes that RAMlins are weak enough to have C&G preferring to start IRON the payment of reps instead of protecting Ramirus and 2 or three friends....
[/quote]

I imagine it won't take overly long at this point. Last I checked Gre has 22 nations left, and IRON is still gradually absorbing upper-tier nations.

[quote name='Derantol' date='23 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1277349795' post='2348405']
I imagine it won't take overly long at this point. Last I checked Gre has 22 nations left, and IRON is still gradually absorbing upper-tier nations.
[/quote]
5 are at ZI, of which only one has nukes (bathala bino has 4 nukes).

4 more are below 1K tech and are obviously old FH nations.

So that leaves 13 relevant Grämlins nations, of which two are currently in peace mode.

It'll probably take a little while yet.

[quote name='Matt Miller' date='24 June 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1277356506' post='2348482']
We'll see if his tune changes, I doubt it.
[/quote]

That's fantastic, I almost hope his tune doesn't change. They've kept us at war for a while now and I don't think he deserves peace even if he begs for it. Not until he pays in destroyed pixels, anyway.

Enjoy your nation's decline, Ramirus.

Welcome to another edition of - The Gre Deletion Watch!
The three most inactive Gre nations are:

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=228252"]Rep of Philippines[/url] - Last Activity: 5/31/2010 12:06:19 AM (24 Days Inactive)
Poor ZI'ed fellow. Someone should apologize for that and NOT SOME FAKE ONE.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=86974"]Mikeville[/url] - Last Activity: 6/4/2010 7:03:39 PM (20 Days Inactive)
Probably just back-collecting.
Probably.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=234926"]Reginmund[/url] - Last Activity: 6/5/2010 12:19:21 PM (19 Days Inactive)
Also ZIed.

[s]Death[/s] Deletion before dishonor, amirite?
lolGre

Edited by Clash

Best war declaration ever! [quote]"Put down the fiddle, Nero" [/quote] ROFL

One key nation on the way down I'm saving up nukes for the next two on the hit list. I love the bright green glow in the morning. All is right when your enemies are alight.

[quote name='amad123' date='24 June 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1277380027' post='2348667']
Best war declaration ever! ROFL

One key nation on the way down I'm saving up nukes for the next two on the hit list. I love the bright green glow in the morning. All is right when your enemies are alight.

[/quote]
I hope to read someone give me a history lesson about the fiddle not being invented until hundreds of years after Nero's death. Use your imagination on this one guys. :)

So I'm guessing this war is over...Gremlins is just going to die out slowly---their not even launching any offensive wars. Good job IRON.