Top 250 nations by alliance

Haflinger

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='23 February 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1266955650' post='2199413']
Meh, fair enough. We need to go recruit 9 more nations so we show up on the list I suppose.

But yeah, for anyone that cares (probably not many) Créole has 11 members, 5 of them in the top 250. Member #6 (by strength) is almost there at rank #262. And I'm bringing down their average by a ton.

Carry on.
[/quote]

Damn you stat colectors :P

[quote name='D34th' date='23 February 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1266956568' post='2199453']
Damn you stat colectors :P
[/quote]
The only stat we've ever tried to collect is nation age, it just happens to correlate to bigger nations since we're part hippie. We give Jyrinx more of a hassle about his nation being a factor of three younger than us than we do for his impotent size. Sadly one of our oldest nations was just forced to leave the game :(

[quote name='Noob Cake' date='23 February 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1266962934' post='2199755']
So where does Creole lie on the WTF to GPA neutrality scale? Wtf -------------------TDO-----------------------------------------------GPA
[/quote]
I would suggest somewhere between WTF and The Grämlins. We're practically a revival alliance of the pre-Citadel FCC; or at least a certain non-political segment within it.

Wouldn't have spoken up but we take enough flak about being stat collectors from our friends that we might as well step up and claim the title. I expect in the aftermath of this war as the rebuilding starts we'll be less of an anomaly.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='23 February 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1266942198' post='2199099']
One of them did fight before, and will hopefully do so again soon. The other is either inacitve or worse still; he is avoiding the war :gag: . The rest of us however have and will continue to do our share of bleeding.
[/quote]

So ODN picked up an RMMP all their own?

Oh wait, never mind, that's not possible. RMMP had that ridiculous "nuke you 25 times than quit" thing going. I don't think even the ODNer who is inactive/avoiding the war is that... wacko. :P

Also, Gamemaster is right. Carnage is ranked 67th and Dealmaster13 106th. But that will probably change, as Shodemofi said. ;)

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Ch33kY' date='25 February 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1267067563' post='2202458']
One of the luxuries of being neutral is that you don't need a warchest. It's not just that they go up the list in wartime, because they go up the list while others [i]prepare [/i]for war.
[/quote]
One of the bad points of being neutral is that you don't have a war chest. Neutral alliances need to be rolled every once in a while. :smug:

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='25 February 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1267138978' post='2203761']
Maybe I'm just being stupid, but how can you have over 40 nations in the top 40?
[/quote]
He's counting the TOP 250 nations. Any alliance without anybody in the top 40 isn't being counted.

[quote name='mitchh' date='25 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1267143289' post='2203954']
He's counting the TOP 250 nations. Any alliance without anybody in the top 40 isn't being counted.
[/quote]
Yeah that's not quite accurate. The first sentence is right, but the second sentence isn't. Largish alliances with people in the top 40 (yes it's subjective, SUE ME, lol), sanctioned alliances, SF/C&G/Citadel/FB members were counted.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1267144242' post='2203999']
Yeah that's not quite accurate. The first sentence is right, but the second sentence isn't. Largish alliances with people in the top 40 (yes it's subjective, SUE ME, lol), sanctioned alliances, SF/C&G/Citadel/FB members were counted.
[/quote]
Dammit. It didn't sound right when typing it. Thanks.

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1266971305' post='2200089']
It's such a shame no one did this pre-war. A before, during and after would be fascinating. Good work Haf.
[/quote]
Actually I think someone did. I'll check if he did and if he's willing to bother with getting it and posting it :).