The Amazing Immorality Race

Jack Diorno

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Katsumi' date='22 February 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1266897158' post='2198435']
I'd like to propose adding 30 points for SOS Brigade, for having Bernkastel, myself and Locke as members. I think you'll all agree that we're the most immoral alliance to exist.
[/quote]
I make up 29 of those 30 points. :smug:

[quote name='Katsumi' date='22 February 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1266897158' post='2198435']
I'd like to propose adding 30 points for SOS Brigade, for having Bernkastel, myself and Locke as members. I think you'll all agree that we're the most immoral alliance to exist.
[/quote]
Most immoral? I'd use another word.

Rhymes with baggie.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='23 February 2010 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1266897080' post='2198433']
Bushido didnt disband for us.

but sweet
[/quote]

Wait what, and here I thought we were being sneaky by keeping our forums and AA.

You guys did perma-kick Craven out... I suppose that would count. Then again I think Hoo said a while back he didnt care anymore, does that mean you lose your immorality point?

Oh come on Jack. We forced Atlantis off Aqua, once had a [i]treaty with NPO[/i] (*insert screaming woman*), did something to make Rebel Virginia want to destroy us (you'll have to ask him what, though), and I'm pretty sure there's a certain stalker around here who would put us at #1 because she loves us so much. I agree with the comments about subjectivity - you've been far too lenient.

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

[quote name='agafaba' date='23 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1266907240' post='2198721']
Wait what, and here I thought we were being sneaky by keeping our forums and AA.

You guys did perma-kick Craven out... I suppose that would count. Then again I think Hoo said a while back he didnt care anymore, does that mean you lose your immorality point?
[/quote]

Come to think of it, would other actions gain you bonus points?

JD, I didn't expect it when I read the title of the thread, but I actually like this stuff. Maybe I don't agree with every detail (I actually just skimmed through the OP and I read a couple of posts on page 1, anyway) but the effort and the idea surely deserve credit.

Overall it looks like a nice job to me.

[b]Edit:[/b]

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='23 February 2010' post='2198736']Oh come on Jack. We forced Atlantis off Aqua[/quote]
Did we?
:facepalm:
[s](Who were they anyway?)[/s]
Ahah, lol.

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='23 February 2010' post='2198736']once had a [i]treaty with NPO[/i] (*insert screaming woman*)[/quote]
His point might be that "we didn't honour" it. We're doomed anyway.

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='23 February 2010' post='2198736']did something to make Rebel Virginia want to destroy us (you'll have to ask him what, though)[/quote]
He doesn't want to destroy us. He secretly loves us (me in particular and you especially). It's just his way of showing it.
(I actually know his real reason but I can't disclose it. True true story!)

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='23 February 2010' post='2198736']<SNIP>[/quote]
When will you learn to let sleeping dogs lie, man?
:blink:

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='22 February 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1266871916' post='2197758']
Heh.
If you want to take this seriously I will add what is logical.
To address 1, 2, 3 - While making an alliance pay more tech then it has can be viewed as immoral, 1 and 2 are basically the exact same thing and the terms given to the NPO had a specific end date.
The other terms with no end date literally said in the surrender terms that they were perpetual terms or they ended when the victor decided they could end.
[/quote]

You manage to list the green civil war for having "no cb" yet also for "Declaring war over a matter previously resolved issue" and for "Using an alliance's unrelated internal affairs as a reason declare war". If you can manage to contradict yourself in your own OP to get the same CB listed thrice, I think everyone else can be liberal in their interpretation of "logic" too. As for no 3: "The New Pacific Order hereby commits to [i]never reinstating[/i] .... will immediately and [i]permanently[/i] cease all claims..."

I am amazed you are still trying to argue that you are somehow working with what is "logical". I mean come on, at least have the honesty to admit the blatant bias in here. I freely admitted that everything I listed was cherry picking.

I find this entire thread crass and offensive. Where, in all of this, is \m/? We have to have picked up at least a few dozen points just in the past two months.

EDIT: Also, I found a few you missed... NPO gets one for their forcing of a Viceroy on Legion after purplegate, another one for forcing Legion to give Valhalla !@#$%* terms in UJW, and Valhalla gets at least five for ever allowing noWedge to have any amount of power anywhere ever. :smug:

Edited by Godwin