Official Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

Iotupa

Good luck.

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1266817398' post='2196470']
Ahahaha... you guys actually let JB back into government? Bwahahaha... well, at least his constant wish for attention and importance has been fulfilled for now...
[/quote]

As has yours.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine a couple of weeks ago did the lolGGA, he's been here for years.

I told him lolGGA means nothing to me because this Ruler/Nation had not yet arrived on this great planet to lolGGA about anything.

I do go about reading the history that has taken place here, but I don't allow it to paint the picture of who and what here.

I go by what I have seen since my time here. I don't know anyone really from GGA.

I wish you all good luck, patience, perseverance, and the courage to push forward to make your alliance Grand once again :)

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='22 February 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1266817812' post='2196517']
GGAs plans to stop being a laughing stock involve making JB a Triumvir.

Pretty much sums GGA up doesnt it.
[/quote]
In a world where MT is allowed to be Lord High Envoy, anything is possible.

don't much like coups regardless of the people involved. Dementual and Roy are good guys. JB is a decent guy when he puts his mind to it and stops whoring for attention. Shaneprice i feel is also a decent leader though he is one i know the least about.

i will withhold any comments until i see other GGA members posting either their support or condemnation of this coup.

Not as funny as your earlier work, but I have high hopes for this new government.

[quote name='Katsumi' date='21 February 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1266817627' post='2196494']
You've got your work cut out for you. Make GGA respected again and I'll be impressed.
[/quote]

Again?

[quote name='tamerlane' date='22 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1266818034' post='2196533']
In a world where MT is allowed to be Lord High Envoy, anything is possible.
[/quote]

You could put me in charge of it then I suppose.

I need to hear from some rank and file GGA and maybe Andre27 and Manfred before I feel like I can really get behind this. JB being back and in charge seems at least interesting, and maybe even a good thing. lolshane. good luck dementual. As I said I need to hear from GGA.

Things worked out really well for the GGA last time they had a coup. I'm sure it will work just as well this time.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='21 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1266817735' post='2196507']
What was wrong with GGA yesterday that has been fixed today?
[/quote]

You win.

[quote name='DeScepter' date='22 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1266818416' post='2196569']
Things worked out really well for the GGA last time they had a coup. I'm sure it will work just as well this time.

You win.
[/quote]

They haven't shown a shred of legitimacy to me yet. What makes them better than the last government?

[quote name='Grossman' date='22 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1266818408' post='2196568']
I need to hear from some rank and file GGA and maybe Andre27 and Manfred before I feel like I can really get behind this. JB being back and in charge seems at least interesting, and maybe even a good thing. lolshane. good luck dementual. As I said I need to hear from GGA.
[/quote]

As someone who's been in the alliance continuously since Jan 2007 and always as a "rank and file GGA member" I'm not behind them as of yet. I don't even know what's going on, to be honest. Historically our coups have been for the better, especially against P_C. But it's early yet.

Edited by Kenadian_2006