The dragons fly home

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='21 February 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1266761499' post='2194981']
Thanks for helping out TOOL while you could Argent. You guys did an amazing job.
[/quote]

^this, fighting w/ Argent's war dragons = :awesome: times, thnx again

though RIA, try not to send anymore needles towards your other adversaries b/c trying to get them out of your skin's no fun (not to mention god knows how rough it'll be getting them out of dragon scales :( )

yah white peace

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='21 February 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1266772400' post='2195126']
Is it the Cactuar who has to be called Harvey the Wonder Hamster or is that the title of the story? :huh:
[/quote]

I think it's just the name of the story. I think they should also edit this video and put a Cactuar in instead of Harvey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2glzYMQ2nw

[quote name='Krashnaia' date='21 February 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1266746867' post='2194881']
Keep in mind that RIA is fighting TOOL also. So a big bunch of their damage (I'd said most of it) has been taken there.
[/quote]

You might want to check on that with RIA...as I believe it is completely inaccurate. :smug:

Bottom line is, while we are completely capable of inflicting a lot more damage on the alliances arrayed against us, we are no longer capable of accomplishing the mission we set before of, which was keeping RIA off of TOOL.
Sheer numbers have made that apparent.

Any further damages would just be destruction for destruction's sake and not further our original aim. Since we have no quarrel (outside of attacking our friends) with the alliances, there is no sense being petty simply and fighting simply for the ego.

Edited by janax

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='21 February 2010 - 04:27 AM' timestamp='1266744426' post='2194845']
5. Argent's PoWs are released and free to go wherever they want and are under Argent's protection for the next 72 hours
[/quote]

Maybe this is more common than I realize, but this is a gracious gesture on Argent's part.

With any luck, VE and Argent will meet under better circumstances ...
and "Harvey the Wonder Hamster" will replace the Purple One in children's hearts and minds.

[quote name='Shadow Slayer' date='21 February 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1266774745' post='2195176']
You did manage to cut my NS in half though :P. You guys you know, coulda hit 3 people hit 3 people instead of having 3 people hit 1 person :P. Cheers Otter & Co!

*goes back to nursing wounds*
[/quote]
:blush:

Yay for peace. I no longer have to be on at update. My only problem with this war: You didn't lower my Mars Base cost. You took out a nice chunk of infra, but the land I won offset the price. Oh, and the fact that we couldn't help TOOL anymore once VE hit.

^whut

[quote name='Hob Dobson' date='21 February 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1266781147' post='2195328']
Maybe this is more common than I realize, but this is a gracious gesture on Argent's part.

With any luck, VE and Argent will meet under better circumstances ...
and "Harvey the Wonder Hamster" will replace the Purple One in children's hearts and minds.
[/quote]
I dunno either way to be honest, but really, who's going to want two 60-70kNS nations that surrendered to the losing side? I certainly don't want to babysit them.

Edited by Diomede

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='21 February 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1266788379' post='2195483']
:blush:

Yay for peace. I no longer have to be on at update. My only problem with this war: You didn't lower my Mars Base cost. You took out a nice chunk of infra, but the land I won offset the price. Oh, and the fact that we couldn't help TOOL anymore once VE hit.
[/quote]

VE Surrender Tour: Spreading peace across the world since 2010.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' date='22 February 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1266797008' post='2195632']
Where is this story? I am eagerly awaiting amusement.

Congrats on peace to all.
[/quote]
There isn't even a time limit on when it needs submitting and you're impatient already? :o

[quote name='Cornelius' date='21 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1266809002' post='2195895']
Items 4 and 6 were completely unnecessary. I mean, I didn't even get to fight in this war because of nuke anarchy.
[/quote]

No VE topic is ever complete without a CORNBALL CORNBALL YELLOW FLOWBALL!

Congrats on peace!