The dragons fly home

[quote name='Krashnaia' date='21 February 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1266746867' post='2194881']
Keep in mind that RIA is fighting TOOL also. So a big bunch of their damage (I'd said most of it) has been taken there.
[/quote]

[quote][b]I know alliances are missing and I'm extremely grateful to the alliances we fought beside.[/b][/quote]

If update wasn't so horrible skewed in bias, I wouldn't need to turtle.

Edited by deathman1212

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an outrage. How can VE recover from this without Reps?

Anyways good terms. You were always one of my favourite alliances on the other side, Argent. Nice to see you got out of this in halfway decent shape and with good terms.

Those stats are rather skewed though. But I guess whatever makes you feel good after losing a war is fine.

[quote name='Leigon' date='21 February 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1266748590' post='2194896']

Those stats are rather skewed though. But I guess whatever makes you feel good after [b]losing a war is fine.[/b]
[/quote]

Careful. Remember our NS odds/other nations V our 67 (none of us left either. <3 my buddehs.)

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' date='21 February 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1266753600' post='2194923']
Thanks for an enjoyable war Argent. Beating on Diomede probably my favorite part :awesome:
[/quote]
:(( Update being at 6am
:gag: Fighting while at a wedding.

Oh, and something about yay peace. I am pleased to note I had to verbally poke you guys with a stick to get staggered, otherwise I'd have chilled out in hippy like the rest of us. :P

Edited by Diomede

Glad to see peace here!

Argent, you all fought admirably and fiercely.

Viridia's role on this front was short-lived, but thanks for keeping it civil and honorable.

I love ending a war with higher esteem for the opponents.

[quote name='Farnsworth' date='21 February 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1266762924' post='2194992']
Glad to see peace here!

Argent, you all fought admirably and fiercely.

Viridia's role on this front was short-lived, but thanks for keeping it civil and honorable.

I love ending a war with higher esteem for the opponents.
[/quote]
You attacked and peace was gained all while I was at a wedding, so um... thanks. XD I can say the same for the Silence and RIA too. Never got attacked by CRAP though.