A Year in the Life of a Pack of Trolls

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/2/22/Nemesis.jpg[/img][/center]

In the middle of all the chaos and destruction it's easy to understand why the sound of party poppers was drowned out by the noise of gun fire. Party on we shall though, as today Nemesis celebrates what has been one eventful year of existence. A year ago today, Hoo, Bob and Soccerbum founded Nemesis to be something different from the norm with ideals that we still hold strong today, despite many other changes.

Within two months of announcing our existence we found ourselves testing our alliance's mettle in Karma. Declarations of war on Legion and Aurora Borealis with our allies Vanguard and GOD gave us our first taste of war, with a BAPS counter coming soon after. A week in Legion surrendered, BAPS a week later, and Aurora Borealis a fortnight after that to ensure the first wars in which we'd partaken were victorious. The post Karma world may have been dull for some, yet Nemesis somehow managed to find drama around almost every corner. With RIA and GOD cancelling treaties with us shortly after the end of the Karma war, new triumvirs, and various issues solved both behind the scenes and some less privately, it was never a dull time to be a Nemesis member.

With a flurry of activity leading up to the first anniversary, where I don't think Nemesis is alone in not entirely knowing what has happened. We've found ourselves declaring war on The 57th Overlanders in a slight hangover from the TPF War to assist our friends in CoJ and declaring war on the bloc of Valor to assist our much loved seaworthy friends in the first half of the Bipolar War. Finally we currently find ourselves celebrating our birthday by sharing glowing green presents with TOP, as we defend our allies in Vanguard, and with TOOL as we defend our NOIR allies, to entertain anyone under 100k NS in Nemesis.

Thanks have to go out to Hoo, Bob and ‘Bum for starting this alliance we've come to love. Thanks also to all of our friends who helped us here, Vanguard, LoSS, CoJ, IAA and SLCB. One year of hard work, and we'd throw it all away for any one of you.

Not too bad for a pack of trolls...

Thanks for the fun, Cyber Nations.

Triumvirate: Yawoo, Draov, Daggarz
Minister of Defense: Poyples
Minister of Foreign Affairs: T-O-P
Minister of Economic Affairs: Bob Ilyani
Minister of Internal Affairs: Kataklizm the Great

P.S: Come celebrate in #cn-nemesis. BYOB <_< the rest is mine.

[i]Edit: Fixing typo. Yawoo is a terrible proof reader everyone.[/i]

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

:awesome: So far we have had ppl wanting to end our digital lives, reyenne posting she hates us. Accussed of being a pack of T@'$& and I wouldn't have it anyother way.

Thanks Bob, Hoo and Soccerbum for giving life to this alliance.

Thanks Daggarz, Draov and Woo for Yawoo! for keeping us going happy, fat and content.

Big shout out to all the people we have fought against, without you this game would be that bit duller.

Forgot to add the most important part, A big massive shout out to our allies and brothers, having friends like you makes everything seem right. Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='wickedj' date='20 February 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1266652862' post='2193356']
I heard T-O-P is really the one in charge over there
[/quote]

You would be correct Wickedj, I run this house!

Also, I can't wait to see what the next year holds. It should be eventful!

I love you all! Minus, SpiderJ <3 :wub:

Edit: I will be excepting all cake on behalf of Nemesis.

Edited by That-one-place