A Year in the Life of a Pack of Trolls

Congratulations Nemesis.
From start to finish(ignoring that period in the middle where i was away from [b]home[/b] Nemesis has been the most friendly, intriguing alliance i've been associated with.
Hopefully next year will bring more of the same.
o/ Nemesis!

Edited by Diego

Nemesis has many detractors. We also have amazing allies. We have been fortunate to always find competent personnel for the right places in leadership and we enjoy a web of ex-Nemesis members in 15 other alliances (secretly controlling them to our will). (There you go, SpiderJ) Bring on year #2!

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='20 February 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1266686310' post='2193766']
And people thought you'd never survive. :P

I always knew Nemesis would be alive and kicking long after I (and Bob/Soccerbum) was gone.

Congrats on reaching the one year mark and I look forward to your two year, three year, four year, etc announcements.
[/quote]

You posting in this thread is not helping us to vanquish the Hoo "Bandwagon"!

Also, thanks for starting this up. You are alway welcome back if RoK ever kicks you out. Which I am sure will be any moment. <_<

CoJ's relationship with Nemesis started out with me wondering which alliance leader I hadn't pissed off recently, and who was also in a position to keep raiders off CoJ's back, haha.

I'm so glad Hoo said yes, and even moreso that successive governments have been avid partners in keeping our relationship strong and fun. Here's to another year!

[quote name='That-one-place' date='20 February 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1266668560' post='2193521']
You would be correct Wickedj, I run this house!

Also, I can't wait to see what the next year holds. It should be eventful!

I love you all! Minus, SpiderJ <3 :wub:

Edit: I will be excepting all cake on behalf of Nemesis.
[/quote]

Mother of God. Sorry to hear about this Nemesis.

<3 T-O-P
</3 Draov

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='21 February 2010 - 03:18 AM' timestamp='1266686310' post='2193766']
And people thought you'd never survive. :P

I always knew Nemesis would be alive and kicking long after I (and Bob/Soccerbum) was gone.

Congrats on reaching the one year mark and I look forward to your two year, three year, four year, etc announcements.
[/quote]

We live but to serve you almighty overlord.

o/ Hoo Cultists

[quote name='That-one-place' date='20 February 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1266699920' post='2194085']
Also, thanks for starting this up. You are alway welcome back if RoK ever kicks you out. Which I am sure will be any moment. <_<
[/quote]
I am working on his coup as we speak.

Nemesis is easily one of the greatest alliances this world has seen or ever will see. They've amounted to more in one year than most alliances will in their entire existence. I know I don't have to tell you this as it comes automatically with you guys, but keep doing what you do. You'll always have a friend in me.