Grand Global Alliance Announcement

Andre27

[IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2238/triumvirateflag4bilrowza7.gif[/IMG]

I'll make this brief, [b]Manfred[/b] has decided to retire from the position of Triumvir of the Grand Global Alliance and in doing so he now joins our ranks as Elder Statesman.
I and the whole of the Grand Global Alliance thank Manfred for all the work he has done for the alliance.

Replacing him will be no small task, but we believe Qaianna will do an excellent job .
Join me in congratulating [b]Qaianna[/b] as she joins the illustrious ranks of Triumvir of the Grand Global Alliance.

[b]Dementual[/b] is hereby promoted to the position of Regent.

[b][u]Signed on behalf of the GGA:[/u][/b]
[i]
Andre27, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm
Shaneprice, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm
Qaianna, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm
Dementual, Regent
Manfred, Elder Statesman
DeScepter, Elder Statesman
Degenerate108, Elder Statesman
[/i]

Edited by andre27

Sad to see Manfred go, but it's for the best (for him) I suppose. Qaianna is a great choice, she definitely earned it for all of her hard work. Dementual, I don't know you much, but I hope that will change real fast. I look forward to working with you as an Allie with the GGA.

o/ GGA

I will order a 12-gun salute. Except they'll be 8 instead of 12.....and aircraft bombs instead of guns. Meh.

Also, I've renamed a recently born child Qaianna Dementual Powhatan. Here's a picture of the little guy:

[img]http://maxmagnusnorman.com/artist_blog/pictures/monkey-boy-baby-with-tail.jpg[/img]

As you can see, QD is basking in the warm spring radiation of one of my nation's beaches. An energetic little fella, I'm sure he'll make a fine MHA-killer some day. Congrats to our new leaders :)