DAWN Announcement

franciscus

[center][img]http://golan-shahar.com/cn/dawn/images/FlagWave1.jpg[/img]
[size=20pt][color=orange][u][b]DAWNish Bragging[/b][/u][/color][/size][/center]

Dear citizens of the Cyberverse,

It's a great moment in the history of DAWN, a remarkable personal achievement for one of our members and through that to our little community as a whole. It's a time where every DAWNer is proud to say: "I am a member of the Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations".

On this day, we come before you to brag about finally being first in something.

Golan 1st of Danieland is now holding the record of Top 7 Day Biggest Smallest Nation Gains.

[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/cristinalps/untitled-1.jpg[/img]

Frannie, Councilor of DAWN
Booter, Councilor of DAWN
shilo, Councilor of DAWN

[quote name='Lord Gobb' date='10 February 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1265833035' post='2173053']
Sorry Takku, but heikk-i doesn't have enough folks on his back to make it on that list.
[/quote]

Yeah and Buumi would have to go Moldavi if he wanted to be anywhere near the list :(

out of pm too

Edited by Takku

I really don't know what to say
There are so many people I owe this to
There are my teachers, who believed in me all the way
and my family, my wife and my daughter, who were so patient with me all this time
Frannie, who supported me when I thought I couldn't make it
and my father, who did not live to see this moment
special thanks to The Grämlins. I could not make it without you
And, of course, Admin. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Edited by Golan 1st

[quote name='junkahoolik' date='10 February 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1265837866' post='2173191']
why Sun, are you offering to take his place?? :unsure:
[/quote]
It might be difficult, since I'm in nuclear anarchy at the moment and unable to declare any more offensive wars. Perhaps if another couple large nations attacked me I could give it a shot, but unfortunately so far IRON's (possibly former, not checking) #2 Quelto hasn't been holding up his end of the bargain. At any rate, I honestly meant what I said.

[quote]After further deliberations, DAWN decided to offer the first ten nations surrendering to us exclusive access to the very economic program that allowed Golan to achieve this landmark.
[/quote]

It's an offer I for one can honestly recommend to everyone fighting us, if I were in your position, I'd definitely take it.