DoW on TOP for war crimes.

Kijuna69

[quote name='flak attack' date='10 February 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1265823462' post='2172807']
It cannot be cancelled.
[/quote]

The World Unity Treaty had no possibility of cancellation either since it didn't even have a cancellation clause, but that didn't stop alliances from withdrawing from it when it was convenient. <_<

This DoW really isn't worth the bandwidth it took up to post it. :rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kijuna69' date='10 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1265823490' post='2172809']
The illegitimate pretender to Ivan Moldavi's throne indeed tried to cancel it, but seeing as he lacked the authority to do so the treaty is still in force, though sadly ignored by many these days. Even had he been a rightfully appointed Emperor, the cancellation of the OoO is contingent on both the approval of a legitimate emperor [i]and[/i] the end of time, thus it would still be valid anyway.
[/quote]

The man makes a good point.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='10 February 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1265824359' post='2172824']
The World Unity Treaty had no possibility of cancellation either since it didn't even have a cancellation clause, but that didn't stop alliances from withdrawing from it when it was convenient. <_<

This DoW really isn't worth the bandwidth it took up to post it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
The argument for the OoO's validity is not based on the lack of a cancellation clause. It is two-fold. First, Moo the unholy bovine did not have the authority to cancel it. Second, the OoO has a perpetuity clause, so as long as time still flows the treaty stands.

WUT did not have a perpetuity clause and the rulers who withdrew from WUT had the authority to do so, so your example is not valid in this case.

[quote name='Epik High' date='10 February 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1265824053' post='2172820']
necAnts > angry bees
[/quote]

so who woke me up?
they said something about bees!?
and you really think i move out into the green glowing fields and look for bees?
guess this is something for my brother and his FireAnts

[quote name='HellAngel' date='10 February 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1265824420' post='2172827']
Alright, we surrender.

Since you need to protect 225 POWs now, please declare war on CnG.
[/quote]
A stoned bee did what all of CnG and their allies combined forces could not, make TOP surrender.

o/ Bees

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 February 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1265825126' post='2172839']
A stoned bee did what all of CnG and their allies combined forces could not, make TOP surrender.

o/ Bees
[/quote]
They overestimate my mercy if they think I'll allow such a quick surrender. Only when they stop their aggression will they know peace.

[quote name='Rayvon' date='10 February 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1265825512' post='2172844']
I don't get it. Is this supposed to be amusing? :wacko:
[/quote]

Clearly, the importance of this sequence of events is too complex for you to understand.

It's not so much amusing as it is deadly serious.

[quote name='Rayvon' date='10 February 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1265825512' post='2172844']
I don't get it. Is this supposed to be amusing? :wacko:
[/quote]

It seems the leaders of the nations of Planet Bob sense of humour is something to be questioned. Really, this is rather sad. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='10 February 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1265827378' post='2172890']
Thank you for attacking our ghosts btw. Hopefully they will leave our AA.
[/quote]
I was going to say that, but you came first :(

Thank you AAB (or is it tAoAB?) for being a solution to an issue we cannot solve ourselves.

[quote name='alpreb' date='10 February 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1265827652' post='2172895']
I was going to say that, but you came first :(
[/quote]

That's what she said :smug:

In all honesty though, of all the semi-joke-DoWs, this ranks up in the top 3 at least. Good luck Beeman!