Umbrella Announcement

Monster

[quote name='Kortal' date='08 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1265667005' post='2169163']
Well they are intrepid adventurers so I could see how that could come in handy for them.

I think you may have intended to post that elsewhere however since neither of those groups are present???
[/quote]

Yeah. Slip of the tongue. I get Umbrella mixed up with Genmay. Same attitude and all. It's very difficult to remember that they're not called Genmay.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='x Tela x' date='08 February 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1265667326' post='2169175']
Yeah. Slip of the tongue. I get Umbrella mixed up with Genmay. Same attitude and all. It's very difficult to remember that they're not called Genmay.
[/quote]
It would be a lot easier if you didn't try to demonize everything that moves.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='08 February 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1265667326' post='2169175']
[/quote]
Fair enough, I keep referring to you as The Scholar for similar reasons

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='08 February 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1265667570' post='2169183']
It would be a lot easier if you didn't try to demonize everything that moves.
[/quote]

I'm just foolin' ya.

[quote name='Kortal' date='08 February 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1265667856' post='2169189']
Fair enough, I keep referring to you as The Scholar for similar reasons
[/quote]

touché

Dammit Umbrella.

Now we don't have an even number of alliances we're fighting. You've ruined all our super-symmetry (hehe, physics humor)!

Ah well, life moves on, and my infra count dwindles even more. I believe I owe one of you a nuke anyways, so could you send them to me? Kthx, bye.

[quote name='VenetianBlind' date='09 February 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1265665497' post='2169107']
For Umar!
[/quote]
Aww, thanks for sharing your brolly, guys!

:wub:

Edit:

[quote name='Meer Republic' date='09 February 2010 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1265666031' post='2169126']
For Umar! :wub:

[img]http://www.isymbol.net/umb/godparrot.gif[/img]

More that I missed Umar to be honest.
[/quote]
Ah thanks Meer, it's frickin' great to be fighting by your side again :)

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Lusitan' date='08 February 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1265669261' post='2169229']
Umbrella, if DoWing NATO was fashion, you're sort of late :P
[/quote]
Hey man, we were declaring wars on NATO before it was cool

Its just that the trend has come full circle now and we're doing it again to still stay ahead of everyone (that's right, attacking NATO [i]twice[/i] in the same conflict is now the cool thing to do)

We don't expect you guys to keep up though, or to recognize the bands we're listening to while fighting them :smug:

Edited by Kortal

[quote name='Kortal' date='08 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1265672691' post='2169320']

Its just that the trend has come full circle now and we're doing it again to still stay ahead of everyone (that's right, attacking NATO [i]twice[/i] in the same conflict is now the cool thing to do)

We don't expect you guys to keep up though, or to recognize the bands we're listening to while fighting them :smug:
[/quote]

Actually, NATO declared on Umbrella via TFD MDoAP, so this declaration is sort of.. karma? :ph34r:

[quote name='Kortal' date='08 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1265672691' post='2169320']
[/quote]
Lusi's correction notwithstanding, I lolled. :wub:

Welcome to the scrum Umbrella. Unlike Jace, I don't care about the symmetry, the more the merrier.

Edited by Njero

[quote name='GearHead' date='08 February 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1265677424' post='2169425']
Hahaha. What is this? 11?

Seriously, if it takes this many alliances, then I can name about 11 alliances who need to work on their war machine. :ph34r:

o/ NATO
[/quote]

what makes you think it [i]takes[/i] this many? Maybe it's just more funny this way.

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' date='08 February 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1265678190' post='2169450']
No, this is 11, R3nowed. [i]Finally[/i], the odds are evened. :D

I was hoping we'd get to go against Umbrella again. This made my day very happy.

Dancing parrot!

[img]http://www.thehammerclan.com/docs/party/parrot.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Aww, I love you guys already. Luckily, it's in vogue this Valentine's season to show love using nuclear weapons. Here's to the dozens of lovely mushroom clouds that will inevitably come to symbolize our bond!

[center][IMG]http://www.crasi.net/imghost/files/1/cheers.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' date='08 February 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1265677161' post='2169419']
Umbrella being hailed by a member of STA? These are truly new times.
[/quote]

Pshh, I could've swore I hailed you guys when I was in STA and I never got a mention. Admit it, you just hate me NFL Generic.