Umbrella Announcement

Monster

[quote name='Lamuella' date='08 February 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1265678274' post='2169453']
what makes you think it [i]takes[/i] this many? Maybe it's just more funny this way.
[/quote]

I'll agree, this is funny :P

Have fun out there Umbrella, give em hell!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='08 February 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1265679811' post='2169483']
Pshh, I could've swore I hailed you guys when I was in STA and I never got a mention. Admit it, you just hate me NFL Generic.
[/quote]

I always considered you a special case (in a good way). But your posts are usually of the "shame two allies are fighting each other" type posts :(

[quote name='joracy' date='08 February 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1265666869' post='2169156']
fffff, After MASH and Legion Umbrella must be bored.
[/quote]

It's trite !@#$%^&* like this that makes me wish I'd more forcefully pushed to hit ODN instead of Sparta when we were planning counters. Oh well, there will be other chances to kick your teeth in. Also, Umbrella only has one war against us which was rather disappointing to me, I'd wanted to fight against their legendary nations <_<
In any case, sad to see our allies in NATO being engaged again, keep up the fight boys, I'm sure Umbrella will prove to be worthy opponents

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='09 February 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1265762058' post='2171515']
It's trite !@#$%^&* like this that makes me wish I'd more forcefully pushed to hit ODN instead of Sparta when we were planning counters. Oh well, there will be other chances to kick your teeth in. Also, Umbrella only has one war against us which was rather disappointing to me, I'd wanted to fight against their legendary nations <_<
In any case, sad to see our allies in NATO being engaged again, keep up the fight boys, I'm sure Umbrella will prove to be worthy opponents
[/quote]

You can't even count to two?

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='10 February 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1265762058' post='2171515']
Also, Umbrella only has one war against us which was rather disappointing to me, I'd wanted to fight against their legendary nations <_<

[/quote]

You could try and live vicariously through Sinatra, although I imagine he'd tell you that his nation (or what's left of it) isn't a very happy place right now.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='10 February 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1265762058' post='2171515']
It's trite !@#$%^&* like this that makes me wish I'd more forcefully pushed to hit ODN instead of Sparta when we were planning counters. [b]Oh well, there will be other chances to kick your teeth in.[/b] Also, Umbrella only has one war against us which was rather disappointing to me, I'd wanted to fight against their legendary nations <_<
[/quote]
If I've learned anything from TOP, the bolded statement above should be more than enough to justify C&G declaring war against The Legion following this conflict.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='10 February 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1265762058' post='2171515']
[/quote]

Do I have to exaplain this again? We don't fight little nations like yourself. Our ANS is 68K for a reason, come back when your relatively close to that and we can talk :)

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='10 February 2010 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1265808122' post='2172515']
Do I have to exaplain this again? We don't fight little nations like yourself. Our ANS is 68K for a reason, come back when your relatively close to that and we can talk :)
[/quote]

I'm not questioning your honor and such, as a purely strategic move you guys are wasted on us and MASH was a much better target, I actually have genuine regret that I didn't have a chance to fight you guys before I got nuked 7 times and had a 1:1.5 infra to nuke ratio and 145 efficiency. It would have been more fun to face a worthy opponent then fight two spartans, one of whose war effort consisted of only firing 2 cms at me in 7 days, and non spartan nations all 10-20k NS larger than me who are still incompetant but hopelessly larger than I am. I hold no grudge against Umbrella, I do find the Sparta-Umbrella pairing to be odd though, I am quite certain that Umbrella could bring the entirety of Sparta to their feet in a matter of days

@ Nate

Last I checked it was one, sorry for not sifting through 30 pages of war screens to see the second war

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='09 February 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1265762058' post='2171515']
It's trite !@#$%^&* like this that makes me wish I'd more forcefully pushed to hit ODN instead of Sparta when we were planning counters. [b]Oh well, there will be other chances to kick your teeth in.[/b] Also, Umbrella only has one war against us which was rather disappointing to me, I'd wanted to fight against their legendary nations <_<
[/quote]
Hey, I'm a cool kid, I threaten people!

Good luck to Umbrella.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='10 February 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1265845703' post='2173422']
I'm not questioning your honor and such, as a purely strategic move you guys are wasted on us and MASH was a much better target, I actually have genuine regret that I didn't have a chance to fight you guys before I got nuked 7 times and had a 1:1.5 infra to nuke ratio and 145 efficiency. It would have been more fun to face a worthy opponent then fight two spartans, one of whose war effort consisted of only firing 2 cms at me in 7 days, and non spartan nations all 10-20k NS larger than me who are still incompetant but hopelessly larger than I am. I hold no grudge against Umbrella, I do find the Sparta-Umbrella pairing to be odd though, I am quite certain that Umbrella could bring the entirety of Sparta to their feet in a matter of days

@ Nate

Last I checked it was one, sorry for not sifting through 30 pages of war screens to see the second war
[/quote]

Really, you're really going to try and talk trash? First off, your nations I've fought so far have looked at me put them in anarchy with one firing a CM and the other just doing nothing for the entire day. One had a 5 mil WC while the other had about 20000.I have literally 20x the WC of those two nations combined and you're trying to act tough?

You guys have done almost no damage whatsoever. The only ones doing any real damage are TOP, TOOL, and IRON. By my count, OMFG has done more damage than your nations biting at our ankles.However, I will say it amuses me to see you try and act tough off the backs of more competent opponents.

Honestly, I'm going to enjoy negotiations. I really hope you're there. :smug: