This week, on CSN: Miami

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CaptainImpavid' date='05 February 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1265353294' post='2161051']
Ok, all easily dealt with.

Wicked, stop helping. :P

Second, Corinan, honestly, I don't care if you have an issue with the Commonwealth, or want to come in and talk nasty at us in every thread.

Just, you know, TRY HARDER. Your smack talk would embarrass a fifth grader. Put some effort in, be creative, make us laugh while we take a swing at you.

I don't mind being disliked, but I cannot STAND to be disliked by boring people. It makes us look bad.
[/quote]
I approve this!

Also, i feel like this war is a flashback... already someone is in anarchy... NADC, please fight honorably and we'll keep dancing till the cows come home...

[quote name='Corinan' date='05 February 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1265352757' post='2161021']
Hey I didn't force ya'll to use my avatar in your DoW. Nor was I the one to bring NSO up in this thread. Your terrible alliance is obsessed with the Sith, and more specifically, me. It's flattering though, really. I always enjoy seeing new members join my fan club.
[/quote]
Your gingerness makes it difficult. It's okay, there's always hair dye. :wub:

[quote name='CaptainImpavid' date='05 February 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1265353294' post='2161051']
Ok, all easily dealt with.

Wicked, stop helping. :P

Second, Corinan, honestly, I don't care if you have an issue with the Commonwealth, or want to come in and talk nasty at us in every thread.

Just, you know, TRY HARDER. Your smack talk would embarrass a fifth grader. Put some effort in, be creative, make us laugh while we take a swing at you.

I don't mind being disliked, but I cannot STAND to be disliked by boring people. It makes us look bad.
[/quote]
Well, you guys kind of used his likeness in your DoW. Really, you were kind of asking for it. Don't tell me you didn't expect SOMEONE to bring him up. :laugh:

Edit: anyone else notice in the second to last frame, he's putting on a second pair of sunglasses? :blink:

Edited by KahlanRahl

Oh, GUARD. How I miss thee.

Know who I don't miss? Charles. Yeah, that's right, NADC. I remember Chaz. And you NOT having him anymore makes me dislike you less. Way to go.

Fronz, I forgot that sig thing ever existed. Thanks for flashing me back.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='05 February 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1265428999' post='2162844']
NADC? Again? Why can't we ever get good enemies. :P

Just kidding Atlantians, here's to a good fight.
[/quote]
NADC again because I was in anarchy last time, and the war didn't last long enough for me to get out and make any declarations against them...

[quote name='Goose' date='05 February 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1265429651' post='2162869']
NADC again because I was in anarchy last time, and the war didn't last long enough for me to get out and make any declarations against them...
[/quote]

Just like me!

Makes me wonder, did we get [i]any[/i] wars against them last time, or was the sight of us enough to make them surrender? :P

Edited by Lord Brendan