Nordreich DoW

SF Austin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' date='03 February 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1265188023' post='2156123']
This is interesting considering the history between FAN and NoR. I can't say I approve of you guys helping those who are attacking IRON, but have fun.
[/quote]

History between FAN and NoR? The first Nordreich was a member of the Initiative and so was FAN. They fought on the same broader side, though not on the same fronts, in Fall Schwarz (aka GWII) and Fall Ragnarök (aka GWIII.) The second Nordreich reformed at war with the Continuum while FAN was still fighting their long war of resistance against the same parties. And now as the third Nordreich enters our first major war, we see FAN besides us - this time on the same front.

Yes, I suppose that is interesting. :smug:

Victory to the Reich and her allies!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

ooc
-Temüjin, Genghis Khan
/ooc

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

[quote name='MNNorthStars' date='03 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1265175680' post='2155339']
as if this war was absurd enough already...

I'm just waiting for NPO to break terms in defense of CnG at this point.
[/quote]
You sir win

[quote name='mpol777' date='03 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1265175887' post='2155392']
Glad to have you [s]nazis[/s]... sorry old habit :awesome: ... folks hitting someone 'cause I don't know why. I hear there will be pie at the end of the war. It's why I fight. That and I like the painful screams of other people, but mostly for the pie.
[/quote]
I thought it was for the warmth of battle but pie works for me

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='03 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1265176004' post='2155421']
Pie is for fat people.
[/quote]
<<<<< I am fat so im good with pie

[quote name='PuliSher' date='03 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265176523' post='2155530']
Let Valhalla's Gates Open Wiiiiiiiiiiide

^_^
[/quote]
I realize there is a traffic jam at the moment but were trying to tear down a wall to accomodate you.

[quote name='Chancellor GPWASR10' date='03 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265178599' post='2155787']
Epic DoW for epic NoR return to battle.

Heil NoR
GP

PS:

I always had a secret crush on MK....
[/quote]
OH and what about me? :P

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' date='03 February 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1265212175' post='2156603']
Victory to the Reich and her allies!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

ooc
-Temüjin, Genghis Khan
/ooc
[/quote]
LOL hate to rob you of your greatest pleasure but the wife and kids are gone and I wont be giving up this wealth ill use it till its gone :P

Welcome NoR I have hoped at some time to take the battle field with you, this however was not what I had in mind guess i should be more specific in my wants.

Welcome to the party guys may we all feast and be merry in this chaos that is war.

oh and e tu SF

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' date='03 February 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1265202470' post='2156347']
History between FAN and NoR? The first Nordreich was a member of the Initiative and so was FAN. They fought on the same broader side, though not on the same fronts, in Fall Schwarz (aka GWII) and Fall Ragnarök (aka GWIII.) The second Nordreich reformed at war with the Continuum while FAN was still fighting their long war of resistance against the same parties. And now as the third Nordreich enters our first major war, we see FAN besides us - this time on the same front.

Yes, I suppose that is interesting. :smug:
[/quote]

Except you forgot the time when FAN Blitz Nov/NoR on the D-Day anniversary (I think it was D-Day maybe Remembrance Day?)

[quote name='trance addict' date='03 February 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1265218233' post='2156761']
Except you forgot the time when FAN Blitz Nov/NoR on the D-Day anniversary (I think it was D-Day maybe Remembrance Day?)
[/quote]

It was technically NoV though. Not NoR, which throughout its existences has been historically allied to FAN. Many of my NoR brothers grew close to FAN during the VoX days though so this is not as surprising as some may think.

[quote name='trance addict' date='03 February 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1265218233' post='2156761']
[/quote]

NoV, while part of Nordland's history, and consisting of many former Nordreich nations, was not Nordreich. I don't think it even used the Odal, which is the defining symbol of Nordreich. So Operation Downfall has no real bearing on FAN-NoR relations, and I for one am proud to be the ally of any alliance using the Minuteman as their emblem.

The current global war is a complete and utter mess and the only good thing (to me at least) is that we are fighting side by side with some of our friends and allies.

o/ DT
o/ PC
o/ FAN

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='03 February 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1265212521' post='2156616']
Welcome NoR I have hoped at some time to take the battle field with you, this however was not what I had in mind guess i should be more specific in my wants.
[/quote]
Yeah... :/

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='03 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1265203222' post='2156361']
Its good to have warriors like Nordreich on our side :)
[/quote]hmm can't say I don't want to see Valhalla receive a good beating. But don't like Nordreich much on our site either :unsure: