GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

[center][img]http://cn.goonbase.com/images/lwgoonsflag.jpg[/img]
[b][size=18pt]Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[/size][/b]

Five days ago the cancellation clause on the Black Ice Brotherhood Pact (GOONS/NpO) was activated. The feeling was mutual between the two alliances that cancellation was necessary. We would of course like to extend the offer and hope of reconciliation some day, but we feel much must change between us before then. We wish NpO the best in these trying times.
[/center]
-Sardonic,
GOONS Pilot

What I can say? I'm happy ^_^

Edit: Just to make clear that while I'm happy in see an alliance who in my opinion has so many different point of views, I really wish the best for GOONS, may be I can be prove wrong and we can be allied in the future.

And sorry Sardonic if I passed the wrong message. :P

:wub:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='cookavich' date='02 February 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1265174793' post='2155046']
For those hailing GOONS on this decision, it was the NpO's choice to cancel the treaty.
[/quote]
Not really, no. We both pulled out at around the same time. We have our own grievances.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='cookavich' date='03 February 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1265174793' post='2155046']
For those hailing GOONS on this decision, it was the NpO's choice to cancel the treaty. With that being said, good luck to GOONS.
[/quote]

Considering that most of GOONS govt. was fairly intent on canceling it already by the time you approached us, I hardly feel as if that's an important detail.

[quote name='Elyat' date='03 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1265180829' post='2155934']
Well, at least something is going Polar's way.
[/quote]

Hehe, I laughed.

GOONS, could you do me a favor and cancel on MK too? Thanks in advance.