The Sons of Mímir are at play

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='01 February 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1265082800' post='2152008']
Thanks Rsox we look forward to the challenge of FAN

You sir need to check again

Your paladins go forth oh purple King may we bring honor and dignity to the battle field.
[/quote]

Destroy FAN VAL,

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although FAN holds no formal treaties, it would be to die for if lets say...a certain alliance...counters on Valhalla...which really held no formal treaties but it was a secret treaty made out of convenience. For your sake, Valhalla, I hope the risk is worth the reward of fighting someone who holds no formal treaties.

o/ War ?

[quote name='KingEd' date='01 February 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1265083471' post='2152045']
Although FAN holds no formal treaties, it would be to die for if lets say...a certain alliance...counters on Valhalla...which really held no formal treaties but it was a secret treaty made out of convenience. For your sake, Valhalla, I hope the risk is worth the reward of fighting someone who holds no formal treaties.

o/ War ?
[/quote]

Super Sekrit Double Probation Treaties FTW?

Sorry, if we're playing that game why even have treaties?

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='02 February 2010 - 03:55 AM' timestamp='1265082946' post='2152020']
You seem a bit uptight princess, can't you just say good luck and move along?

Good luck Valhalla!
[/quote]

If your gonna be a coward, be a coward and don't pretend your not. The vast majority of IRON's allies, including Val, have sat there for days not lifting a finger. Now they ride on FAN, who has no treaties, because they think it will help them save a little face and still get out of any real escalation. Pretty pathetic in my book.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='02 February 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1265082448' post='2151986']
So IRON has been under attack for days, and you sat here and did nothing, then later hit the alliance that's attacking them who holds no formal treaties.

...lol
[/quote]

Beat me to it. Though you guys would have a better chance fighting CnG and friends rather then FAN.

-omfg

[quote name='KingEd' date='01 February 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1265083471' post='2152045']

o/ War ?
[/quote]
We were honored to have the oppurtunity to fight FAN. I wasnt around for the old days but i have heard they are among the best. Im good with that. We came in the defense of our ally and those that would like to bring up a secret treaty well, in this war i guess nothing would shock me. I would however pay attention and worry about your own front we know what we bit off and at the end of the day our casualties go up. Thats good enough for me. See you on the battle field FAN looking forward to that 3 mill mark in casualties.

[quote name='KingEd' date='01 February 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1265083471' post='2152045']

o/ War ?
[/quote]

Why worry? If someone wanted to circumvent established practices in regards to the handling or importance of treaties in order to enact some sort of grudge action then it matters not if we were in this war or not in this war.

ie: if someone is going to be shady like that, there isnt any sense worrying/preparing or hell even making rules and precedents like we all do.

/me shrugs

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1265083633' post='2152052']
If your gonna be a coward, be a coward and don't pretend your not. The vast majority of IRON's allies, including Val, have sat there for days not lifting a finger. Now they ride on FAN, who has no treaties, because they think it will help them save a little face and still get out of any real escalation. Pretty pathetic in my book.
[/quote]
I thought the decision on who one's allies should declare on was between the two allies, not the desires of the hostile peanut gallery.

Or I suppose you'll be letting me dictate on which alliances you may enter this war :smug:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 February 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1265082448' post='2151986']
So IRON has been under attack for days, and you sat here and did nothing, then later hit the alliance that's attacking them who holds no formal treaties.

...lol
[/quote]

A sign of more to come?

o/ War ?
[/quote]
Very interesting. All I will say is this will set a very dangerous precedent moving forward.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='02 February 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1265083885' post='2152065']
I thought the decision on who one's allies should declare on was between the two allies, not the desires of the hostile peanut gallery.

Or I suppose you'll be letting me dictate on which alliances you may enter this war :smug:
[/quote]

Who said anything about making decisions? Clearly I did not.

My point simply was its pathetic that them and many other have sat there for days and done nothing while IRON has been under attack, and it's even more pathetic that they now hit the alliance who has no treaties citing the D in their MDoAP.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='01 February 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1265083629' post='2152051']
Sorry, if we're playing that game why even have treaties?
[/quote]

Good question.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 February 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1265083633' post='2152052']
[/quote]

It's a war. Hitting folks and getting hit is kind of the whole point.

[quote name='Buffalo Niagara' date='01 February 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1265084036' post='2152071']
Very interesting. All I will say is this will set a very dangerous precedent moving forward.
[/quote]

We can only hope.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 February 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1265084040' post='2152072']
Who said anything about making decisions? Clearly I did not.

My point simply was its pathetic that them and many other have sat there for days and done nothing while IRON has been under attack, and it's even more pathetic that they now hit the alliance who has no treaties citing the D in their MDoAP.
[/quote]
Why would a "D" be relevant, you're thinking "oA" or "A". FAN attacked, IRON, Valhalla was obligated to defend.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 February 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1265082448' post='2151986']

...lol
[/quote]
It wouldnt have mattered who we attacked you would find some reason to whine about it. Duly noted. Also it amazes me how you call us out about iron being under attack, do you think maybe they held us back for a reason do you think we dont communicate with them, I dont suppose that fits in to your train of thought either.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='01 February 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1265084294' post='2152081']
Why would a "D" be relevant, you're thinking "oA" or "A". FAN attacked, IRON, Valhalla was obligated to defend.
[/quote]

Well, by that thinking, wouldn't Valhalla be on the hook for a bit more?

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='01 February 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1265084439' post='2152087']
It wouldnt have mattered who we attacked you would find some reason to whine about it. Duly noted. Also it amazes me how you call us out about iron being under attack, do you think maybe they held us back for a reason do you think we dont communicate with them, I dont suppose that fits in to your train of thought either.
[/quote]
Not to mention that FAN is far from a soft target...