Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']
heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

And that's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]

You posted this in the wrong topic; this one isn't about TPF's allies.

Kick some $@!, Srqt. Show 'em how we get things done, bro.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Paradoxians march to the front! Finally, revenge, sweet revenge for the utter destruction that TOP wrought on Universalis, burning our nations to cinders while...

Wait, what?

Lemeard, you are my friend and mentor, (and always did have far more legitimate grievances against TOP then myself) but even you must see that the cause has become a vendetta.

Edited by Zizka

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1264961426' post='2147900']
Some people really seem to think much of themselves. I was not aware TJO was such TOP haters until I saw Lemeard, Doitzel, KingSqrt and others constantly troll us in our DoW and other threads. This happened in the last few days. Even then, it's more of a feeling you get when a fly keeps buzzing around your head, it just annoys you but the big bully with a gun in his head is one you are focused on.

Log in question is from when we were in a coalition war and Universalis was on the other side. In that time they constantly trolled and attacked us, and I reacted emotionally saying in a coalition channel that I wouldn't mind seeing Universalis ZIed. I won't say I am sorry. You were trolling TOP back then and the grudge that was created from being a failure in TOP continues still today.

Now I will say I look forward to ZIing The Jedi Order. I think Sith will like that part.

TOP government did no such thing after hostilities ended in that war. I seriously doubt ANYONE in TOP actually mentioned Universalis or The Jedi Order on our forums in that time.

For all those accusing us of paranoia, this is pretty much paranoid fabrication by TJO and a sad attempt at gaining public recognition.
[/quote]

All this hyperbole is flying right over your head. It seems you Paradoxians are as dull in intellect as you are in spirit.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1264967307' post='2148105']
All this hyperbole is flying right over your head. It seems you Paradoxians are as dull in intellect as you are in spirit.
[/quote]

So this is a joke CB. We get it. We have always got it. But jokes can be in poor taste and this one certainly is. I guess you already hated TOP for some reason, but now we at the order dislike you just as much. Where before we didn't care about your existence. Enjoy that. I doubt you'll even DoW a single TOP nation. And we probably won't DoW you because you aren't worth our time.

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']
heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

And that's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]

This is priceless. You not only just alienated yourself from your own allies, but you let everyone on the "other side" how you treat your allies. Have fun picking up the pieces when this is over, if you can.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='31 January 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1264969203' post='2148147']
This is priceless. You not only just alienated yourself from your own allies, but you let everyone on the "other side" how you treat your allies. Have fun picking up the pieces when this is over, if you can.
[/quote]

So it wasn't painfully apparent before? I like my allies in the Peace and Love Train, I know they wouldn't hesitate if I asked it's just others that seem to be more than a little reluctant to honor a treaty before having second guesses.

But that's you, always making something out of nothing. Like when NSO got their warchests spied on and you thought it was the greatest breakthrough since white bread (I bet you guys in \m/ love white bread and mayonaise.) No worries, I say everything for a reason and if I am the way I am, understand there's a reason why.

Also: [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/c/c9/Zidane_deathstar.gif[/img]

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='DogeWilliam' date='31 January 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1264968705' post='2148134']
So this is a joke CB. We get it. We have always got it. But jokes can be in poor taste and this one certainly is. I guess you already hated TOP for some reason, but now we at the order dislike you just as much. Where before we didn't care about your existence. Enjoy that. I doubt you'll even DoW a single TOP nation. And we probably won't DoW you because you aren't worth our time.
[/quote]
Our reasons for war are just, and not to be questioned by the likes of you, creators of the most ridiculous CB on the forums. This is no joke. If there were TOP nations in our range not in peace mode, wars would be declared.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' date='31 January 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1264968705' post='2148134']
So this is a joke CB. We get it. We have always got it. But jokes can be in poor taste and this one certainly is. [/quote]

There are two things that I will not stand for, sir: attempts to suppress my cockiness and accusations of poor taste.

[quote name='Zizka' date='31 January 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1264966941' post='2148094']
True Paradoxians march to the front! Finally, revenge, sweet revenge for the utter destruction that TOP wrought on Universalis, burning our nations to cinders while...

Wait, what?

Lemeard, you are my friend and mentor, (and always did have far more legitimate grievances against TOP then myself) but even you must see that the cause has become a vendetta.
[/quote]
I really thought it was long gone.

Though, what were far more legitimate grievances he had? He wasn't in CEN so I don't see what else we did to him. Other than alleged hacking by Kongo (who is one member and was expelled AFTER Lemeard abandoned us). TOP and government trusted Lemeard and we continued to trust him even after he resigned with no real explanation and refused to work with us (because some people questioned the hacking and asked for proof).

End result is Kongo was expelled for months, and he kept close to TOP and continued to prove his Paradoxian spirit and show he almost certainly did not hack Lemeard while Lemeard refused to talk to us, and today is one of crusaders against TOP.

I really do not get this. Ski, UG, you Ivan, all have pretty solid reasons for hating us. Lemeard on other hand abandoned us when membership questioned his story.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='31 January 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1264957257' post='2147773']
I think it's because their extremely small size makes this more of a token DoW then anything that would require a treaty activation.
[/quote]
They declared war on our treaty partner in bandwagonious way. It is very disrespectful of us, and others.

And about Universalis should be ZIed. Not only it is ancient, it came from a discussion during a war where tensions flare and where pretty much everyone was saying they hated this alliance, or that, or that this alliance should burn. Etc.

Anyone who was in a big coalition war, especially in mil channels knows log shown is pretty benign. Such comments are made constantly, and I wager are made about TOP/IRON/NSO all the time now.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1264969494' post='2148159']
Our reasons for war are just, and not to be questioned by the likes of you, creators of the most ridiculous CB on the forums. This is no joke. If there were TOP nations in our range not in peace mode, wars would be declared.
[/quote]
We may have nations in range. You best preemptively declare war on us, since, as a lowly member, I've spread ill rumours about your alliance. Sounds like a valid CB to me.

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1264970245' post='2148183']
And about Universalis should be ZIed. Not only it is ancient, it came from a discussion during a war where tensions flare and where pretty much everyone was saying they hated this alliance, or that, or that this alliance should burn. Etc.

Anyone who was in a big coalition war, especially in mil channels knows log shown is pretty benign. Such comments are made constantly, and I wager are made about TOP/IRON/NSO all the time now.
[/quote]
Really?
Because in the logs Vox stole during the noCB War, when ChefJoe suggested that all the gov of MK be ZI/PZIed for taking the war nuclear, Crymson didn't say "haha, yeah lol" since that's what people always say in war. No, what he said was "no damn way."

[quote name='Johjima' date='31 January 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1264970175' post='2148181']
They declared war on our treaty partner in bandwagonious way. It is very disrespectful of us, and others.
[/quote]

It is indeed very disrespectful of you, and others to have a treaty with an alliance we've declared war on. But it really isn't so much to do with the fact we've declared war on them. No one should hold a treaty with TOP, at least not without being complicit in their crimes.

[quote name='Johjima' date='31 January 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1264970340' post='2148188']
We may have nations in range. You best preemptively declare war on us, since, as a lowly member, I've spread ill rumours about your alliance. Sounds like a valid CB to me.
[/quote]
If Umbrella declares a preemptive, aggressive, paranoia induced war with no justification, they may received the same attention TOP & Co. are receiving. You'll have to try it to find out.

..and what ill rumours are you spreading? (They're probably true.)

Also, our war isn't preemptive, but rather reactionary, in case people haven't figured it out.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1264970995' post='2148211']
If Umbrella declares a preemptive, aggressive, paranoia induced war with no justification, they may received the same attention TOP & Co. are receiving. You'll have to try it to find out.

..and what ill rumours are you spreading? (They're probably true.)

Also, our war isn't preemptive, but rather reactionary, in case people haven't figured it out.
[/quote]
The Moldavi Doctrine [i]is[/i] an ODP with the rest of the planet, TJO simply decided to recognize coming into this conflict as a defensive act, and activated the Doctrine.

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1264970245' post='2148183']

[/quote]
It's kind of something you just blow off, right? Like if someone called your leader a "snake in the grass" you'd just ignore them.

[quote name='Zizka' date='31 January 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1264966941' post='2148094']

Wait, what?

[/quote]
You, as well as I, know that the TOP of today isn't the TOP we once got to know and appreciated. I don't blame you for taking up arms to defend the image that you still have of the order form way back then. This war is not about me, or any sort of vendetta or revenge. It's about the order betraying the ideals that they once claimed to uphold. It's about Johan finally giving them the punishment they deserve from straying off the paradoxian path in the hunt for material and personal gains. With any luck TOP will become an honourable alliance again after they've been through this bath of steel. I know that the chances of that probably are slim, but you never know.

Oye, everybody !@#$%*ing at this declare already, there's no slots open in TOP/TSO anyhow and I've been waiting to fight for a long time now.

And while your "Moldavi Doctrine" has a similar relationship to our untitled policy (i.e. we DoW whenever an action is unjust and we can get enough of our members to agree to it), our values of justice are drastically different...Sith...

[quote name='Lemeard' date='31 January 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1264971694' post='2148242']
You, as well as I, know that the TOP of today isn't the TOP we once got to know and appreciated. I don't blame you for taking up arms to defend the image that you still have of the order form way back then. This war is not about me, or any sort of vendetta or revenge. It's about the order betraying the ideals that they once claimed to uphold. It's about Johan finally giving them the punishment they deserve from straying off the paradoxian path in the hunt for material and personal gains. With any luck TOP will become an honourable alliance again after they've been through this bath of steel. I know that the chances of that probably are slim, but you never know.
[/quote]

honourable like going into a fit when we are not really convinced we should crucify one of our own without evidence?

No thanks.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='31 January 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1264970819' post='2148206']
Really?
Because in the logs Vox stole during the noCB War, when ChefJoe suggested that all the gov of MK be ZI/PZIed for taking the war nuclear, Crymson didn't say "haha, yeah lol" since that's what people always say in war. No, what he said was "noTher damn way."
[/quote]
I think his point was that people say these things during wars, not that they actually act upon it. There is also a distinct difference between ZI and PZI.