Imperial Decree from the Sith

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over yourself. Nobody cares about you that much, Fark hit IRON to defend their allies.

Oh yes, you are exactly right. That is why there are a dozen peace announcements on the old world forum and yet the second alliance to enter on Polar's side isn't listed in any of them. That is why certain parties that have been working on the peace terms for the various alliances are saying that everything seems to be working out except Fark-NSO.

You are exactly right. This is all about my ego.

"Last night Farkistan declared upon IRON. In my opinion, and the opinions of several others, this was done in an attempt to lock the New Sith Order into this war or enforce some pseudo surrender that would prevent us from possibly supporting our allies in any peace agreement. So be it."

What?

They believe Fark declared war on IRON to hold NSO in a war given IRON's MDoAP with NSO. Thus even if one front wraps up, the other front presents NSO having to fight due to a treaty obligation.

Hope that's right.

Why does everyone constantly think that every single freaking war or crisis is all about them and others trying to kill them or isolated them.

Newsflash. Yall are not that important. In fact, id say the complete opposite.

Edited by King Chill I

I don't like you, Moldavi, and I don't like NSO much more... But I know an honorable move when I see one. I'm willing to admit I might have misjudged you guys a little.

But only a little.

*Pokes a little more*

Come on now :P

Why does everyone constantly think that every single freaking war or crisis is all about them and others trying to kill them or isolated them.

Newsflash. Yall are not that important. In fact, id say the complete opposite.

In most cases, you are correct.

However I believe there is a track record around this place of certain parties seeking to draw NSO specifically into aggressive wars. I am simply obliging them at this point.

Wat.

This is silly. Much as you may like to think to the contrary, the world does not revolve around the Sith. IRON was the instigator, there was no obligation for NSO to come in. Combine that with the fact that IRON is one of the main targets right now, and you have Fark going after IRON.

Wat.

This is silly. Much as you may like to think to the contrary, the world does not revolve around the Sith. IRON was the instigator, there was no obligation for NSO to come in. Combine that with the fact that IRON is one of the main targets right now, and you have Fark going after IRON.

Perhaps you should read the treaty before making silly statements like this?

Let's look at it another way, if we didn't, we'd be called out for abandoning an ally. Kinda like GATO, but anywho.... works both ways.