Imperial Decree from the Sith

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, you are exactly right. That is why there are a dozen peace announcements on the old world forum and yet the second alliance to enter on Polar's side isn't listed in any of them. That is why certain parties that have been working on the peace terms for the various alliances are saying that everything seems to be working out except Fark-NSO.

You are exactly right. This is all about my ego.

Frankly, anyone refusing to give NSO white peace given all the other white peace being thrown around for those who had been involved separate of the most recent attacks by IRON and TOP are out of line, and you should probably call those people out. I for one do not like the idea of you guys dying over something this stupid, you deserve better than that.

Also I just double checked your MDoAP with IRON, which has a non-chaining clause, so there was no way to force you into the war which was declared offensively by IRON without a CB. The defense is optional per the terms of your treaty, while you have chosen to honor the treaty, it was not mandatory.

Edit:

Perhaps you should read the treaty before making silly statements like this?

Did you read your own treaty?

Article II: Mutual Defense

Any declaration of war upon a member of either signatory is considered an act of aggression to the undersigned signatories. Peace will only be offered through mutual consent of the alliances represented by the undersigned. Diplomatic channels will remain open to ensure that all signatories are aware of any potential threats developing to either alliances' safety. In the event either signatory declares war via activation of another treaty, and therefore requests the other signatory's assistance after coming under attack, the mandatory defense is then considered optional defense.

The attack on IRON by FARK was caused by activation of another treaty, thus the defense was not obligatory.

Edited by Seerow

The reason I am not in the best position at this point in time to address this is because that is exactly what I feel like happened.

I would hope thats not the case.

What about your other allies, you know, the ones IRON attacked?

Same goes for them. I can't tell you what will happen, but I personally am saddened at the moment 3 of our allies are out there alone.

Edited by Marty McFly

Oh yes, you are exactly right. That is why there are a dozen peace announcements on the old world forum and yet the second alliance to enter on Polar's side isn't listed in any of them. That is why certain parties that have been working on the peace terms for the various alliances are saying that everything seems to be working out except Fark-NSO.

You are exactly right. This is all about my ego.

Right so Fark's declaration was a big ploy to force you into a war, several others have attacked IRON as well, were they part of this grand conspiracy against you too?

Please explain how an alliance defending their allies = an attempt to lock you into a war. Did you expect nobody to counter attack IRON?

In most cases, you are correct.

However I believe there is a track record around this place of certain parties seeking to draw NSO specifically into aggressive wars. I am simply obliging them at this point.

While that may be true, it was definitely not the case here. IRON aggressively attacked an entire bloc, of course they would be countered.

Rest of the OP makes sense though, godspeed.

On a day where some things at least appear gray, the Sith are clear cut damn honorable and brave. No one can doubt what you are made of after this conflict, and anyone allied to you can be damn happy to have you as ally.

At above post:

You fancy yourself strong? Allow me to quote a wise man from another realm:

Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in strength.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

This is an honorable and worthy objective. Even though we aren't allies, I am glad we fight along such an honorable alliance. To war.

/o NSO

I thought this illegible piece of paper you gave me meant we were allies forever, DOESN'T THIS PIECE OF PAPER MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!!!

Paradoxian-Speech.png

Also I'm honored to fight on the same side as IRON, TOP and everyone else who stuck around or are re-entering the war again to assist us and our allies.

At above post:

You fancy yourself strong? Allow me to quote a wise man from another realm:

Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in strength.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Right so Fark's declaration was a big ploy to force you into a war, several others have attacked IRON as well, were they part of this grand conspiracy against you too?

Please explain how an alliance defending their allies = an attempt to lock you into a war. Did you expect nobody to counter attack IRON?

I was told by Fark this morning that I would not receive peace because they are concerned that we will enter another front to assist IRON.

So no.

Wat.

This is silly. Much as you may like to think to the contrary, the world does not revolve around the Sith. IRON was the instigator, there was no obligation for NSO to come in. Combine that with the fact that IRON is one of the main targets right now, and you have Fark going after IRON.

I've noticed we are the main target, we're cool like that :D