Imperial Decree from the Sith

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At above post:

You fancy yourself strong? Allow me to quote a wise man from another realm:

Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in strength.

Wise words from a wise man, but I'm afraid they don't translate over to Bob. You're not fighting the 11th Corps here, your enemies won't run at the mere sight of you.

In my opinion, and the opinions of several others, this was done in an attempt to lock the New Sith Order into this war or enforce some pseudo surrender that would prevent us from possibly supporting our allies in any peace agreement. So be it.

TOP's paranoia is evidently contagious, I guess NSO should have gotten their shots sooner. You were slapped on the $@!, given peace and sent home yet here you are peddling conspiracy theories to justify hitting FARK.

Entering this conflict wont bring legitamacy to IRON/TOP/TORN's actions. There is no justification for for a pre-emptive attack due to paranoia but hey support away just means there are more dance cards to fill ;)

TOP's paranoia is evidently contagious, I guess NSO should have gotten their shots sooner. You were slapped on the $@!, given peace and sent home yet here you are peddling conspiracy theories to justify hitting FARK.

Entering this conflict wont bring legitamacy to IRON/TOP/TORN's actions. There is no justification for for a pre-emptive attack due to paranoia but hey support away just means there are more dance cards to fill ;)

If you read the topic you'll see that NSO was denied peace because FARK was afraid they'd hit IRON.

Of course their response to this is to hit IRON. Not the most logical response, but it's understandable why they would feel caught in a catch-22.

Wise words from a wise man, but I'm afraid they don't translate over to Bob. You're not fighting the 11th Corps here, your enemies won't run at the mere sight of you.

We shall see, for once I draw the sword, I throw away the scabbard. Sir, we shall give you the bayonet!

Honestly, who could not conquer with troops such as these?

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Hahahahahhahaaha

Are you serious? I hope you have facts to back that up

o/ NSO

We weren't given peace. Fark refused to give it to us.

Oh snap.

Frankly, anyone refusing to give NSO white peace given all the other white peace being thrown around for those who had been involved separate of the most recent attacks by IRON and TOP are out of line, and you should probably call those people out. I for one do not like the idea of you guys dying over something this stupid, you deserve better than that.

Also I just double checked your MDoAP with IRON, which has a non-chaining clause, so there was no way to force you into the war which was declared offensively by IRON without a CB. The defense is optional per the terms of your treaty, while you have chosen to honor the treaty, it was not mandatory.

Its not how many ways you can e-lawyer or twist the words around that matter to me, its the intent of the treaty and unwillingness to abandon an ally.

Stop that, you're almost making me not want you to get destroyed! :awesome:

On an unrelated note. I like your sig.

Oh and to stay on topic, we're going to hold 'em by the nose, and kick 'em in the pants

[OOC] Yes, I changed generals. Sue me [/OOC]

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Its not how many ways you can e-lawyer or twist the words around that matter to me, its the intent of the treaty and unwillingness to abandon an ally.

Then why write the non-chaining clause in if not to avoid pointless wars initiated by an ally acting stupidly such as this where the only thing accomplished is grinding yourself down to nothing?

Let me know how that works out for you.

Pretty !@#$@#$ well, actually.

Frankly, anyone refusing to give NSO white peace given all the other white peace being thrown around for those who had been involved separate of the most recent attacks by IRON and TOP are out of line, and you should probably call those people out. I for one do not like the idea of you guys dying over something this stupid, you deserve better than that.

Also I just double checked your MDoAP with IRON, which has a non-chaining clause, so there was no way to force you into the war which was declared offensively by IRON without a CB. The defense is optional per the terms of your treaty, while you have chosen to honor the treaty, it was not mandatory.

Sometimes the spirit of the treaty takes precedence over the actual letter. And for us, that's pretty much each time.

Then why write the non-chaining clause in if not to avoid pointless wars initiated by an ally acting stupidly such as this where the only thing accomplished is grinding yourself down to nothing?

So that they don't get dragged in by our stupidity :v:

Edited by Chron